Iris Meadow 2014

Iris Meadow by Aerin
Iris Meadow is a perfume by Aerin for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orangeMandarin orange
BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesIrisIris
Egyptian jasmineEgyptian jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
MuskMusk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 31.08.2020.

Flavia82
A featherweight beautiful iris scent, ...
...unfortunately too light for my taste. Vieeeeeeel too easy. Where you smell more paper than iris when you spray it on. In the top note I hardly smell Iris, she needs her time to develop. The scent smells good, no question. But on me it goes down. I'd need too many bottles; price/performance ratio and stuff. I have a feeling the kind of iris scent there would be several.

Asphodel
A soft Iris that tingles and lingers
When I first sprayed this perfume my initial reaction was that it was a light iris scent with a touch if citrus and greenery. As the scent settled, I noticed that it tingled my senses and had a musky undertone that stays close to my skin. It is a very subtle musk hidden behind a bouquet of fresh iris flowers left outside on a crisp spring day. The scent seems ordinary and extrodinary at the same time.

Heute brauch ich Schatten

Popular Aerin

Tangier Vanille by Aerin Tangier Vanille d'Or by Aerin Lilac Path by Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle by Aerin Evening Rose by Aerin Amber Musk by Aerin Rose de Grasse (Parfum) by Aerin Bamboo Rose by Aerin Amber Musk d'Or by Aerin Aegea Blossom by Aerin Ambrette de Noir by Aerin Waterlily Sun by Aerin Hibiscus Palm by Aerin Garden Rose by Aerin Ikat Jasmine by Aerin Éclat de Vert by Aerin Gardenia Rattan by Aerin Limone di Sicilia by Aerin Tuberose Le Soir by Aerin Wild Geranium (Eau de Parfum) by Aerin