Ambre Noir

Ambre Noir by Adnan B.
Ambre Noir is a popular perfume by Adnan B. for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Geparlys.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Apple, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesElemi resin, Coriander, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vanilla, Amber, Musk

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 17.11.2020.

Tiziano149
It takes a while to get over it...
The "opening" of Ambre Noir is overwhelming to me in a negative sense. Very synthetic, pungent and ethyllic. I can't enjoy it until the top notes are gone, then it becomes a warm and familiar scent that is very pleasant.
Only when it's cold Outside
I sprayed the scent on my forearm and wanted to let it work, so he did. It was about 20 degrees C outside and sunny and definitely much too warm for such a fragrance. Very very sweet, I tried to wash the scent off my arm at home but I didn't really succeed. I soaped and washed the arm several times, about 24 hours later the scent is still noticeable on my arm. The scent is quite good, I would say, what I smell on my arm now is almost only something sweet, vanilla and/or amber. I think in winter I give the scent a second chance, because for about 15 Euro you can get a scent that you can confuse with some imagination with a Tom Ford Noir. If you like heavy and sweet scents you are in good hands here BUT only for very cold days
JamesBlond
la nuit de l'homme au transition
Evening your (probably) good smelling perfumes!
I would have made a statement, but the last comment was a long time ago and I'm freshly dieselled, so I'm going to hit the virtual keys.
Ambre Noir starts out quite fresh and spicy, especially slightly peppery, but you could say very cardamon-heavy. The top note, without having the comparison on the back of my hand, reminds me strongly of la nuit de l'homme edt. I really like it and was a bit irritated that it starts so fresh. The bergamot hides itself shyly behind the somewhat synthetic apple note, but if you don't concentrate on it, you forget both.
You could talk about the Drydown, but the smell doesn't really have that. It really remains very linear for 6 hours and somehow a bit different than usual. You can smell the heart note after the top note or better take it in the order it was, but that's still very long I become aware of the scent, smell cardamom with orange blossom and that sweet peppery note and right after that Patch Ambre comes around the corner and snuggles up to you.
Only after these 6 hours do all the notes blur and drift off into a slightly plush sweetness, which is probably due to the vanilla that lasts longer than all the other notes, but don't worry, vanilla is hardly worth mentioning The performance is beyond any doubt for 15 Euro and he is always perceptible one arm's length out.
Compared to the la nuit de l'homme edp, however, it is not so heavy and sweet and sticky that the Ambre Noir can only be worn in winter.
It virtually combines both versions for me in an even more universal version and the perfect fragrance for spring or autumn.

Findsraus
I never thought it could be so good.
I found it in the airport once when I was on my way to Asia. (Was bored because I had to wait for my flight) I was surprised that for this price I could get such a high quality perfume. (I bought it still expensive because it was in the airport)
I was wearing it for work in the office and actually on a daily basis. Since it was winter in japan and this one is a bit heavy (I would say a winter fragrance). I got 2 times a compliment that I have a nice cologne by a female colleague. Anyone who knows Japanese knows how rare something like this is. (I was also kinda friends with them so not total stranger)

I don’t wanna say something like this cologne is killing Aventus or anything like that. But it beats most designer fragrances in the 60-100 € range.

It holds longer and smells better in my eyes (nose). I could recognise it easily 8-9 h on me. ????????
From now on I will have one for winter.
Low budget recommendation
I got this scent earlier this month. A few months ago I had seen this in the corner of low-budget fragrances. Not bought, but the name stayed in my head. Looked up here for fun and surprised at the positive reviews. At the beginning of the month I was like Kaufhof and there he stood again. On offer from 30 to 15 euros. Since I had something to buy anyway, I took it with me for the price. 15 Euro for 100ml. Super for smart spenders and misers.

The badge doesn't mean anything to me. Here are also only 5 fragrances of this brand. Indicated as fragrance twin Diors Ambre Nuit. Roughly both go in the same direction but of course the Dior is a lot higher quality and more sensual. If you want to have a fragrance that is coarse in direction and doesn't want to spend much, this is a great alternative.
The bottle is chic and noble. Also reminds a bit of the style of his twin, who was bragged here.

The fragrance starts fruity and spicy paired with a little freshness. Reminds me of Dunhill Desire for a Man at the opening. The bergamot-apple mixture shares the scents. Especially the fruity apple is present. Here spicier with a great cardamom note. It is followed by a beautiful, not too penetrating resinous note with slightly herbaceous nuances. Especially the resinous notes lend a beautiful elegance. The basis is also very good. Mainly an Amber-Patchouli-Moschus mixture is very present here. Nothing special, but quite pleasing. The hinted vanilla I don't really take was because other notes are in the foreground. But a subtle sweetness is perceptible that rounds off the base well.
All in all a serious fragrance, which doesn't need to hide from the more expensive fragrances. Can I recommend it to all the smart spenders. Also as a gift (for the small purse) not wrong.
Performance is good. The Sillage is quite good. One is perceived without representing a giant trail. Also the durability is with many hours very good for this price.
For the occasion, the scent is something for the evening and leisure. A powerful fragrance with style and elegance.

Altogether a great release with high quality and with 15 Euro a recommendable fragrance.
Etheric light-hearted Markanz
Ambre Noir begins citric - herbaceous, sweetish - fruity, but also aromatic - spicy.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Zirkeltanz" for the bottling.

At first you can notice a citric and herbaceous note, which brings something refreshing with it and is due to the bergamot.

At the same time a fine sweetish-fruity nuance is perceptible, which sets a pleasant accent, which comes from the red apple and appears thanks to the bergamot not sweet - sticky, but refreshingly sweet.

These two notes are enveloped by a deep aromatic note, which ensures that the top note acquires a beautifully soft spiciness and stems from the cardamom.

This constellation is perceptible on my skin for 20 minutes before the heart note unfolds.

Now a citric, very slightly peppery note can be perceived, which also has a soft-smoke-like resinous touch and gives the heart note something ethereal and is due to the elemi resin.

The elemi resin is accompanied by a strong spice that ensures that the fragrance has a beautiful, distinctive presence and comes from coriander.

These two notes are supported by a tangy floral note, which also has a minimal astringency and gives the fragrance a light-hearted character and comes from the orange blossom.

The heart note is noticeable on my skin for 5 hours before the base asserts itself.

In the base is a fine, light sweet - creamy note to perceive the bourbon - vanilla to perceive.

The vanilla is enveloped by a very intense sweetish - spicy lulling note, which provides for a beautiful softness and is thanks to the amber.

These two notes are surrounded by a clear nuance, which is by no means reminiscent of freshly washed laundry, but rather responsible for the fact that the notes appear "pure" and come from musk.

A very light earthy note gives the base a beautiful depth and a pleasant finish.

Ambre Noir is a great year-round companion for men over 25 who are looking for a peppery, spicy, flowery fragrance with a distinctive presence
In total, the scent is perceptible for 8 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the outset in such a way that one is perceived very clearly at an arm's length and this is maintained also 4 hours in such a way, before it minimizes itself in quiet steps, until the smell finally completely fades away.

Im Mondlicht
by Miketrader
by Whadelse89
by Whadelse89

Popular Adnan B.

Man by Adnan B. Noir by Adnan B.