Supremacy Not Only Intense 2021

Supremacy Not Only Intense by Afnan Perfumes
Supremacy Not Only Intense is a new perfume by Afnan Perfumes for men and was released in 2021. The scent is fruity-fresh. Projection and longevity are above-average. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
OakmossOakmoss
Base Notes Base NotesSaffronSaffron
MuskMusk
AmbergrisAmbergris

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 21.10.2021.

Best Blindbuy !!!!
Have this fragrance now a few weeks with me and must confess that he just makes me really happy.
This strong fruity Openning is just the hammer, super fruity and at the same time strong and masculine.
As it progresses, it then becomes smokier and woodier and is unlike the CDNIM not moody and earthy.
In the Drydown a sweet saffron note selt itself in addition which gives this smell the certain something and it in the mass of the A....... Alternatives can stand out.
On the whole, a wonderful fragrance that has a very great similarity to Creed but in the drydown goes its own way and thus super impressed.
Now we come times on the subject of durability and sillage where here partly the spirits part.
To make one thing clear people who write here 2std. or so I can unfortunately zero comprehend the this fragrance really has a very good shelf life and decent sillage !!.
Have this fragrance really tested over several weeks on different days and also sprayed on paper and clothing on it to compare all surfaces times and must say that he has performed very well everywhere.
On paper and clothing you could perceive him several days well and if you zb a shirt or jacket somewhere has hung up and there went past you could smell him in the air still good alone that is already an indicator that the fragrance has a very good durability.
On the skin, this fragrance also keeps very neat but dan a little weaker than on clothes, because it is a middle thing from edp and extrait de parfum is the sillage as with many others also not as enormous as from some edt.
The durability on the skin I would limit to loose 8 to 10std. where each skin is different and there may be deviations but should not be very gravierened.
To the sillage I can only say that it is 2 to 3 std. very good then flattened something but is still well perceivable.

Conclusion:
Wonderful independent fragrance that still reminds of the fallen King and has a very stable performance.
For the price of 35 euro a real cracker!.

Blackcurrant with oakmoss goodness
In the opening, you get a bunch of sweet, ripe blackcurrant with a hint of green apple. As it dries down, the blackcurrant stays there, while oakmoss becomes more apparent, while it doesn't smell any dirty to me, it almost smells like a clean oakmoss and this drydown is amazing.
Longevity is very good for me, about 12 hours and sillage is great for about 4 hours. This may vary for others.
Hype Worthy?
I'd like to start my review with a very succinct clone comparison:

This scent is definitely not an exact clone for Aventus. Which of the clones is the best, is certainly Aventus batch and personal taste, but this one is certainly the very best as far as the top note is concerned!

- Al Haramain Laventure has a better base note, sillage and projection (old batches!)
- Armaf CDNIM EDT has a better smoke note than NOI
- Afnan Supremacy Silver is weaker and more synthetic
- Lattafa Al Dur Al Maknoon is much worse, not really an Aventus clone
- Mont Blanc Explorer is very linear and weak in performance
- Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui has the Aventus DNA but is not really a clone
- Swiss Arabian Shawq has nothing directly to do with Aventus but has a strong pineapple and is overall synthetic

Scent progression:
This fragrance has an incredibly pleasant top note. It starts with a very natural fruity really mouth watering pineapple and a fresh juicy sweet green apple with a fresh citrus bergamot note. If you focus on it, you can also smell the currant but it wouldn't immediately come to mind if I smelled it blindly. You should not immediately hold the fragrance to your nose after spraying, as it already stings a bit in the nose, rather smell it from a slight distance or wait a few minutes.

I do not know how the smoke note was implemented, but I assume quite strongly from Ambroxan...since it is a slightly synthethic woody smoke. In the little brother Supremacy Silver, the smoky note is clearly more synthetic and you perceive a slightly ham-like smoke, but in the big brother more of a woody-synthethic sweetish smoke, which I personally like better. Similar to the Montblanc Explorer in that respect as well. The smoky note is very subtle at the beginning and gains the upper hand over time and then remains as a base note with a hint of bergamot. I would not like to make an "overall" comparison in every respect, but what concerns the smoke note I find CDNIM and Laventure better.

