Supremacy in Heaven 2018

Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes
Supremacy in Heaven is a perfume by Afnan Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is green-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesGreen teaGreen tea
BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
SandalwoodSandalwood
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 22.09.2021.

Projects hard
This is one of, if not the, hardest projecting fragrances I have smelled.

I sprayed it on a piece of paper and I could smell it projecting hard for hours just sitting on the desk.

Today I sprayed it on my sleeve and I still smell it quite clearly 12 hours later without having to bring it to my nose.

To me it smells like it has a strong melon note.

I agree with the below comment as saying it smells like green tea, ahhh yes it does smell like green tea.

I like it.

ElDiabloBZ
BergaMOTTE at the Opening? And a smooth finish.
The top note reminds me of something, I can't call it by its name, but I would put it away if it got into my fridge. Maybe it's the bergamot, or the mandarin was bad???

The heart note, which begins shortly afterwards, comes around the corner much more pleasantly. One perceives the green tea, the currant a little, the woody notes only occur very slightly in the background.

In short, if I had tried the perfume directly in the store, it would have landed on the shelf again for the time being, the opening failed in my eyes, everything else in the course of the fragrance is pleasant, not intrusive, I would call it easy.

I tried the scent in direct comparison to Rasasi's - Al Wisam, which for me is the better scent. Al Wisam is even more pleasing, rounder (I think the rose geranium contributes to this), although he also rained down in the opening with a strong breeze of alcohol, still more pleasant and also more balanced in the course.

It should be noted, however, that I would not accuse either of them, or rather admit to them, of being an SMW clone. By no means ..

Popular Afnan Perfumes

Supremacy Not Only Intense by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Silver by Afnan Perfumes 9pm by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Oud by Afnan Perfumes Turathi (Blue) by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Incense by Afnan Perfumes Rare Carbon by Afnan Perfumes His Highness (white) by Afnan Perfumes Fidaetak by Afnan Perfumes Musk Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Gold by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Gold by Afnan Perfumes Souvenir Floral Bouquet by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Noir by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Silver by Afnan Perfumes Pure Musk by Afnan Perfumes Abraaj by Afnan Perfumes Reyaam (brown) by Afnan Perfumes Oudh Al Bahar by Afnan Perfumes Rare Tiffany by Afnan Perfumes