Supremacy Femme Pink

Supremacy Femme Pink by Afnan Perfumes
Supremacy Femme Pink is a popular perfume by Afnan Perfumes for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fresh. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepperPink pepper VioletViolet
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose PeonyPeony Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk AmberAmber

Submitted by Irini, last update on 14.07.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Nellista
My favourite perfume discovery!
Listen…..more people need to discover this gem!
I got into middle eastern fragrances this year. There aren’t many stores that stock them in Sydney. And what with pandemic and lockdowns etc, it can be really hard to find somewhere that you can sniff perfumes.
So I had seen many reviews for Afnan Rare Tiffany on YouTube etc, so when I found a store that stocked it…..well, I was pretty impatient for a day when I could be free to visit the store. I finally got a chance to go there on THE COLDEST day ever in Sydney. It was only 11C and raining and miserable….but the scene is set.
I set off fully expecting to love and buy Rare Tiffany. However…..once I sampled Pink Supremacy, there was no going back. There was no way I was leaving the store without it, even though it broke my rule, where I have to check the internet and make sure I can’t get it cheaper elsewhere. Nope…..I had to have and had to have NOW!
Sorry Rare Tiffany….. let’s face it, I will probably pick that up at some point too.

As for Pink Supremacy……
Well I have never tried PdM Delina. I know it is well out of my budget. I know it is hyped. And my feeling is that if it did smell anything like Pink Supremacy……then I would fully understand the hype.
Maybe they smell nothing alike, I don’t know. But this is a pink pepper floral and it turns out that I have a huge thing for pink pepper. I see pink pepper listed in notes and I “add to cart”, “add to wish list”……you get the picture.

Popular by Afnan Perfumes

9pm by Afnan Perfumes Turathi (Blue) by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Not Only Intense by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Oud by Afnan Perfumes Turathi (Brown) by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Silver by Afnan Perfumes Souvenir Floral Bouquet by Afnan Perfumes Rare Carbon by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Incense by Afnan Perfumes La Fleur Bouquet by Afnan Perfumes Violet Bouquet by Afnan Perfumes Modest Une by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes Turathi (Purple) by Afnan Perfumes Souvenir Desert Rose by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Gold by Afnan Perfumes Highness VI by Afnan Perfumes Adwaa Al Sharq by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Noir by Afnan Perfumes Inara (Black) by Afnan Perfumes