The lavender and oakmoss start to add a very slightly pleasant sweet floral note with some depth after a few minutes in the background which makes the smoke sweeter. It's hard for me to paraphrase, but anyone who knows the good old batches of Laventure knows exactly what I mean by the oakmoss and depth, because this is extremely well implemented there. Here the lavender note outweighs the oakmoss, although both are very subtle. Love at this point to "DerPate1" :)

Performance:
The first 2-3 std one perceives a very strong projection and sillage. But from a "beast mode" performance you can not speak here yet. The sillage in this fragrance is very interesting. I try it times to paraphrase: the normal / active sillage is to be perceived about 3Std...and now comes the interesting...with a light wind one perceives the fragrance including top notes very well (I call it "passive sillage"), even outdoors!

The durability of the base note is extremely good. On clothes, the base note is still perceptible the next day from 20-30cm and lasts several days! Would it be the same base note as in L'aventure it would be for me a good substitute for L'aventure, but this has just a (syntehtisch-) woody-smoky base note. I think the sillage is over after 4-5std at the latest! . I.e. compared to Supremacy Silver is a clear performance increase there...also the top note is better.
Price / Performance:
I think for this price Afnan Supremacy Not Only Intense is worth every penny as the performance is very good.

Summary:
Is the hype justified? I see this soberly and would rather say no if you already own a clone with which you are satisfied.

Why should you buy this one?
- Great scent and super performance at this price!
- If one finds Supremacy Silver great, but was dissatisfied with the performance
- If you don't already own a clone this one is certainly up there
- If you generally like fruity natural top notes and woody smoky base notes
- If you're an Aventus clone collector and not afraid of a blind buy :)
Really St. Aventus-Gral?
So, now I can finally give my mustard to this perfume, after I got hooked on the hype, which arose here on Parfumo, I also bought a bottle.

Even if this perfume is still very new on the market, but already now some myths and heated discussions about this fragrance. For some, it is actually the holy Aventus-Gral, for others just another cheap Aventus clone.
The hype even goes so far that some wrote that they had ordered 20 bottles and yet others advised to get the fragrance before the price goes through the roof and the fragrance is sold out. And indeed - as of today - the fragrance is nowhere to be found. Shortly after my order went through, it was also already sold out.

But now to the actual fragrance. I would like to evaluate this by the way detached - at least, as far as this is possible - independently of Aventus and see him as an independent fragrance. In fact, I also do not know the earlier Aventus batches and have for direct comparison only Explorer present.

And here I put then also, starts Supremacy Not Only Intense but indeed much nicer, more natural and overall less synthetic. Surprisingly, you can smell - of course always with a little imagination and good will - all three fragrances; bergamot, apple and currant. For my part, I can't pick out pineapple, but it's not indicated at all. And this is where Supremacy Not Only Intense differs from Aventus Eau de Parfum, where both fragrances share all scents in the top note, except for the pineapple. The top note is also definitely the clear highlight of this fragrance.

In the heart note, so after about 30 minutes, the fragrance then becomes a little smokier, herbaceous and earthier. Lavender, patchouli and oakmoss I can not consciously smell out, but the fragrance notes make perfect sense to my nose. The fruity remains but now becomes a little more masculine or edgier.

In the drydown, the fragrance then no longer changes significantly, it becomes at most a little woodier and loses more and more of the initial fruitiness and sweetness. Ashtray I smell here best will not out. If anything, the fragrance could still be a little smokier for me.

Similarities to @540 one can recognize already rather, since mann the saffron note in the basis with it probably under circumstances could connect. But if anything, I would like to recognize a distant similarity to @540 in the top note, since something sweet still resonates here, which makes the fragrance as I said, especially at the beginning very pleasing.

