Musk Abiyad

Musk Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes

Musk Abiyad is a perfume by Afnan Perfumes for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-floral. It is still in production.

White musk, Sandalwood, Rose, White oud

Submitted by jakdelind, last update on 14.02.2020.

10.0 9.0 6.0 6.5/10

"Weird" musk
Yes, its musky fragnance and yes, its powdery, soft and floral.
But I dont know. Its not what I expected, because there are also some soapy tones, mixed with SOMETHING, which makes me feel uncomfrontable about this scent.
I recommend to musky fragnance lovers, of course. Maybe my nose is weird, maybe I am weird. But I love intense, powdery and fresh musky scents and lots of musky scents can compete to this. Sorry. I am not very impressed by this scent.

by ELDE
by ELDE

Popular Afnan Perfumes

Supremacy Silver by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Gold by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Noir by Afnan Perfumes Dehn Al Oudh Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Gold by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes Oudh Al Bahar by Afnan Perfumes Tasneem by Afnan Perfumes Omniyah pour Homme by Afnan Perfumes Fidaetak by Afnan Perfumes Al Hoor by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Silver by Afnan Perfumes Majestic by Afnan Perfumes Reyaam (brown) by Afnan Perfumes His Highness (white) by Afnan Perfumes Precious Oudh by Afnan Perfumes Majestic Oud by Afnan Perfumes Silver Musk by Afnan Perfumes Fakhr al Jamaal by Afnan Perfumes Afnan Extract - Oudh by Afnan Perfumes