Etienne Aigner Nº2 (1976)Eau de Toilette

Etienne Aigner Nº2 (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner

Etienne Aigner Nº2 (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Aigner for men and was released in 1976. The scent is spicy-fresh. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lavender, Clary sage, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFern, Geranium, Heliotrope, Iris, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Moss, Musk, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 28.05.2020.

Schmutzfuss
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Retro Man!
My name is Retro-Man and my superpower is to sniff the scents of the past And with this thing from Aigner, I'm fully in receive mode! You have to like this soapy-clean old-ladies-sequence ( wood, moss, musk ), otherwise you will find this combination just terrible. There will not be a middle thing: Hate me or love me! Penetrance is the powerful opponent of decency. And this opponent is overpowering.
I tie up my superhero cape, put on my hero mask and proudly raise both my thumbs: Aigner, I like you!
Dear diary....
Dear Diary,

today was a beautiful day.
The sun was shining and we were in the garden. Daddy also grilled.

I was allowed to invite friends, which Daddy doesn't really like, he always says they are as stupid as they are called. But that's not true.

Tropzdem said yes.
First came Shirin Sara Jane with her sister Benedicta Clementine and later Mira. She's always laughed at because her last name is Bellenbaum. But I don't understand that.

At the end came Cosma Danuta and she brought her brother with her, the Jeremy Poseidon.

I don't really like him because he always smells so bad. I don't think he ever washes. But today it smelled good.
He smelled a lot like soap, as if Daddy rubs foam in his face with his brush and then shaves. Then Dad always wants a kiss, but then I always run away fast.

The Jeremy Poseidon told me later, that he didn't wash himself and he doesn't have to do it anymore.
He said he slept with Aunt Beate and Uncle Wolfgang last night and his uncle had soap in a bottle in the bathroom and he put it on. And it would have been pretty strong, the Pipimann burned too. Hihi.

But now he would always smell good and everyone tells him that and when he grows up, he wants to become a soap manufacturer.
I think the Jeremy Poseidon wants to fool me, I don't think there's such a thing, but he said it's been around for a long time and the adults would take it and not wash anymore.
But that's not true either, Mama is always in the bathroom for a long time.

Then he said that you always smell different, because in the beginning you still smell like lemon and then like flowers, you just shouldn't take too much, then you knock yourself out.

Yeah yeah, I don't think so either, how are they supposed to squeeze flowers into a bottle that you can spray on. I think he was just kidding. But Cosma Danuta also said that there is such a thing and her mama also has such a thing. I gotta ask Mom.

The Jeremy Poseidon smelled clean all the time, that was pretty long and somehow like meadow later.

I liked that and it was the first time I liked him. I hope he washes himself but still drips from time to time.
Then I might invite him to my 10th birthday too.

Later we ate paguets and later we had Johansbärkuchen and Banillesose.

I love you.

by Naseweis
by NasiGoreng
by NasiGoreng

Popular Aigner

Etienne Aigner Nº1 / Etienne Aigner (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Super Fragrance for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Aigner N°1 Oud by Aigner Super Fragrance for Women by Aigner Silver (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner In Leather Woman by Aigner Explosive / Provocation (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Private Number (Eau de Toilette Opalisée) by Aigner Private Number / Private Number Women (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Aigner pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Cara Mia by Aigner Aigner Black for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Etienne Aigner pour Femme by Aigner In Leather Man by Aigner Free Life (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Sport Fragrance for Men (Eau de Cologne) by Aigner Aigner N°1 Intense by Aigner Début by Aigner Statement (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Ladies Day Paris by Aigner