The sillage is quite present and is clearly in the good midfield. Not necessarily room-filling, but well perceptible and over a longer period. But how you can rate the sillage with a 10, is a mystery to me. Either the hype horses have run away with you or the respective reviewers haven't smelled a real "beast" yet. But a tight 8 (7 would also be appropriate) is quite justifiable here. The durability is also absolutely fine and is 7-8 hours on my skin.

A few words about another confusion surrounding the fragrance. In fact, both on the plastic slipcase and on the real nice plastic box are the words "Extrait de Parfum". But then on the sticker below the bottle you find "Eau de Parfum". An oversight? Clever marketing?
At the same time, however, one also finds an 80% indication and a brief Internet search reveals that this is exactly in the gray area between "Extrait de Parfum" and "Eau de Parfum". Mostly 20% is used for intense versions of "Eau de Parfums" and this is even included in the name (not only intense). So for me it is an "Eau de Parfum" in Intense concentration.

So how does my overall verdict turn out now? Good! If the original Aventus batches have smelled so, then I can now understand a bit better the hype around @Aventus, because the current batches or bspw. Explorer have never really convinced me. Supremacy Not Only Intense, on the other hand, is convincing to a large extent, even if it is not my favorite fragrance DNA overall and I still prefer Hacivat, for example.

The fragrance is fruity, somewhat smoky and exudes a certain masculinity. So ultimately, I can not share the enthusiasm around this fragrance to 100%, but understand a bit and am glad to have secured me a bottle. And for those of you who are looking for the original Aventus, feel free to strike here and try your luck. For the price, the fragrance is always a real bargain, even completely detached from the Aventus question.
Wow? Extrait de Parfum or EDP ?! :/
The next Superclone is here... ?! ??

Tastes are known to be different.
But the meets unfortunately so garnicht my taste...
Front off mg be that the fragrance many yes also like there I say yes nothing against and that would be yes also totally egoistic arrogant and stupid of me just shoot against it because he does not like me. Only one must always give both sides the chance to express themselves.

For me, the in the dry down has almost nothing more to do with Aventus.

For the people who talk bad about CDNIM and say ahh the crappy* top note and back and forth....

Since I think I prefer to survive the first 10 minutes and then have a nice 7 hours ...

Than 10 minutes to smell nice and after
7 hours to smell like I'm dragging an ashtray hidden with me.

There you go, too. Supremacy Silver was already very smoky and ashy... but this one pops everything away as far as smoke is concerned. The saffron brings neat spice and smoke with what is for me then also exactly what this fragrance in this exaggerated twist steers and what ensures that he has almost nothing to do with Aventus...

Aventus equals Aventus?
Yes each Aventus smells differently that is no secret that must tell me also none.
But with the best will so Aventus should have smelled?
Not only intense applies here as woody spicy and I would almost say smoky spicy
The only nice thing about the fragrance for me is when I sniff the sprayer and the first 10-15 minutes then it becomes stuffy smoky ashy for my nose.

I know now some will shoot against again...
But always remember that there is always a pro and a contra. Gives both sides a chance to express themselves and to say the opinion.
If no negative things fall at the end of still every fragrance to the sky hyped and that does not go. Since you would have to worry if you buy a fragrance all the positive reviews on Parfumo sees and thinks "Wtf What's wrong with me?! The must please me yet?"

This one clearly belongs in the same drawer with Al dur al maknoon and Supremacy Silver.

Another point here is also that on the packaging Extrait stands and on the Flakom EDP. ^^
Tritt da someone about in the footsteps of Armaf?
The same as with CDNIM
On the packaging once edp and einmam perfume... if you take out both bottles is on both EDP... And behold the same fragrance as Parfum limited edition. Marketing nothing more.

You like or have the Supremacy Silver and think to switch to the here?
I'm not a big fan of the Supremacy but I find the normal Supremacy Silver much more pleasant than this one and that's saying something. Thus I find that it would be absolutely unnecessary to 'upgrade' here and change to the not only Intense...

