Agua de Naranjos (1999)

Agua de Naranjos by Agua de Sevilla

Agua de Naranjos is a perfume by Agua de Sevilla for women and was released in 1999. The scent is fresh-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Green mandarin, Spearmint, Orange blossom, Orange leaf, Basil, Rosewood, Fig leaf, Olive leaf, Spanish lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoriander, Tea blossom, Jasmine, Laurel, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose water, Carnation, Petunia
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Sandalwood, Musk, Amber, Oakmoss

Submitted by Bellemorte, last update on 29.02.2016.

7.5 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Bright and Shiny, Greenish Orange Blossom
Several years ago I spent two successive Christmas holidays (about three weeks each year) in the south of Spain. While in Sevilla, I picked up a bottle of Agua de Sevilla AGUA DE NARANJOS and also one of AGUA DE LAVANDA. The naranjos of Sevilla are truly something wonderful to behold, and I really purchased these bottles more as souvenirs than anything else, as I was not heavily into cologne-type fragrances at that time. Upon my return home, I stowed these souvenirs in the back of a drawer and proceeded to forget all about them.

I've been developing something of an orange blossom obsession of late, and happily I happened upon this bottle of AGUA DE NARANJOS, which turns out to smell beautiful, even several years down the line. The composition is bright and shiny and green, with a decidedly citric demeanor. It is also quite a bit more complex than one might expect from a local-made cologne-type fragrance. In fact, I am reminded by this eau de toilette of Hermès EAU D'ORANGE VERTE. True, there is more orange blossom than orange in this composition, but the delightful greenish-orange quality is definitely here, along with the blossoms and the woods.

I do not know anything about the house Agua de Sevilla, but it seems similar to some of the many local French houses which I like so much. Except, of course, that this one is located in Spain. The quality of AGUA DE NARANJOS seems to me to be that of a fine cologne made of natural essences, and I definitely recommend it for testing to anyone who likes the Hermès ORANGES VERTES.

by Sherapop
by Sherapop

Popular Agua de Sevilla

Agua de Sevilla (1992) by Agua de Sevilla Agua de Naranjos by Agua de Sevilla Agua de Sevilla Noir (2018) by Agua de Sevilla Agua de Lavanda by Agua de Sevilla Agua de Sevilla Noir (1998) by Agua de Sevilla Agua Real - Madreselva by Agua de Sevilla Agua de Sevilla (2018) by Agua de Sevilla Agua Real - Áurea by Agua de Sevilla Agua Real - Basílico by Agua de Sevilla Agua Real - Lentisco by Agua de Sevilla Bulería by Agua de Sevilla