Miss AP by Agent Provocateur
8.0 / 10 32 Ratings
Miss AP is a popular perfume by Agent Provocateur for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Top Notes Top Notes Pink pepperPink pepper Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart Notes Bourbon geraniumBourbon geranium RoseRose
Base Notes Base Notes PatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood AmberAmber
Submitted by Anessa, last update on 14.12.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Top Review 26
Come as you are

"Come as you are, as you were..."
Hey, this is floral, and with a note that I experience as somewhat retro, and with rose."...As I want you to be..."
Oh, I kind of remember old, quieter times when I was more with myself and less with others or with tasks to be done."...As a friend, as a friend..."
A friend to myself, but also completely myself among friends."...As an old enemy..."
Geranium is sometimes a bit depressing for me, but here it's incorporated in a modern way, a bit tart with edge.
"...Take your time, hurry up..."
I have to be careful not to lose scent notes, so to speak, because I adapt to them too quickly. I notice this already with the second wearing and later it confirms itself. After a break of a few days I feel the fragrance again much more intense."...Choice is yours, don't be late..."
Actually, I want to wear it every day.
"...Take a rest as a friend..."
That's how much he's become a friend to me, but I have to take a break or I won't notice him anymore."...As an old memoria..."
The scent reminds me of the song by Nirvana, Kurt Cobain and an old college buddy I listened to this song with often and then the saying "Come as you are" became a common phrase.
"...Come doused in mud..."
Something dirty has the fragrance subterranean also, otherwise he should hardly live up to his name of the Agent Provocateurs.
"...Soaked in bleach..."
The pepper already gives it some artificial bleach and washes the dirt to the bearable.
"...As I want you to be..."
I can now decide what I want to smell out, quaffable ylang-ylang, pale pepper, sad geranium, a hint of hippie patchouli, the roses of old ladies, soothing amber.
"...As a trend, as a friend..."
My personal trend is back to the roots, no matter what the trend is right now, my trend is going to myself.
"...As an old memoria..."
To my past.
"...And I swear that I don't have a gun..."
Yes, I do have a few Juliette has a Guns.
Yes, I do!
"...No, I don't have a gun..."
And Kurt Cobain had one too.
Unfortunately.

1 short view on the fragrance
Mea008Mea008 6 months ago
Dark roses and cold churches. Smells more expensive than it is, however, quite a bit retro so a blind buy is not recommended.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Agent Provocateur

Blue Silk by Agent Provocateur L'Agent (Eau de Parfum) by Agent Provocateur Lace Noir by Agent Provocateur Fatale Intense by Agent Provocateur Pétale Noir by Agent Provocateur Maîtresse by Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur by Agent Provocateur Strip by Agent Provocateur Fatale Pink by Agent Provocateur Pure Aphrodisiaque by Agent Provocateur Fatale by Agent Provocateur Cosmic by Agent Provocateur L'Agent Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur Aphrodisiaque by Agent Provocateur Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur Maîtresse Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur Electric by Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionelle by Agent Provocateur Fatale Orchid by Agent Provocateur Lace by Agent Provocateur