Greetings goes to CROsongoku and thank you for getting in touch and offering me a bottling. The swap was still fun.

So much for my
(I think) 16th Aventusclone test...
That's enough of that. :D

CDNIM EDT, Rasasi Zebra, CDNIM EDP
leave love greetings there :)
Not only *beep*
It's my first Afnan perfume, and it's impressive how much you get for your money with this scent.

When unpacking the view immediately falls on this cool glossy box. Looks very high quality and not a scratch was to find. also the sleeve of the box, really great. The bottle has a very nice metal effect. Is heavy and lies well in the hand, the sprayer distributes very fine perfume mist.
Without even having to think for a moment, this presentation is a clear 10/10

At the first sprüher I thought like most immediately to *beep* he starts nice fresh and fruity, no synthetic disaster, but very pleasant and real. No big difference to *beep*
It's intense and dense, it quickly gets smokier, that oakmoss smells really great.
Especially the smoke in it is better for me than in the other *beep* clones, also the fruits in the opening are excellent.
And in the original we don't even need to look for smoke anymore.... sad but true.

He keeps this zitrik and the smoke throughout the further course, the currants you also notice and it's a really nice berry note, which harmonizes together with the smoke and wood super.

I also mean something vanilla to smell just before the drydown or it is the together play of amber and musk. Anyway... it pleases me, that is important :) and with the current *beep* that is missing unfortunately just like the smoke.

At the very end I notice the saffron and lavender, and that gives a slight OFG touch. Not extreme, but who knows the duft, it will notice.

Nonetheless, the scent is great from start to finish. It is not a duft innovation or something that belongs in every collection, but what he wants to be, masters this Afnan with bravur.

An exceptionally good presentation, a more than adequate performance, practically all year wearable and a fragrance DNA that hardly anyone will not like ...
properly sprayed you get with certainty the one or the other compliment with this fragrance, and the whole thing at a ridiculous price ... we are talking about 35 € +/-

Conclusion:

I have now tried him a few days.
I also *beep* at home and have been able to compare them.

And although it may sound a bit controversial, the Afnan is at least as good as my *beep*

There are slight differences to *beep* but whether that's a bad thing now? So I for one say, no!

Have fun
And love greetings
Deniz
Thank you Afnan!
I must confess that I am like so many also one of those who already have various Aventus clones through. But whether Club de Nuit Intense EDP and EDT, Perfumer's Choice Nº9 Victor, L'Avenure or Black Creek, so far I was somehow disappointed by all, especially by the durability and sillage. When I heard about Supremacy Not Only Intense, I was skeptical at first, because there is no pineapple listed as a fragrance note at all, but in my opinion, this particular fragrance note makes up the fragrance DNA of Creed Aventus for the most part. Should Not Only Intense really be worth a blind buy?

Since yesterday, I hold Supremacy Not Only Intense now finally in hands and am glad, me once again to a blind buy have been carried away...

The top note wraps one despite the missing pineapple right at the beginning in an absolutely enchanting, fruity-fresh fragrance cloud after the hinläglich known fragrance pattern. Already now you can guess the extreme durability. The sillage is really unparalleled and powers here immediately powerful and very persistent for many hours. Very much of the famous and by many Aventus fans so popular smokiness does not join in the further course of the fragrance, but rather acts quite discreetly from the background. The fragrance remains very perceptible for several hours. Even the next day it is still good to smell on the skin. On clothes probably several days. Of all the fragrances that have ever come under my nose, Supremacy Not Only Intense probably has with the best durability at all.

For me, everything fits together perfectly in this fragrance! A fruity Aventus DNA with very potent, persistent sillage, extremely good durability, in a first-class flacon at an extremely pleasant price. This is world class!

