Aigner |man|² 2007Eau de Toilette

Aigner |man|² (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner
Aigner |man|² (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Aigner for men and was released in 2007. The scent is woody-sweet. It was last marketed by Designer Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesSage, Sicilian lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesAniseed, Tarragon, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cashmere wood, Patchouli, Tobacco, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by Alfi13, last update on 30.07.2020.

Rquill67
Well blended with cinnamon, anise and woods!
This is a well blended fragrance for men. It’s sweet, spicy and lasts about 4-6 hours on my skin. This fragrance opens sharp with citrus and bitter alcohol, but don’t worry this quickly dries down into a sweet masculine fragrance and the citrus completely disappears. I definitely get the cinnamon, vanilla, amber, anise, and woods; but I don’t smell any tobacco or patchouli. The dry down has a Cola / Dr. Pepper vibe. This fragrance is a linear scent after the opening. I bought this as a blind buy and I’m happy I did. 7 / 10 for me.
Sweet everyday scent
My Etienne Aigner No2 has been empty for a long time...I liked it a lot, so I got weak again and bought 2 new Aigner fragrances.
After unpacking, I already notice the positive flacon.
Lies good in the hand, also looks good.
After the application a sweet cloud envelops me...vanillig with a very light cinnamon note, but not natural high quality, but rather synthetic.
Unfortunately, the fragrance doesn't develop much, so it is quite simply knitted and the wow effect is also missing.
So the fragrance pyramid is flat and unspectacular.
Okay, the price is low, but for this fragrance is still too expensive.
Now it is slowly getting cooler again and so I will probably apply it at work.

For comparison I applied all 3 Aigner fragrances simultaneously...left lower arm Aigner Men2, left upper arm Etienne Aigner No2 and right upper arm Aigner No1.
So I could always smell quite comfortably in a circle... which I also did.
Until I got dizzy.
For the No1 I won't write a comment, the scent is too weak for that.
50ml for 20
From the older one the soapy comes through full, the sandalwood lets greet.
In addition there are the sweet components of Aigner No2 and a very discreet spice of No1.
I think these are candidates for my layering experiment.
Maybe something good will come out of it, because I have many candidates to mix....

by Parfummaster
by Parfummaster
by Michael
by Michael

Popular Aigner

Etienne Aigner Nº1 / Etienne Aigner (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Super Fragrance for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Aigner N°1 Oud by Aigner Etienne Aigner Nº2 (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Super Fragrance for Women by Aigner Silver (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Private Number (Eau de Toilette Opalisée) by Aigner Explosive / Provocation (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner In Leather Woman by Aigner Aigner Black for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Private Number / Private Number Women (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Sport Fragrance for Men (Eau de Cologne) by Aigner Cara Mia by Aigner Free Life (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Aigner pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner In Leather Man by Aigner Statement (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Aigner pour Homme Blue Emotion (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Etienne Aigner pour Femme by Aigner Aigner N°1 Intense by Aigner