Supremacy Silver 2013

Supremacy Silver by Afnan Perfumes
Supremacy Silver is a popular limited perfume by Afnan Perfumes for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-smoky. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation Limited Edition
Scent goes well with Shawq

Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss
MuskMusk
AmbergrisAmbergris
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Icufish, last update on 18.07.2021.

Not quite Supremacy!
After using up my favorite clone Al Haramain L'aventure, I also ordered Afnan Supremacy Silver and Armaf CDNIM EdT in addition to L'aventure in early July 2021.

One thing in advance, I was so far very enthusiastic about L'aventure and am disappointed beyond measure by the current batch, which you can read here:

Back to the Supremacy Silver...just by that name "Supremacy" I imagine absolute domination among the Aventus clones. Domination in every way "fragrance, scent progression, projection, sillage and longevity". In my experience so far with the old batches of L'aventure, this one can in no way compete, except for the more pleasant top note.

Fragrance:
Compared to the other clones, this one comes a little closer to the original, since the Annanas note is clearly perceptible.

Scent progression:
A scent progression is given, but rather one that quickly flattens. At the beginning you take very nice the combination of smoked pineapple and the pleasant citrus perceived...whereby the citrus scent for me rather represents a more mature citrus than a very fresh / tangy / sour. The smoky is also perceived here from the start, which becomes more prevalent over time. I credit this fragrance very positively for that. For my nose, the smoky here but has something very slightly "ham-like". It is not at all unpleasant but perceptible to me. Until the pleasant mossy-woody base note penetrates about 1 hour.

Projection and Sillage:
Initially, the fragrance has decent projection and the sillage is also good. But once the base note has penetrated after about 1 hour, the projection and sillage flattens out significantly. After about 3-4hours, the scent is only perceptible to me from half an arm's length. Similarly, the performance of the sillage.

Durability:
The fragrance is no longer perceptible on the skin after 3-4 for me. On clothes, the fragrance lasts more than 8 hours, but you have to sniff it to perceive it.

Conclusion:
If I now make a comparison between the current batches between Supremacy Silver, L'aventure and CDNIM EdT, then the order across everything (fragrance, scent progression, projection, sillage and durability) for me looks like this:

1) CDNIM (Batch# 316667, 09714 - PD:01/2021, Made in France) - despite the reformulation!
2) Supremacy Silver (BN: 4727/20 - PD:07/20, Made in UAE) -> If the performance were better, I would see this one at #1
3) L'aventure (BH:050421011604, Made in UAE) -> With the old performance, I would see this one at #1

I will be getting Al Dur Al Maknoon by Lattafa and Montblanc Explorer soon to compare them accordingly.

Fragrant greetings,
pipmen
Apprenticeship premium paid
So, that was so: My journey through the world of fragrances does not even last that long. Two years ago, however, I started the search for "my" fragrance but finally. So I turned on the Internet, well, Aventus. What else? Not because Creed is a hot topic everywhere, but because I was interested in the olfactory profile. Well, exactly that! I like citrus and woody... But 250 bucks? Yes for God's sake?!

Alternatives were quickly Googled. And of course I had to suffer shipwreck. Insurrection II Pure was such a case... another, less disappointing: "Crush" from a Berlin dupe company (Asperias).

So, after all, treading well-trodden paths? Of course, I was already then CDNIM a term. But then I did not want to have it so simple. So: Supremacy Silver ordered. And what can I say? I felt I had arrived in the kingdom of the king. As a yardstick, by the way, served me a Creed sample here fromm Souk (thanks again!)

What can I say: There are given yes like percentages to prove similarities. I say times 90. NATURALLY the original is the decisive tick more natural, well-dosed and harmonious. But what do I care about the opinion of fragrance snobs?

It is an incredibly good blend, which one sprays there in the neck. The well-rounded opening with fresh zitrik and quite perceptible birch convinces at the first blow. Even later it becomes difficult to distinguish it from original. There is the wood, discreet floral borrowings and especially the freshness of bergamot, which dominates this krisp-funkelnde game between dark and light.

The drydown is pleasantly soft, but not weak. Woody, mossy and round.

And if that wasn't enough, the bottle is a feast for the eyes.

P.S.: I now know the CDNIM EDP and probably I would have been just as enamored then. But the throne must share the EDP with Supremacy Silver.

One of the best. Trust me: For this knowledge I had to pay some money to learn :-)
Round Aventus Clone
After the name Supremacy Silver has fallen again and again in the question of the best Aventus clones, I ordered it once. Price around 30 euros, there is nothing to complain about.

Flacon appears valuable, although not abartig fancy.

The first spray - it comes out quite clearly the Aventus DNA: fruit (citrus, but also pineapple quite neatly there) and a smoky note. Especially the well present pineapple gives hope (because all too often an Aventus clone is built only with citrus). However - and this is something I have never experienced with any other perfume in this direction - another note joins in. Hard to describe, but my first association is hearty food - a ham, perhaps. Part of the smoky composition, I suppose. And that meaty tone doesn't fade away at first, until the base note.
The fruity notes give way with time, and there comes a drydown, as one would hope and expect from an Aventus clone, I can describe the notes difficult.

