Supremacy in Oud 2021

Supremacy in Oud by Afnan Perfumes
Supremacy in Oud is a new perfume by Afnan Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is oriental-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesSaffronSaffron LavenderLavender NutmegNutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesOudOud Sweet notesSweet notes
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 17.04.2022.

just buy it
i have both OFG and this one. To me afnan is the more refined and smooth version of OFG because that one -to my nose- is a little rough on the edges but afnan is absolutely gorgeous .. creamy and smooth.. one would think this is the original and OFG is the clone!!
In the air they are hard to distinguish .. ofg is sweeter and more sugary .. this one is a little darker and I actually prefer the scent ..! But I'd say they're about 85% similar and you wouldn't need both..!
As for performance, I actually don't get beast mode on ofg .. it's really long lasting but doesn't project that much .. but afnan is a true beast and fills the house .. I havent gave it a full wear and can't say much about longevity but I doubt it last as long as ofg because that one is parfum and this is EDP. Btw I prefer it this way .. I like my fragrance to project and make a statement.. I'll compare the longevity in next days and will update this post but as up now I really love it and prefer it to the original even if they were priced the same (btw ofg is much fancier in term of presentation though afnan is no slouch either)

P.S: I also have supremacy not only intense .. that one I wouldn't say an exact clone of aventus .. they're pretty different. But in oud is really close to OFG maybe some notes are amplified on this one but generally you can call it a clone

Update: today I've worn SIO and OFG on each hand .. it's been 16hrs and both are still present and to my surprise, SIO is still going stronger I even asked my coworker if he could distinguish the expensive from the cheap and he guessed wrong and said this one (SIO) is both stronger and better smelling
Worth every cent !
I'll start with my package, as I thought already crass ... It weighed felt 1 kg! Everything is made insanely noble and extremely well processed from the spray head, box to the bottle cap ... What has just bischen annoyed me is the card with the text on it behind the lid ... That destroys the whole vibe because the thing is loose and shit!
It comes extremely close to the original, however, I can not say that it is far better, I mean there a slight synthetic to smell out the me bischen disturbs. But that is absolutely ok and fits to it. He works sometimes from the character sometimes woodier sometimes Patchouli lastiger but a change he does not go through. BRT540 Anlehnungen I can not understand a bischen ... Oud friends are right at the address, it smells not Fäkal, animalic but very high quality and good!
I have played roulette as always times and bought him blind, no way regretted! It's scary how much it costs only, and the " Orginal " simply many times more ! He is worth every penny, clear purchase candidate for Oud lovers.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 months ago
Spicy and sweet oriental scent. Warm, smooth, slightly woody and musky. I get saffron with a cotton candy feel, patchouli and synthetic oud.
VinScentVinScent 4 months ago
More piercing, not as smooth as Greatness. But far better than Glory. For a dozen euros more, get this one instead. Superb performance.

by Icufish
by Icufish
by Deniz21
by Deniz21
by Rome0711
by Rome0711

Popular by Afnan Perfumes

Turathi (Blue) by Afnan Perfumes 9pm by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Not Only Intense by Afnan Perfumes Souvenir Floral Bouquet by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Silver by Afnan Perfumes Turathi (Brown) by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Incense by Afnan Perfumes Rare Carbon by Afnan Perfumes Turathi (Red) by Afnan Perfumes Violet Bouquet by Afnan Perfumes Turathi (Purple) by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Femme Pink by Afnan Perfumes Souvenir Desert Rose by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Gold by Afnan Perfumes Modest Une by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Noir by Afnan Perfumes Pure Musk by Afnan Perfumes His Highness (white) by Afnan Perfumes Adwaa Al Sharq by Afnan Perfumes