Supremacy Silver 2013

Supremacy Silver by Afnan Perfumes
Supremacy Silver is a popular limited perfume by Afnan Perfumes for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-smoky. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Birch, Moroccan jasmine, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Musk, Ambergris, Vanilla

Submitted by Icufish, last update on 28.11.2020.

An affordable alternative
At that time I was looking for good Aventus alternatives, because Creed downgraded the original more and more and it was simply not worth the called price anymore
During the search one meets relatively fast with names like Zara, Armaf, Rasasi etc.
Club de Nuit was the Aventus alternative for a while, but was changed to a negative one over time. Therefore uninteresting! br />
I came across Afnan Supremacy by chance and bought it blind. It's tends to be a smoky version of Aventus and still has enough citrus notes to be interesting enough. So if you prefer the smokier versions of Aventus you will be happy here!

Since I prefer the pineapple or fruity notes of the old Aventus Batches, I have to look for another alternative. Perfume Vintage is supposed to be a good place to go, even if for a higher price than Afnan and Co.
Finer than his opponents
I have worn the fragrance irregularly for over 2 months now. Compared to Club de Nuit Intense and Rasasi Zebra, Supremacy Silver is much smoother. It could also pass for me as an Aventus Cologne (I haven't tested the fragrance yet). A subtle smoky note with a fresh citrus accord can be heard right from the first spray. In the back, the subtle smoky note remains present. I see the durability at 6-7 hours. It is not a projection beast. Now I also want to test L'Aventure from Al Haramain.
Conclusion: higher quality (at least as CDNIM) and more finely tuned than an opponent.
The perfect fragrance
To be perfectly honest, I was a little disappointed with the first sprayer, but...
The fragrance takes some time to fully develop and at first appears a bit smoky, with some citrus & pineapple. But after a closer inspection, one can clearly smell the Aventus Flair and so it rises to a very big scent. The bottle also looks really brilliant, with the semi-transparent chrome look. Either way, you can't go wrong with this eau de parfum.

Very clear purchase recommendation!
ErhanSaceros
Get off the train for good!
I got to know Creeds Aventus for the first time on the test strip. I was very convinced, but not in love. At some point, I tested him on my skin. After the beautiful fruity top note, it didn't unfold much (in my opinion at that time). At that time I blamed the natural fragrances.

A good Pafumo then of course quickly looks for alternatives and I decided on Haramains L'Aventure. He was different, of course. I wore it sometimes and had to realize that this scent does not suit me and does not fill me. From this point on I only associated the fragrance with suits.

And an even better perfumer occasionally visits a Zara shop. There I discovered the Rich Leather by random selection. "Wow, what a lovely fruity summer scent. Reminds me of something. Oh! I'll take that with me." At home, of course, the tests were carried out. "Hm, very weak and the top note is not permanent. Would be nice if the top note lasted longer."

The best perfume follows every trend and news on this page. "Oops, that Vibrant Leather everybody's talking about, he'll be back now and this time even as O de Parfuuuh". Ordered. Tested. It's getting boring. That top note again that convinces me. And then everything collapses.

And a smart perfumer like me never gives up. He has sold all previous fragrances because he was never satisfied with them. And yet he missed her again and again. So, Afnan's Supremacy Silver is bought at the Souk. "So I buy that now and keep it, Hopefully the test turns out positive."

It took five different fragrances for me to realize that Aventus and I would never become close friends. I got to know Aventus over a year ago. Over time, of course, I have learned a lot from testing. And that finally made it easier for me to understand why I don't like Aventus and Co. and why I'll never buy it again.

With all the scents it was always the case that I liked the top note extraordinarily well. Even with Supremacy. Fresh, little sweet pineapple which is accompanied by smoky woods. With this fragrance there is even an ashy note, which I never noticed with the other four fragrances. The fresh, unvoluminous fruit, together with the woods, has a summery masculine-elegant effect and unfortunately also smells of megalomania/illusionary power. But I could overlook that because of the top note.
Then the inevitable happens. The top note gradually disappears and does not appear in the heart note for too long. After the fruitiness has disappeared, only musty smoky wood with earthy notes remains. From here at the latest, the scent loses its spirit and life (although it didn't have much of it anyway). It smokes in the woods and the earth stinks. No sign of life. No dynamics. No power. No motivation.

What insight have I now gained from this?

