Silver 1984Eau de Toilette

Silver (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner
Silver (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Aigner for men and was released in 1984. The scent is spicy-animal. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Fennel, Green notes, Juniper, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesSpruce, Carnation, Jasmine, Patchouli, Cedar, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesCastoreum, Labdanum, Leather, Moss, Musk, Frankincense

Submitted by DuftJunkie, last update on 22.11.2020.

A complex character
"My name is Silver. Aigner Silver," he said. What do you mean, said? He talked, didn't, he roared, stood in front of me with his legs apart, cocky as a cowboy at High Noon, blew his teeth, grinned unsympathetically in my face and fogged the room into a never-ending cloud of incense.

"May I come in?" barked that Silver. Well, I'm not a monster, I thought, I don't like you somehow, but I offer him a drink anyway. Then he sat down, suddenly seemed to calm down, he suddenly seemed milder, smiled instead of grinning and said in an unusually calm manner: "I'm sorry if I've upset you a bit. But if you want to come to terms with me, I'll look into it first!" Aha. I didn't know what he was getting at, but the initially overpowering incense scent, which slowly receded more and more into the background, was suddenly joined by musk, some leather, a hint of African redwood, amber and, yes, a touch of patchouli and a little galbanum.

He became more and more relaxed, this Silver, and soon we were chatting animatedly with each other, he turned out to be a gentleman, as I would certainly not have looked at him at first, this big-headed show-off, who he wasn't after all! We sat and talked and Silver, unlike me, didn't get tired, but suddenly picked up some vanilla and tonka bean, I even meant Rose and very, very weakly, Jasmine. But by then my eyes had probably already closed.

The next morning I woke up. Silver had left me a little note with a greeting, he had covered me with a blanket and put a pillow under my head. And suddenly I still smelled a little hint of incense. He had been gone for a long time and yet he was still present!

Conclusion -- in its unmatched complexity, this powerhouse giant from the house of Aigner is not an easy sparring partner, but one with whom patience should be shown. A fragrance that is exciting and rather for men over 40 with slightly greying hair. I think it's a pity it hasn't been around for so long, because in today's trivial sea of random Maintream plörre without ebb and flow, such a giant could score as the only wave of hope!

by Chansn
by Chansn
by Chanelle
by Chanelle
by Parfumism
by Parfumism

Popular Aigner

Etienne Aigner Nº1 / Etienne Aigner (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Super Fragrance for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Aigner N°1 Oud by Aigner Etienne Aigner Nº2 (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Super Fragrance for Women by Aigner Private Number (Eau de Toilette Opalisée) by Aigner Explosive / Provocation (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner In Leather Woman by Aigner Aigner Black for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Private Number / Private Number Women (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Sport Fragrance for Men (Eau de Cologne) by Aigner Cara Mia by Aigner Free Life (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Aigner pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner Etienne Aigner pour Femme by Aigner Statement (Eau de Toilette) by Aigner In Leather Man by Aigner Début by Aigner Aigner Black for Women by Aigner Aigner N°1 Intense by Aigner