Etienne Aigner Nº2 (1976) Eau de Toilette

Etienne Aigner Nº2 (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner / Etienne Aigner

Etienne Aigner Nº2 (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Aigner / Etienne Aigner for men and was released in 1976. The scent is spicy-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lavender, Clary sage, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFern, Geranium, Heliotrope, Iris, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Moss, Musk, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.09.2019

5.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Erichs Hairdresser Salon
It's rare, but every now and then a trace of scent leads me to a Rossmann branch
Happened last year. For the winter I wanted to add the 'Signature' of Cerruti to my collection.

Next to me, another customer took a test crisis of Aigner N°2 to himself.

Immediately I sat again with Erich, our old hairdresser, on the chair and heard the flicking of the scissors.

In the chair (at that time these were still real hairdresser chairs, with head and foot support and who still knows it, the well padded seat, which was turned away after each customer visit, and with a full sound once) next to me, a gentleman was shaved. A really beautiful scent filled the room and penetrated my nose.

The term lavender would have said little to me at the time.

At the end of the shave, there was another shot of this fragrance, in a warm towel, on the freshly shaved face.

The scent was so powerful in the room that it even found its way into my clothes.

This fragrance remained in my nose for hours after the hairdresser's visit.

Now I stood with Rossmann and was again in the middle of this scenery. Aigner N°2 a Barber shop fragrance in its original meaning. All other scents have only one goal: to support the lavender note.

I was torn. I was torn. To have or not to have. I concentrated again on my original goal and acquired the Cerruti. Afterwards I left the shop, like before the 'shaving scent' got stuck in my clothes and nose.

With the 'Capucci pour Homme,' I had a similar, though visibly defused, fragrance to the Barber shop genre in my collection.

Now the 'Capucci' is used up... !?
7.0 8.0 7.0 7.0/10

Dear diary....
Dear Diary,

today was a beautiful day.
The sun was shining and we were in the garden. Daddy also grilled.

I was allowed to invite friends, which Daddy doesn't really like, he always says they are as stupid as they are called. But that's not true.

Tropzdem said yes.
First came Shirin Sara Jane with her sister Benedicta Clementine and later Mira. She's always laughed at because her last name is Bellenbaum. But I don't understand that.

At the end came Cosma Danuta and she brought her brother with her, the Jeremy Poseidon.

I don't really like him because he always smells so bad. I don't think he ever washes. But today it smelled good.
He smelled a lot like soap, as if Daddy rubs foam in his face with his brush and then shaves. Then Dad always wants a kiss, but then I always run away fast.

The Jeremy Poseidon told me later, that he didn't wash himself and he doesn't have to do it anymore.
He said he slept with Aunt Beate and Uncle Wolfgang last night and his uncle had soap in a bottle in the bathroom and he put it on. And it would have been pretty strong, the Pipimann burned too. Hihi.

But now he would always smell good and everyone tells him that and when he grows up, he wants to become a soap manufacturer.
I think the Jeremy Poseidon wants to fool me, I don't think there's such a thing, but he said it's been around for a long time and the adults would take it and not wash anymore.
But that's not true either, Mama is always in the bathroom for a long time.

Then he said that you always smell different, because in the beginning you still smell like lemon and then like flowers, you just shouldn't take too much, then you knock yourself out.

Yeah yeah, I don't think so either, how are they supposed to squeeze flowers into a bottle that you can spray on. I think he was just kidding. But Cosma Danuta also said that there is such a thing and her mama also has such a thing. I gotta ask Mom.

The Jeremy Poseidon smelled clean all the time, that was pretty long and somehow like meadow later.

I liked that and it was the first time I liked him. I hope he washes himself but still drips from time to time.
Then I might invite him to my 10th birthday too.

Later we ate paguets and later we had Johansbärkuchen and Banillesose.

I love you.