His Highness (white)

His Highness (white) by Afnan Perfumes

His Highness (white) is a perfume by Afnan Perfumes for men. The release year is unknown. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFresh notes, Aromatic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesFloral notes
Base Notes Base NotesAnimalic notes, Amber notes, Musky notes

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 09.07.2020.

Heavy Bottle, smooth Scent
I bought this perfume because of Youtube recessions, because it is very highly acclaimed there. So I thought I'd like to make a comment.

What immediately catches the eye is the great presentation of the product. A noble box with a damn heavy bottle and padded interior. The flacon lies super in the hand and radiates a certain value. Sometimes I really wonder what is worth more, the packaging or the content ;-).

The scent is very unique and makes you curious. It starts out a bit animalistic, spicy and after about ten minutes becomes softer and more cuddly. This tendency continues in the following minutes. I can't quite make out exactly what's inside, because it's very complex. But it is not everyday and I would describe it as pleasant, warm, slightly spicy, unusual but versatile. You can't smell something like that on every corner, and that's what I like about him. Regarding the bomb situation I have to slow down a bit, because we don't want to exaggerate. The sillage is not bad, as I just got confirmed by my colleagues in the office, but it is not bomb. It is perceived and liked very pleasantly and benevolently in the surroundings. But nobody can tell me exactly what he or she smells, because as I said, a bit difficult the DNA but that's what makes it so interesting.

I would say about 3-4 hours of good (not very good) projection. After that it will be quieter but still clearly perceptible on the skin or nearby. Even later the scent still flows gently into my nose every now and then when I move or a fan comes along. In short, an unusual, soft scent, which is not obtrusive and is very well received in the environment, as I have noticed.

Popular Afnan Perfumes

Supremacy Silver by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Gold by Afnan Perfumes Musk Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes Fidaetak by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Gold by Afnan Perfumes Oudh Al Bahar by Afnan Perfumes Tasneem by Afnan Perfumes Omniyah pour Homme by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Noir by Afnan Perfumes Al Hoor by Afnan Perfumes Dehn Al Oudh Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes