L'Agent Eau Provocateur (2012)

L'Agent Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur

L'Agent Eau Provocateur is a perfume by Agent Provocateur for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-powdery. It was last marketed by Inter Parfums.

Azzi Glasser

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Green leaves, Mandarin, Melon, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Magnolia, Rose, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.10.2019

7.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

Don't do "poof."
Today I got a rehearsal bomb from dear Cocinera. It contained, among other things, an almost full bottle of L'Agent Eau Provocateur. The agent looks dangerous. Smoky glass shaped like a hand grenade with a safety pin on top. To spray, I have to take off the safety pin. The spray head hoped off immediately. I guess I'm more dangerous than I thought. Spray head again on it and sprayed fearlessly. A harmless green-fruity fragrance unfolds with not too strong projection. More like body-hugging. I'm amazed, not only because it doesn't "poof", but because it smells harmlessly nice. Nice is actually something bad, but I don't mean that at all.

Green fruit becomes roseflowery, a little tuberose, magnolia, freesia. I don't feel provoked. Family tester Q almost overflows with praise. Family Tester M assigns 8 points. I went to the official website of Agent Provocateur. There are videos of women in expensive hot underwear doing rhythmic gymnastics. Okay, even I have to think about sex. I smell on my wrist - innocent flower. Sharp underwear and innocent flowers don't really go together in my opinion. Is that why L'Agent Eau Provocateur was hired?

I'm still provoking my family with this agent. You don't want it any other way.

You can probably wear L'Agent Eau Provocateur all year round and you don't have to be young, but youth doesn't hurt. I'd like to get used to L'Agent Eau Provocateur. I'll see if a woman can wear it at work. You can wear anything to go out with anyway, depends on where you go. At an underwear exhibition, however, it might be better to use the original agent rather than the "provocative water".

by Blauemaus