Supremacy in Heaven (2018)

Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes

Supremacy in Heaven is a new perfume by Afnan Perfumes for men and was released in 2018. The scent is green-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesGreen tea, Blackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Woody notes

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 07.10.2019.

8.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

ElDiabloBZ
BergaMOTTE at the Opening? And a smooth finish.
The top note reminds me of something, I can't call it by its name, but I would put it away if it got into my fridge. Maybe it's the bergamot, or the mandarin was bad???

The heart note, which begins shortly afterwards, comes around the corner much more pleasantly. One perceives the green tea, the currant a little, the woody notes only occur very slightly in the background.

In short, if I had tried the perfume directly in the store, it would have landed on the shelf again for the time being, the opening failed in my eyes, everything else in the course of the fragrance is pleasant, not intrusive, I would call it easy.

I tried the scent in direct comparison to Rasasi's - Al Wisam, which for me is the better scent. Al Wisam is even more pleasing, rounder (I think the rose geranium contributes to this), although he also rained down in the opening with a strong breeze of alcohol, still more pleasant and also more balanced in the course.

It should be noted, however, that I would not accuse either of them, or rather admit to them, of being an SMW clone. By no means ..

Popular Afnan Perfumes

Supremacy Silver by Afnan Perfumes Musk Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Gold by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Noir by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Gold by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes Dehn Al Oudh Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes Tasneem by Afnan Perfumes Omniyah pour Homme by Afnan Perfumes Fidaetak by Afnan Perfumes Al Hoor by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Silver by Afnan Perfumes Majestic by Afnan Perfumes Oudh Al Bahar by Afnan Perfumes His Highness (white) by Afnan Perfumes Precious Oudh by Afnan Perfumes Majestic Oud by Afnan Perfumes Fakhr al Jamaal by Afnan Perfumes Afnan Extract - Oudh by Afnan Perfumes Reyaam (brown) by Afnan Perfumes