Evoke for Her

Evoke for Her by Ajmal

Evoke for Her is a popular perfume by Ajmal for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notes, Powdery notes, Patchouli, Vanilla, Moss

Submitted by Globomanni, last update on 09.10.2019

2.0 7.0 9.0 10.0/10

The cheese slice

Well...

Since I have had this fragrance since the beginning of May, wear it almost daily and the 75 ml bottle is already half empty, it should be worth a comment. Especially since there is still emptiness here except for a few statements.

Here once a blind purchase succeeded and I was from the first moment in love with the fragrance.
Decisive for me for the purchase was the indication of the fragrance twin "Gris Dior", which seems to me to be unreachable. And a resemblance to this does not seem to be denied. Of course, he's not a twin. "Gris Dior smells softer, more elegant, higher quality. Also "Bottega Veneta" goes in the same direction, but is edgier with more leather. Here I see rather with "Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours" the largest similarity.

"Evoke for Her" begins with a tangy bergamot. But the top note flies away very quickly and gives way to a soft and powdery mix of rose and spices. Later I add clean and rosy patchouli and I also mean to smell some peach or plum. For me the scent becomes very soft but perceptible. I don't notice vanilla at all. Evoke's not very cute either. Maybe a hint of plum/peach.
The fragrance stays for a long time. The Sillage, however, I do not feel as above average, as indicated here above. I wear 5-6 sprayers at home and weekdays in the office and nobody has complained yet. And I prefer softer scents. "Evoke for Her" can be worn at any time and on any occasion.

The only drop of bitterness: The bottle
The processing is good to very good; the glass is heavy and without burrs. The cap fits well and the spray head works excellently and atomizes fine.
But otherwise: Even when I saw the photo of the bottle here, I had the association with a thick slice of Edam. And that's how it stayed. On the long side, the flacon is still wavy, as if the Edam disc had been in the air for too long. The outer packaging is made of beautiful, firm gold changing material, but felt 266 times printed with "Evoke" in gold embossing. Additionally also prints in black. The outer packaging also has a hole in the middle. I call it a design accident. The bottle remains hidden in the cabinet in any case.

But the scent is really beautiful. Probably I'll have to buy a bunker bottle soon.

by Irini
by Irini
by Undsofort
by Undsofort
by Sky22
by Sky22

Popular Ajmal

Mukhallat Dahn Al Oudh Moattaq by Ajmal Amber Wood by Ajmal Dahn Oudh Al Shams by Ajmal Princess Musk by Ajmal Wisal by Ajmal Aurum (Eau de Parfum) by Ajmal 1001 Nights (Eau de Parfum) by Ajmal Evoke for Her by Ajmal Taaj Al Raas by Ajmal Hatkora Wood by Ajmal Mukhallat Shams by Ajmal Violet Musc by Ajmal Carbon (Eau de Parfum) by Ajmal Ambre Pimenté by Ajmal Wisal Dhahab by Ajmal Mizyaan by Ajmal Sacrifice for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Ajmal Musk Rose by Ajmal Dahn Oudh Al Shams Special Edition by Ajmal Raindrops (Eau de Parfum) by Ajmal