I believe that Aventus and Co. is more of a head note seducer and I believe that its success in the market is due to the fact that many people like the head note. I have now finally understood that this fragrance with its deceptive, complacent, lifeless manner will never suit me.
I don't want to blame the lovers with that now. It is as it is: Aventus and Co. are fragrances for me that are "only" in the upper-medium range.

The time is ripe. Now I'm finally getting out. Au revoir!
"Neediest" clone
Hello everyone!

This is my first comment in this community that has saved me from many mispurchases. Therefore I will try to give back a small part and share my experiences as well.
I have a little experience with the rider and his cheap/favorable consorts.
Underneath: CDNI, Al Rasasi Zebra, L'Aventure, Insurrection pure 2 and many other fakes of the cheap category, but also Bond, Nero and the rider (in various versions...) personally. It must have turned into a hobby at some point. Maybe many recognize themselves in it!
I must admit that, in my experience, nothing can compete with the natural smell of the more expensive products. However, if you don't attach great importance to this, but only want to have as intensive Creed Aventus DNA as possible, Supremacy Silver is a good choice. The opening is much closer to the original than all the other clones I have tried (in my opinion even better than the original). As already mentioned several times here, it is a much more fruity version and the birch tar is present here, but much weaker than e.g. in CDNI.
The durability is not particularly good, but beats the current batches of Aventus in my view definitely.
So if you can make friends with the synthetic note, which somehow also has its own appeal, it is definitely a companion that you should definitely get. Now really the BEST clone. Honestly I promise! ...
For the moment ;).
An indispensable one?!
I only noticed the Supremacy Silver through the forum. The comments made me curious and since I am a fan of the Aventus and have many similar scents I have also ordered this. Have already written a few times that I find the smoky in the dry down of Aventus mega. Unfortunately, there is no fragrance without a fruity top note. Well, back to Afnan.

Flacon looks good. Nice closure and mirrored slightly transparent. spray head is also ok. At least the bottle doesn't look cheap.

The fragrance itself. When spraying on, I directly smell the black currant. Pineapple, not so much. It takes quite a while until the top note gradually distorts. Birch and musk come out easily. At first I don't think it's really smoky. This also took some time before it was ready. But unlike the older batch of L'Aventure no comparison. Much weaker and somehow without the WoW effect. It already smells quite good and comes very close to the Aventus. But I can't confirm a best copy of the Aventus. I can't judge its durability. Don't smell it on me after 10 minutes, or if it's only very light. It's not the smell but because I have the smell on it too often. I'd have to spray it on someone else so I can judge for sure. My nose must have gotten too used to it. The next day I like to smell what I wore with this scent the day before and the scent is already well gone. Take it only lightly. This is different with L'Aventure and Armaf. Here even the whole room still smells the next day. H/S not extraordinary P/L ok....
Wear it to work and exercise. I would not wear it for a special occasion or dinner because I would be annoyed if it was no longer perceptible.
Graank
Great price/performance ratio for a fruity fragrance twin
This fragrance reminds me strongly of Tiziana Terenzi - Orion and Aventus Creed. The difference between the two is that it is more fruity, which makes it look more penetrating. Orion and Aventus are a bit more inconspicuous, natural and elegant on their way. But some might like exactly this strong fruit note compared to the twins.
Nevertheless we are talking about a 1/7 of the price.

Conclusion: Great fragrance, good P/L. Certainly not for every man.

Attention: The fragrance has a very strong sillage - do not spray on too much.

EkkieEkkie 8 months ago
I have the Made in France version. I believe there is also a Made in UAE version which performs better.
MihaiuMihaiu 1 year ago
very resinous-birchy in the opening followed by a lovely fresh fruity combo
Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
Great pineapple start, gorgeous fruity/smoky development, semi sweet ambery/mossy dry down. Probably the best Aventus clone. Elegant flask!
IanFriedrichIanFriedrich 4 years ago
It can classified as twin brother of Creed Aventus

by Taw8
by Taw8
by Karlux37
by Karlux37

Popular Afnan Perfumes

His Highness (white) by Afnan Perfumes 9pm by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Gold by Afnan Perfumes Fidaetak by Afnan Perfumes Musk Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Gold by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Noir by Afnan Perfumes Oudh Al Bahar by Afnan Perfumes Tasneem by Afnan Perfumes Omniyah pour Homme by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes Al Hoor by Afnan Perfumes Dehn Al Oudh Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes