Strip by Agent Provocateur

Strip is a perfume by Agent Provocateur for women and was released in 2007. The scent is woody-oriental. The production was apparently discontinued.

Azzi Glasser

Ylang-ylang, Iris bud, Bourbon geranium, Amber, Haitian vetiver, Exotic woods, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.05.2019

2.5 5.0/10

Strip
it has a creamy woodsy vanilla-like
opening but i think there a note
missing praline wait a minute
i'm picking up very potent scent of amber
very heavy indeed. i think this is to
sweet in my taste so i don't really
care for sweet candy like scents.
8.0/10

Man-magnet.
Oh, how I love AP Strip. It's deep, dark & dirty without being a powder bomb like the original. It's sultry and feels like leather on me but it's a soft, wearable leather, not an astringent, sit-up straight leather. I smell the wood, but not the amber that others mention. It must be the listed amber oil which gives it more of a headshop-quality imo. At the opening, AP Strip has a bit of skank to it but only enough to get noticed. As it dries, I swear this could be a vintage Tabu flanker!

I love the original AP, but this flanker is just as good if not better! In fact, I'd say this flanker is the fragrance of a dominatrix, not a stripper. After all, there just might be a reason that Strip is in a black bottle with a leather-like strap at the top. Just sayin'. ;)

PS - Like Strip but not the price? Sample Valenti Rose Noir. It smells remarkably similar to Strip on me once dry and without any skank.

Ambery Princess
This is powdery and woody.It has strong amber and musk notes.
I have the eau de parfum which is stronger and lasts longer than eau de toilette which i own as well.There is a depth of smokiness in the composition and this is due to amber and iris.The floral part is great with ylang-ylang and geranium heart notes dominating.It is feminine and sensual .It is better from the original Agent Provocateur because is smoother and more gentle.It is wearable in the evening and in autumn/winter time.
10.0 7.5 10.0 8.0/10

Stripper sweet
To me, Strip smelt like a candy store; sickeningly sweet, overpowering and musky. There is such a huge difference between this fragrance and the other Agent Provocateur scents.

Strip is somewhat of a clubbing/nightlife fragrance. It is strong and slightly smoky, reminiscent of a room shrouded in cigarette smoke, glittering with fluoro dresses and smelling of liquor and booze. This scent oozes naughtiness and sexuality, however, as much as I love sexy fragrances, this fragrance does not appeal to me. Sexy perfumes, in my opinion, are dark, sensual and dirty. Strip is none of those things. It is sugary sweet, loud and musty. I think that 'sexy' requires an element of class and maturity to be desirable.

EDIT:
I spoke too soon, as now Strip is a part of my wardrobe. The first time I tested Strip I couldn't detect the tea note, nor would I have liked it back then even if I had. It's not as sweet as I previously took it to be, and its much more sultry and leathery than I could have imagined.

An amazing fragrance, very sexy and great for nights out and about.

by Ninina