Ambre Noir

Ambre Noir by Adnan B.

Ambre Noir is a popular perfume by Adnan B. for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is being marketed by Geparlys.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Apple, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesElemi resin, Coriander, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vanilla, Amber, Musk

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 15.02.2019

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Low budget recommendation
I got this scent earlier this month. A few months ago I had seen this in the corner of low-budget fragrances. Not bought, but the name stayed in my head. Looked up here for fun and surprised at the positive reviews. At the beginning of the month I was like Kaufhof and there he stood again. On offer from 30 to 15 euros. Since I had something to buy anyway, I took it with me for the price. 15 Euro for 100ml. Super for smart spenders and misers.

The badge doesn't mean anything to me. Here are also only 5 fragrances of this brand. Indicated as fragrance twin Diors Ambre Nuit. Roughly both go in the same direction but of course the Dior is a lot higher quality and more sensual. If you want to have a fragrance that is coarse in direction and doesn't want to spend much, this is a great alternative.
The bottle is chic and noble. Also reminds a bit of the style of his twin, who was bragged here.

The fragrance starts fruity and spicy paired with a little freshness. Reminds me of Dunhill Desire for a Man at the opening. The bergamot-apple mixture shares the scents. Especially the fruity apple is present. Here spicier with a great cardamom note. It is followed by a beautiful, not too penetrating resinous note with slightly herbaceous nuances. Especially the resinous notes lend a beautiful elegance. The basis is also very good. Mainly an Amber-Patchouli-Moschus mixture is very present here. Nothing special, but quite pleasing. The hinted vanilla I don't really take was because other notes are in the foreground. But a subtle sweetness is perceptible that rounds off the base well.
All in all a serious fragrance, which doesn't need to hide from the more expensive fragrances. Can I recommend it to all the smart spenders. Also as a gift (for the small purse) not wrong.
Performance is good. The Sillage is quite good. One is perceived without representing a giant trail. Also the durability is with many hours very good for this price.
For the occasion, the scent is something for the evening and leisure. A powerful fragrance with style and elegance.

Altogether a great release with high quality and with 15 Euro a recommendable fragrance.
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Pommes gab´s then by the way no more.
"Now, let's get going. I'm sick of faxing. Enough town for today."

The best husband of them all and I are heading for the exit. Everything we wanted we got and now just out of the department store and the city.

"Uh, hang on. I just want to say..."

Perfumery. Grab table. Nobody here. Clear path.

I look, sniff and think: No, now we can go.

"Here, do you know him? Try it out and I'll have the back of his hand under my nose.

Oh, yeah, not bad. I sniffed it again. No, I like that one.

"Where is it?" - "I'll get it for you."

Sprayed on my skin, the scent looks a little softer. And I like it even better.

"I'll take this for the price." - "Go ahead. I think it's really beautiful. And actually that's more of a men's fragrance, too."

I don't think so. No, not at all. It's as unisex as ´ne Portion of fries. Exactly, I'm hungry now, too.

Slightly citric start and a small cloud of alcohol. She's gone. With a blink of an eye.

So there remains the citric entrance, which at the same time I feel somewhat green herbaceous. This is accompanied for a short time by a fine fruity nuance with a few sweet speckles on the side.

And then it gets spicy. Spicy. For me slightly cinnamon spicy (the best husband of all, however, vehemently denies that). Kind of Christmas bazaar spicy. But that's not really the case. More the thought of it. It's like when the first Christmas things show up in the shops in October. It still takes until the festival is there and yet the thought of it is already there. And there's this fine fruity accent for some time. Only so at ground level and yet it gives the scent a little kick.

My subtly felt cinnamon mirage disappears completely and there is a piquant breath floating through the spice. And always this subtly sweet note.

Soft warm resinous tones are absorbed fluently and the spicy base becomes stronger. And somehow a gauze-fine thought of orange. Maybe even a little chastised. But just wobbling in the background and not becoming dominant. More like a very fine, almost transparent fog.

This warm and spicy note lasts a long time. Is infused with a warm, soft, balsamic, sweet, fine, amber-coloured resinous sensation. The fragrance remains true to its spicy character with a subliminal, slightly aromatic touch.

And it develops shallowly soft, for me briefly apart finely sour, earthy tendencies. Slowly they become harmoniously acquainted with each other. Also the herbaceous nuance comes back again from the periphery. But more cautious than at the beginning. Still, it's palpable. And it contributes to a certain Markanz.

For quite some time now, an amber vanilla hint has been heralding itself, which now gets a little more air and rounds off the fragrance, softens it and thus gives me a creamy twist that goes well with the still present warm, spicy base.

Pommes gab´s then by the way no more.
Bottle 6.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Etheric light-hearted Markanz
Ambre Noir begins citric - herbaceous, sweetish - fruity, but also aromatic - spicy.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Zirkeltanz" for the bottling.

At first you can notice a citric and herbaceous note, which brings something refreshing with it and is due to the bergamot.

At the same time a fine sweetish-fruity nuance is perceptible, which sets a pleasant accent, which comes from the red apple and appears thanks to the bergamot not sweet - sticky, but refreshingly sweet.

These two notes are enveloped by a deep aromatic note, which ensures that the top note acquires a beautifully soft spiciness and stems from the cardamom.

This constellation is perceptible on my skin for 20 minutes before the heart note unfolds.

Now a citric, very slightly peppery note can be perceived, which also has a soft-smoke-like resinous touch and gives the heart note something ethereal and is due to the elemi resin.

The elemi resin is accompanied by a strong spice that ensures that the fragrance has a beautiful, distinctive presence and comes from coriander.

These two notes are supported by a tangy floral note, which also has a minimal astringency and gives the fragrance a light-hearted character and comes from the orange blossom.

The heart note is noticeable on my skin for 5 hours before the base asserts itself.

In the base is a fine, light sweet - creamy note to perceive the bourbon - vanilla to perceive.

The vanilla is enveloped by a very intense sweetish - spicy lulling note, which provides for a beautiful softness and is thanks to the amber.

These two notes are surrounded by a clear nuance, which is by no means reminiscent of freshly washed laundry, but rather responsible for the fact that the notes appear "pure" and come from musk.

A very light earthy note gives the base a beautiful depth and a pleasant finish.

Ambre Noir is a great year-round companion for men over 25 who are looking for a peppery, spicy, flowery fragrance with a distinctive presence
In total, the scent is perceptible for 8 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the outset in such a way that one is perceived very clearly at an arm's length and this is maintained also 4 hours in such a way, before it minimizes itself in quiet steps, until the smell finally completely fades away.

by MichH
by eBOSS
by Whadelse89
by Whadelse89

Popular Adnan B.

Ambre Noir by Adnan B. Noir by Adnan B. Man by Adnan B. Eau Fleurie by Adnan B. Eau Tendre by Adnan B. Eau Fraîche by Adnan B.