Tangier Vanille (2016)

Tangier Vanille by Aerin

Tangier Vanille is a popular perfume by Aerin for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesMadagascan vanilla, Italian bergamot, Bulgarian rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 04.10.2019

10.0 8.0 10.0 10.0/10

Caecilie
I wonder if he's up to me
For a long time I have been looking for a vanilla scent, which is not so easy for me as an allergy sufferer, because vanilla scents are often heavy and sometimes tend to trigger a cough in sensitive people. Not so Tangier Vanilla, which I could almost inhale so far at least.
It wasn't that easy to get to a bottling, but since I got it, I've been wearing it again and again, this wonderfully soft and powerful scent.
Immediately after the application on my wrist a great mixture of rose and vanilla flows towards me, which is also surrounded by a certain freshness at the beginning by the bergamot. What does that remind me of? Somehow I associate vaguely positive childhood moments, probably because these scent components are simply associated with pleasant images. Vanilla always has something to do with biscuits or sweet desserts and roses was and still is wonderful. But Tangier vanilla is not a vanilla biscuit or Christmas scent, not at all! When I associate it with biscuits, it is more like fine biscuits at a fine coffee table with a bouquet of roses on top and elegant ladies sitting there.
Tangier Vanilla smells with all vanilla simply very flowery and feminine. The amber gives it a sensual note, which is grounded by the sandalwood and held off by too much sweetness. With a little imagination you can even imagine a mild smokiness. The musk makes him infinitely soft and physical. Yes, it is as soft as a cloud and yet flowery and elegant. The elegance is the most surprising thing about this fragrance, because I would not have expected it after the soft vanilla opening. But through the company of the rose and the other fragrance components, the vanilla layer becomes porous and transparent, from which this fascinating elegance arises. With this fragrance I would like to dress elegantly on the one hand - but rather simply and without frills Co. but that's my style anyway - and going out. On the other hand, I would like to spray it on myself to make a cosy evening at home even more cosy and simply enjoy the existence.
Tangier vanilla also makes you feel good, especially on cloudy days. That's why it's especially suitable for autumn and winter, but also for darker springs - or even cooler summer days - I can imagine it. A real mood enhancer!
The durability is enormous, two sprays hold the whole day I'm into the evening and - oh yes, the bottle is simple and elegant, but looks by the nice, mushroom-like, brown cap somehow also knubbelig-cosy. Exactly the same fragrance at the same time elegant and homey.

I wonder if he's up to me If I can tolerate it all the way until the bottling is used up, without having any breathing problems, it will become mine! The odds are good!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplement:
I was actually ready to buy a bottle recently.
When testing a current bottle again, I unfortunately noticed that the colour of the perfume liquid had changed. It is no longer bright and transparent like before but old pink-purple. The fragrance is not collectively aged, but has a new color, which unfortunately for my nose also includes a change in fragrance. For my perception, the scent smells more pungent and tickles strongly in the nose, which the old transparent version had not done.
Either my nose has changed or the scent. Anyway, he's not the right scent for me anymore.
Too bad, but fortunately there are enough scents...

MrHonest 9 months ago
Cool! This smells just like Oud Black Vanilla Absolute from Perry Ellis on paper. On skin, the florals pop a little more, but I like it!+2
5.0

by Hildchen93
by Blaustern
by Blaustern

Popular Aerin

Amber Musk by Aerin Lilac Path by Aerin Iris Meadow by Aerin Tangier Vanille by Aerin Evening Rose by Aerin Rose de Grasse (Parfum) by Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle by Aerin Tangier Vanille d'Or by Aerin Gardenia Rattan by Aerin Ikat Jasmine by Aerin Waterlily Sun by Aerin Bamboo Rose by Aerin Amber Musk d'Or by Aerin Garden Rose by Aerin Hibiscus Palm by Aerin Éclat de Vert by Aerin Aegea Blossom by Aerin Linen Rose by Aerin Evening Rose d'Or by Aerin Tuberose Le Jour by Aerin