Iris Meadow (2014)

Iris Meadow by Aerin

Iris Meadow is a perfume by Aerin for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Egyptian jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.07.2019

Flavia82
A featherweight beautiful iris scent, ...
...unfortunately too light for my taste. Vieeeeeeel too easy. Where you smell more paper than iris when you spray it on. In the top note I hardly smell Iris, she needs her time to develop. The scent smells good, no question. But on me it goes down. I'd need too many bottles; price/performance ratio and stuff. I have a feeling the kind of iris scent there would be several.
7.0/10

Asphodel
A soft Iris that tingles and lingers
When I first sprayed this perfume my initial reaction was that it was a light iris scent with a touch if citrus and greenery. As the scent settled, I noticed that it tingled my senses and had a musky undertone that stays close to my skin. It is a very subtle musk hidden behind a bouquet of fresh iris flowers left outside on a crisp spring day. The scent seems ordinary and extrodinary at the same time.

Popular Aerin

Amber Musk by Aerin Lilac Path by Aerin Iris Meadow by Aerin Tangier Vanille by Aerin Evening Rose by Aerin Rose de Grasse (Parfum) by Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle by Aerin Tangier Vanille d'Or by Aerin Gardenia Rattan by Aerin Ikat Jasmine by Aerin Waterlily Sun by Aerin Bamboo Rose by Aerin Amber Musk d'Or by Aerin Garden Rose by Aerin Hibiscus Palm by Aerin Éclat de Vert by Aerin Aegea Blossom by Aerin Linen Rose by Aerin Evening Rose d'Or by Aerin Tuberose Le Jour by Aerin