Longevity is medium to decent, so after about 6-7 hours I can't smell it on my skin, before that it was quite present for a fragrance of this direction. For a morning it would be enough, then I would re-spray to the afternoon, is not too expensive.

This also already makes it clear that I think he is very well suited for everyday use. But he fits in principle to any occasion.

I will use him in the future in any case more often - for me as a sole fragrance so far the best Aventus clone (better than L'Aventure especially at the beginning, more complex drydown than Shawq and better durability than Insurrection; Club de Nuit Intense I do not know yet).

Carlitos01
Fancy a Pinapple - Smoked Birch - Ambergris blending?
[short review]
Aventus clones have become almost a perfume subdivision or even a type of perfume. However, I do realize that the best Aventus clone is really Creed Aventus. There is nothing like the real thing.
From time to time I enjoy dealing with this topic. Several members of this Look-Alike family can give us three olfactory notes that I like to experience together in the same blend:
- Pineapple, smoked birch, and ambergris.
The different interpretations may vary a lot and lead to different types of similarities to the original Aventus. I don't care if they're 99.9% similar to Aventus or not. For the 99.9% similarity, I have Aventus and don't trust anything else. Sometimes you may be pleasantly surprised by a new designer's approach to this fragrance type.
I like a strong, sweet, and long note of roasted pineapple. I enjoy a striking birch tree full of smoke. I want the ambergris to be very long, and with a little sea salt but not too salty. This description fits very well with Afnan Supremacy Silver. The recent batches of Aventus have less smoke and are more fruity.
You may enjoy another feature in this Afnan juice. It is smoother than the majority of its counterparts. However, I have to admit that I would have preferred a higher concentration and a more intense scent.
Performance is acceptable and it offers you 7 hours of longevity with 3 sprays. Sillage radius peaks at five feet. The two hours of projection is acceptable. The price is set around 40 Euros and seems affordable. The presentation is quite above average for a Middle Eastern designer.
An affordable alternative
At that time I was looking for good Aventus alternatives, because Creed downgraded the original more and more and it was simply not worth the called price anymore
During the search one meets relatively fast with names like Zara, Armaf, Rasasi etc.
Club de Nuit was the Aventus alternative for a while, but was changed to a negative one over time. Therefore uninteresting! br />
I came across Afnan Supremacy by chance and bought it blind. It's tends to be a smoky version of Aventus and still has enough citrus notes to be interesting enough. So if you prefer the smokier versions of Aventus you will be happy here!

Since I prefer the pineapple or fruity notes of the old Aventus Batches, I have to look for another alternative. Perfume Vintage is supposed to be a good place to go, even if for a higher price than Afnan and Co.
Finer than his opponents
I have worn the fragrance irregularly for over 2 months now. Compared to Club de Nuit Intense and Rasasi Zebra, Supremacy Silver is much smoother. It could also pass for me as an Aventus Cologne (I haven't tested the fragrance yet). A subtle smoky note with a fresh citrus accord can be heard right from the first spray. In the back, the subtle smoky note remains present. I see the durability at 6-7 hours. It is not a projection beast. Now I also want to test L'Aventure from Al Haramain.
Conclusion: higher quality (at least as CDNIM) and more finely tuned than an opponent.
The perfect fragrance
To be perfectly honest, I was a little disappointed with the first sprayer, but...
The fragrance takes some time to fully develop and at first appears a bit smoky, with some citrus & pineapple. But after a closer inspection, one can clearly smell the Aventus Flair and so it rises to a very big scent. The bottle also looks really brilliant, with the semi-transparent chrome look. Either way, you can't go wrong with this eau de parfum.

Very clear purchase recommendation!
ErhanSaceros
Get off the train for good!
I got to know Creeds Aventus for the first time on the test strip. I was very convinced, but not in love. At some point, I tested him on my skin. After the beautiful fruity top note, it didn't unfold much (in my opinion at that time). At that time I blamed the natural fragrances.

A good Pafumo then of course quickly looks for alternatives and I decided on Haramains L'Aventure. He was different, of course. I wore it sometimes and had to realize that this scent does not suit me and does not fill me. From this point on I only associated the fragrance with suits.

And an even better perfumer occasionally visits a Zara shop. There I discovered the Rich Leather by random selection. "Wow, what a lovely fruity summer scent. Reminds me of something. Oh! I'll take that with me." At home, of course, the tests were carried out. "Hm, very weak and the top note is not permanent. Would be nice if the top note lasted longer."

The best perfume follows every trend and news on this page. "Oops, that Vibrant Leather everybody's talking about, he'll be back now and this time even as O de Parfuuuh". Ordered. Tested. It's getting boring. That top note again that convinces me. And then everything collapses.

And a smart perfumer like me never gives up. He has sold all previous fragrances because he was never satisfied with them. And yet he missed her again and again. So, Afnan's Supremacy Silver is bought at the Souk. "So I buy that now and keep it, Hopefully the test turns out positive."