I will buy myself in any case two more bunker bottles, because for me it is perfectly clear that once the hype around the Not Only Intense really starts, the prices will rise quickly, or the fragrance will be watered down. I feel the same way here as Val as the topic starter: I for one have found my Aventus-gral! Thank you Afnan!
Aventus vs. Armaf vs. Afnan
After the review of Val I had to have the fragrance too. Yesterday arrived and extensively tested. Before: The holy Aventus Eau de Parfum Grail it is not. Admittedly, today's Aventus version is no longer as good as in the beginning, but to the old batch codes also this fragrance comes nowhere near.

Since I also own the Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Parfum, I did the test left arm - right arm.

The Armaf is more citrusy than the Afnan at the beginning, which somehow seems a bit rounder. After about 30 minutes, I then noticed the main difference: Armaf is 90% similar to Aventus, Afnan goes more in the direction of Aventus (70%) meets Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum (30%). The projection and the sillage is almost the same with both... so really a lot of power!

However, the Armaf lasted longer with me on the skin than the Afnan, which I no longer perceived after about 10 hours at all.

The packaging is a real sensation with both fragrances and look both really cool, the flacons also!

At the prices called so real alternatives and worth testing.
Conclusion: both great made fragrances, although I personally like the Armaf a little more, because he gets along without the BR540 components.
Val
The holy grail of Aventus!
Although I've already written a review of Afnan Not only Intense, I had to revisit, anything else wouldn't do this board justice.

In a few words,

If you have been searching for the holy grail of Aventus for a long time, you will find it with Not only Intense!

I have been able to test many well known Aventus clones extensively including CDNI, Silver, L'Aventure, Insurrection Pure 2, Vibrant Leather, the Zebra and each time hoped to find a worthy, adequate alternative to the great original.... to arrive at some point and stop looking for the hair in the soup.
But something always bothered me.
Either they were too synthetic, too mushy, not enough smoke, too ashy, or had a miserable shelf life.

With Not only Intense, you actually get an Aventus like you've always wanted.
Ripe, juicy fruit in perfect balance with the smoke.
Here everything smells super balanced, clean and luxurious, as you know it from a 300€ fragrance. A 99.9% Aventus!
It does not get any better than this!

But what makes Not only Intense even better than the original is the incredible performance!
Sprayed on in the morning, he is omnipresent throughout the day and until evening almost unchanged.
Here you learn again the difference between an Eau de Parfum and an Extrait de Parfum.
The sillage is thereby at least 6 hours room-filling and many compliments guaranteed!

I am happy to say that I have finally arrived on my quest for the perfect Aventus.
No more CDNI and co.
Here you get an Aventus that beats even the original!

In the States, he is already making big waves and is mostly sold out.

Here, he has not yet made the rounds and in addition, he is currently still at an unbeatable price of 36 € to get.

NOI comes in a fantastic, luxurious packaging that resembles a DVD box.
Thus, Afnan is also consciously different from the other fragrances in this series.

Conclusion: Who owns Afnan Not only Intense, which needs no more original Aventus.
More simply does not go! Chapeu!

InbnkInbnk 2 months ago
This is another great clone for Aventus. Sweet nice fruity. Little chemical harsh but still a nice choice with great great longevity.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 3 months ago
Very close to CDNIM EdP Limited edition, maybe a bit frutier and a tad less smokey. Nice an pleasent opening and beastmode projection

by Altholz
by Fommuz
by MrC0rnells
by MrC0rnells

Popular Afnan Perfumes

Supremacy Silver by Afnan Perfumes 9pm by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Oud by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Incense by Afnan Perfumes His Highness (white) by Afnan Perfumes Rare Carbon by Afnan Perfumes Souvenir Floral Bouquet by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy in Heaven by Afnan Perfumes Fidaetak by Afnan Perfumes Musk Abiyad by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Gold by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Gold by Afnan Perfumes Supremacy Noir by Afnan Perfumes Noor Al Shams Silver by Afnan Perfumes Abraaj by Afnan Perfumes Reyaam (brown) by Afnan Perfumes Oudh Al Bahar by Afnan Perfumes Rare Tiffany by Afnan Perfumes Tasneem by Afnan Perfumes Mirsaal Of Trust by Afnan Perfumes