Man by Adnan B.
Man is a perfume by Adnan B. for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-spicy. It was last marketed by Geparlys.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pear, Lotus
Heart Notes Heart NotesSandalwood, Amber, Cashmere wood
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Honey, Tonka bean

Submitted by KC2503, last update on 04.08.2020.

Rquill67
Great scent but skin scent after a couple hours!
Wow, this is a great fragrance. Very niche smelling and not designer. For the price you can't beat this one guys. I love the honey and saffron mixed with the wood and the spices in the dry-down. This opens a bit citrusy, but lands in an oriental category in the dry down. I keep wanting to smell my wrists where I sprayed because I can't get enough. It's sweet with amber and tonka, yet musky as well. This is a well blended juice. If you're looking for something a bit different I highly recommend Adnan B's Man for men. This is a 9 / 10 for me (and not a 10/10), only because the fragrance ends up being a skin scent after a couple of hours. This isn't a bad thing, and it means you could wear this one to the office. I would say you could wear this all seasons.

DarkbeatDarkbeat 11 months ago
One of the best amber for men of economic rank, gorgeous, sweet, resinous, smoked, woody and spicy, a little gem to keep in mind.

by KC2503
by KC2503

Popular Adnan B.

Ambre Noir by Adnan B. Noir by Adnan B.