It took five different fragrances for me to realize that Aventus and I would never become close friends. I got to know Aventus over a year ago. Over time, of course, I have learned a lot from testing. And that finally made it easier for me to understand why I don't like Aventus and Co. and why I'll never buy it again.

With all the scents it was always the case that I liked the top note extraordinarily well. Even with Supremacy. Fresh, little sweet pineapple which is accompanied by smoky woods. With this fragrance there is even an ashy note, which I never noticed with the other four fragrances. The fresh, unvoluminous fruit, together with the woods, has a summery masculine-elegant effect and unfortunately also smells of megalomania/illusionary power. But I could overlook that because of the top note.
Then the inevitable happens. The top note gradually disappears and does not appear in the heart note for too long. After the fruitiness has disappeared, only musty smoky wood with earthy notes remains. From here at the latest, the scent loses its spirit and life (although it didn't have much of it anyway). It smokes in the woods and the earth stinks. No sign of life. No dynamics. No power. No motivation.

What insight have I now gained from this?

I believe that Aventus and Co. is more of a head note seducer and I believe that its success in the market is due to the fact that many people like the head note. I have now finally understood that this fragrance with its deceptive, complacent, lifeless manner will never suit me.
I don't want to blame the lovers with that now. It is as it is: Aventus and Co. are fragrances for me that are "only" in the upper-medium range.

The time is ripe. Now I'm finally getting out. Au revoir!
"Neediest" clone
Hello everyone!

This is my first comment in this community that has saved me from many mispurchases. Therefore I will try to give back a small part and share my experiences as well.
I have a little experience with the rider and his cheap/favorable consorts.
Underneath: CDNI, Al Rasasi Zebra, L'Aventure, Insurrection pure 2 and many other fakes of the cheap category, but also Bond, Nero and the rider (in various versions...) personally. It must have turned into a hobby at some point. Maybe many recognize themselves in it!
I must admit that, in my experience, nothing can compete with the natural smell of the more expensive products. However, if you don't attach great importance to this, but only want to have as intensive Creed Aventus DNA as possible, Supremacy Silver is a good choice. The opening is much closer to the original than all the other clones I have tried (in my opinion even better than the original). As already mentioned several times here, it is a much more fruity version and the birch tar is present here, but much weaker than e.g. in CDNI.
The durability is not particularly good, but beats the current batches of Aventus in my view definitely.
So if you can make friends with the synthetic note, which somehow also has its own appeal, it is definitely a companion that you should definitely get. Now really the BEST clone. Honestly I promise! ...
For the moment ;).
An indispensable one?!
I only noticed the Supremacy Silver through the forum. The comments made me curious and since I am a fan of the Aventus and have many similar scents I have also ordered this. Have already written a few times that I find the smoky in the dry down of Aventus mega. Unfortunately, there is no fragrance without a fruity top note. Well, back to Afnan.

Flacon looks good. Nice closure and mirrored slightly transparent. spray head is also ok. At least the bottle doesn't look cheap.

The fragrance itself. When spraying on, I directly smell the black currant. Pineapple, not so much. It takes quite a while until the top note gradually distorts. Birch and musk come out easily. At first I don't think it's really smoky. This also took some time before it was ready. But unlike the older batch of L'Aventure no comparison. Much weaker and somehow without the WoW effect. It already smells quite good and comes very close to the Aventus. But I can't confirm a best copy of the Aventus. I can't judge its durability. Don't smell it on me after 10 minutes, or if it's only very light. It's not the smell but because I have the smell on it too often. I'd have to spray it on someone else so I can judge for sure. My nose must have gotten too used to it. The next day I like to smell what I wore with this scent the day before and the scent is already well gone. Take it only lightly. This is different with L'Aventure and Armaf. Here even the whole room still smells the next day. H/S not extraordinary P/L ok....
Wear it to work and exercise. I would not wear it for a special occasion or dinner because I would be annoyed if it was no longer perceptible.

EkkieEkkie 1 year ago
I have the Made in France version. I believe there is also a Made in UAE version which performs better.
MihaiuMihaiu 2 years ago
very resinous-birchy in the opening followed by a lovely fresh fruity combo
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Great pineapple start, gorgeous fruity/smoky development, semi sweet ambery/mossy dry down. Probably the best Aventus clone. Elegant flask!
IanFriedrichIanFriedrich 4 years ago

by Karlux37
by Duftmeister
by Duftmeister

Popular Afnan Perfumes

Supremacy Not Only Intense by Afnan Perfumes 9pm by Afnan Perfumes His Highness (white) by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Incense by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Oud by Afnan Perfumes Fidaetak by Afnan Perfumes Musk Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Gold by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Gold by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Noir by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Silver by Afnan Perfumes Oudh Al Bahar by Afnan Perfumes Tasneem by Afnan Perfumes Majestic by Afnan Perfumes Rare Carbon by Afnan Perfumes Omniyah pour Homme by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes Al Hoor by Afnan Perfumes Pure Musk by Afnan Perfumes Abraaj by Afnan Perfumes