Iris Meadow 2014

Iris Meadow by Aerin
7.5 / 10 80 Ratings
Iris Meadow is a popular perfume by Aerin for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top Notes Mandarin orangeMandarin orange BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart Notes IrisIris Egyptian jasmineEgyptian jasmine
Base Notes Base Notes CedarwoodCedarwood MuskMusk
Submitted by Michael, last update on 16.11.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Flavia82
A featherweight beautiful iris scent, ...
...unfortunately too light for my taste. Vieeeeeeel too easy. Where you smell more paper than iris when you spray it on. In the top note I hardly smell Iris, she needs her time to develop. The scent smells good, no question. But on me it goes down. I'd need too many bottles; price/performance ratio and stuff. I have a feeling the kind of iris scent there would be several.

Asphodel
A soft Iris that tingles and lingers
When I first sprayed this perfume my initial reaction was that it was a light iris scent with a touch if citrus and greenery. As the scent settled, I noticed that it tingled my senses and had a musky undertone that stays close to my skin. It is a very subtle musk hidden behind a bouquet of fresh iris flowers left outside on a crisp spring day. The scent seems ordinary and extrodinary at the same time.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

6 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Aerin

Lilac Path by Aerin Tangier Vanille by Aerin Tangier Vanille d'Or by Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle by Aerin Evening Rose by Aerin Amber Musk by Aerin Bamboo Rose by Aerin Rose de Grasse (Parfum) by Aerin Hibiscus Palm by Aerin Amber Musk d'Or by Aerin Ambrette de Noir by Aerin Garden Rose by Aerin Aegea Blossom by Aerin Waterlily Sun by Aerin Éclat de Vert by Aerin Gardenia Rattan by Aerin Ikat Jasmine by Aerin Limone di Sicilia by Aerin Evening Rose d'Or by Aerin Tuberose Le Soir by Aerin