Agua Fresca Extreme (2015)

Agua Fresca Extreme by Adolfo Dominguez

Agua Fresca Extreme is a popular perfume by Adolfo Dominguez for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesOakmoss, Aldehydes, Grass, Rosemary, Apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack pepper, Nutmeg, Violet leaf, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Fir, Musk, Amber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 02.07.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is Spanish tennis player Feliciano López.

Fresh and free
The smell brings back memories. Cool Water & Quasar used to be my favourite in the early 90s. That fresh wind that blows through your nose. Turquoise & Blue. Wild bubbling water, strong wind, a green meadow, steel blue sky. This scent picks me up very well. But as fast as it overcomes me it remains very one-dimensional. It remains long and constant on my skin. But tends to get a little annoying if applied too much. It's a great scent for travelling, excursions, hiking. So more of an outdoor fanatic. Grass, moss and also the apple clearly get into your nose. Nutmeg and cedar round off the aquatic dominated scent and give it some depth. For me it clearly belongs in my current collection. I was missing an aquatic scent. And besides, it awakens memories of earlier times...
Hot shit!
I'll make it short this time.
This was a clear case of: He came, he saw, he conquered!

Jo, what have we got here?
The Agua Fresca Extreme is indeed an extreme fragrance in many ways:
- Smells extremely horny!
- Lasts extremely long!
- Has an extreme apple flavor! - Is extremely cheap!
- Is extremely pleasing!

What does the hammer smell like?
Joa, like apple, sour apple, slightly milky, slightly citric and EXTREMELY tart! A scent that will polarize incredibly, which was also shown by the reactions of my environment. The reactions ranged from rejection to "one is the most amazing". It's just a nicer fruity-freshy, which convinces me especially by the beautiful acidity and the fact that the apple is at the start until the end. You could argue that it is certainly synthetic, but that's not a problem with this one and it goes well with the sour apple. It also has a nice and subtle pencil note, which I love anyway. Any fragrance with that note is quick in my cupboard :D Funnily enough, I don't find it aquatic at all. Then it wouldn't have stayed with me anyway. I get a nose rash from aquatics! ;)
So here we have a citrusy-fruity fresh men's fragrance, which certainly deserves an age limit upwards, as it is already young and lively. But actually there are no age restrictions for fragrances, right. True to the motto, you wear what you feel like!

Virgin Island Water?
Yoaaaaaa, maybe something. What everyone agrees on is this clinking, slightly sour note. However, there is no coconut in here, which makes it almost impossible to call it a fragrance twin. But I would say they produce a similar scent experience/perception. But I don't think you can buy it as a replacement. At the VIW I didn't like the coconut note, here I love the apple.

I treated myself to it yesterday after a long day of testing, because it held really well. I had a good 8 hours of pleasure with him. Everybody smelled him, what more could you want. I paid 32 Euro for 120ml. Great, or?

So testing, summer's coming soon
Day at the lake
First of all I would like to thank Carlitos01. Without him I would never have become aware of this pearl.

This is not an aquatic species that one would associate with the sea. It is also not a citric newbie. The scent lies somewhere in between and has a kind of freshness I have never smelled you with a perfume before.

From the Fanta4 there is the song "Tag am Meer". For me this scent is my day at the lake.
A lake where I am already very early on a beautiful summer day. Even before all the hustle and bustle starts. The air is still fresh and the sun has just touched the water. A gentle breeze is blowing through the trees on the shore. I paddle out onto the lake with my SUP and take a deep breath. What I smell and feel now, that is exactly what this scent reminds me of.

I already evaluated the fragrance here a few days ago based on a bottling and made a statement. For two days now I have been testing a bottle and the fragrance further extensively. Today I had to raise the rating and write a comment about this great scent. Because it simply deserves more attention!

I already know that this will be one of my most worn fragrances this summer.
But even today, on this beautiful spring day, he was an excellent companion!

By the way, the "Extreme" in the name is rightly borne by him. It is extremely cheap and has an extremely good durability and sillage for a fresh scent

Green Fresh Water to enjoy your Summer Nights
[brief review]
For the Summer Adolfo Dominguez proposes us this excellent but so far underestimated perfume. It smells like a Mediterranean beach. As far as I am concerned, fresh scents usually lack some personality. This is not really the case with this Agua Fresca (literally "fresh water"). Why?
It begins with a preety bottle, a very atractive price and ....
- A refreshing grassy opening with aldehydes and apple.
- A heart with a green and watery purple leaf seasoned with nutmeg.
- Base notes of a remarkable fir with cedar and musk.
- Above average performance for a fresh scent.
- There is no need for citrus and sweet notes to create this summer fragrance, enhancing its uniqueness.
- The notes seem to be preety natural and I don't feel any synthetic vibe.
- It's type of perfume that everyone likes: young and old, experts and amateurs, women and men.

Give it a try, or even buy it blind. It is just so good and so cheap to make it worthy. Want a reference? It really reminds me of "Virgin Island Water" by Creed.

Music: "Summer Nights" (From “Grease”) by John Travolta and Olivia Newton John

Carlitos01Carlitos01 23 months ago
A true Summer refreshment. Aldehydes with a base of fir, cedar and musk. It amazes me for its creativity and quality. Great scent!
ElysiumElysium 23 months ago
A maritim accord blends with floral spicies. At the end of the cliff a wood, amber and musk base wraps you. Perfect for a summer night out.

by Carlitos01
by Carlitos01
by eBOSS
by eBOSS
Agua Fresca Extreme von Adolfo Dominguez

Popular Adolfo Dominguez

Agua Fresca Vetiver / Vetiver Hombre by Adolfo Dominguez Agua Fresca by Adolfo Dominguez Agua Fresca de Rosas Blancas by Adolfo Dominguez Azahar by Adolfo Dominguez Agua de Bambú Mujer by Adolfo Dominguez Adolfo Dominguez (Eau de Toilette) by Adolfo Dominguez Viaje a Ceylan Mujer by Adolfo Dominguez Viaje a Ceylan Hombre by Adolfo Dominguez Agua Fresca Citrus Cedro by Adolfo Dominguez Bambú Hombre by Adolfo Dominguez Agua Fresca de Rosas by Adolfo Dominguez Unica by Adolfo Dominguez Ámbar by Adolfo Dominguez Agua de Sándalo by Adolfo Dominguez Noche de Rosas by Adolfo Dominguez Alegria Hombre (Eau de Toilette) by Adolfo Dominguez Agua de Bambú Hombre by Adolfo Dominguez Té Verde by Adolfo Dominguez Agua Fresca de Azahar by Adolfo Dominguez Bambú Mujer by Adolfo Dominguez