Supremacy Gold 2013

Supremacy Gold by Afnan Perfumes
Supremacy Gold is a limited perfume by Afnan Perfumes for women and was released in 2013. The scent is citrusy-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesVioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesBlack amberBlack amber
VanillaVanilla
BenzoinBenzoin
OudOud

Submitted by Icufish, last update on 04.08.2020.

Underrated gem?
This is definitely and underrated gem of a fragrance. Wow! Opens very sweet and floral (with a one-two punch), and then comes the oud and spiciness, with the peach blossom and the violet that stays with the fragrance in the dry-down. I really am enjoying this fragrance. 9 / 10 for this guy. Highly recommend if you can get your hands on it.
Ordinary, unusual.
After "Silver" and "in Heaven", now also the "Gold" has his hand.

At the latest after I had spoiled the show "in Heaven" with a "well", the previously acquired "Silver" who came through the door with a "WOW", I should have been more careful.

Citric it may shine through in very fine particles, this note is not present for me. I don't even hear peach blossom and cumin, maybe a hint of nutmeg, but that's all I hear. Similar to "in Heaven", the top note opens up to me a note I don't want to get used to. I associate it with a rather unpleasant smell. Also here, perhaps I am wrong about the scent, but after the first spray it was clear to me that the scent would not win a trophy.

Surely the same applies here as with other things, tastes are different. Also this fragrance will find its lovers and have already conquered long ago.

Try it if there is a chance and give me feedback, I'm curious about other opinions.

Popular Afnan Perfumes

Supremacy Not Only Intense by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Silver by Afnan Perfumes Turathi (Blue) by Afnan Perfumes 9pm by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Oud by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Incense by Afnan Perfumes Rare Carbon by Afnan Perfumes His Highness (white) by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes Fidaetak by Afnan Perfumes Musk Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Gold by Afnan Perfumes Souvenir Floral Bouquet by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Noir by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Silver by Afnan Perfumes Pure Musk by Afnan Perfumes Abraaj by Afnan Perfumes Reyaam (brown) by Afnan Perfumes Oudh Al Bahar by Afnan Perfumes Rare Tiffany by Afnan Perfumes