Mukhallat Dahn Al Oudh Moattaq

Mukhallat Dahn Al Oudh Moattaq by Ajmal
Where to buy

Search on

More
Where to buy
8.5 / 10     70 RatingsRatingsRatings
Mukhallat Dahn Al Oudh Moattaq is a popular perfume by Ajmal for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Search on

More

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes Top NotesWoody notes, Turkish rose, Indian herbs
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber notes, Oud
Base Notes Base NotesAnimalic notes, Musky notes, Powdery notes, Rose

Ratings

Scent

8.5 (70 Ratings)

Longevity

9.0 (63 Ratings)

Sillage

8.4 (65 Ratings)

Bottle

9.3 (69 Ratings)
Submitted by Chemist, last update on 26.06.2020.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • SoukSouk
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

Reviews

8.5
Scent
8
Longevity
8
Sillage
10
Bottle
Mischa99
Translated Show originalShow translation
Mischa99
Mischa99
   1  
Class Rose scent
A really good rose oud fragrance, probably the best I have tested so far. The start starts with honey and clearly oud, something mossy or resinous was present. The animal note fades only after a long time, but is not disturbing. It conveys a certain noble excluvisity, which is not found in other Rose Oud perfumes. The Mukhallat Dahn Al Oudh Moattaq reminds me of a great scent that I know from my childhood, but I can't figure out what it could be. The rose comes out even stronger later without smelling "old".
AnnaAnnaAnna

3 Reviews
AnnaAnnaAnna
AnnaAnnaAnna
   0  
Kuhstall
Aus Interesse, was ich mir unter Oud vorstellen soll, habe ich mir dieses Parfum bestellt. Jetzt weiß ich es und halte mich in Zukunft lieber an dezentere Varianten. Ich möchte niemandem den Duft schlecht machen aber ich persönlich (und jeder, dem ich ihn zeige) finde ihn ganz fürchterlich. Es riecht einfach nach Kuhstall, rauchig, stechend, fast betäubend, aber was erwartet man sonst von einem extrem starken Oud Duft? Beim ausatmen bleibt er hängen in der Nase, als hätte man die Innenseite seines Kopfes damit parfümiert.
Wer Oud sehr mag, wird hiermit große Freude haben. Der Flakon ist unglaublich schön, das Parfum ist intensiv, langanhaltend und raumfüllend. Man wird ihn kaum wieder los. Allerdings sollte man sich bewusst sein, dass man damit definitiv aneckt und nicht unbedingt positiv auffällt (und man wird auffallen damit). Dieses Parfum ist exzentrisch jenseits von Black Orchid, der dagegen fast sanft und gefällig wirkt. Ich würde es weder für die Arbeit noch fürs Restaurant empfehlen, wenn man anderen, deren Geschmack dieses Parfum verfehlt, nicht den Appetit verderben will. Perfekt für Einzelgänger, die gerne ihre Ruhe haben und andere davon abhalten wollen, einen Schritt näher zu kommen.
10
Scent
10
Longevity
7
Sillage
Expresso
Translated Show originalShow translation
Expresso
Expresso
Helpful Review    11  
Exciting! Exciting!
I order samples, Oudh it should be, one from the souk sells his sample, it is not so his!
I go to the mailbox and it smells out of it that my heart begins to beat, my first fragrance mail I still think and when vomiting the envelopes is now just this little sample broken into tiny pieces, hence the fragrance!
I've never smelled anything so delicious in my life, and I've never tasted anything so delicious. Actually, I wanted to go shopping and more. It is no longer possible to think of it, it is a fragrance that is impossible to describe, so wonderful. It's so delicious that I don't waste an idea on eating or getting it, this oudh scent dominates me completely, I'm spellbound and horrified because I don't have it there forever!
How can you compose such a wonderful perfume that takes up all the senses; if I have ever fallen in love with scents, then for me this scent is the drug.
Don't you dare tell me somebody wants something from me. Still, as you can see, I'm active because I have to buy this Ajmal perfume! It exceeds all expectations of a fragrance composition that I could imagine. I wear the envelope under my T-shirt at chest level. I would love to open doors and all windows where everyone would like to perceive this scent! With every breath I get clouds of different aromas, Oudh remains the king for the time being.
I won't be able to go to work anymore, for the first time in my life I understand why ships sank when they heard the voice of the Loreley..
With white out celestrical sound it goes now on journey... wonderful weather there, wonderful weather there!
5 Replies

Statements

HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
8
Scent
10
Longevity
7.5
Sillage
10
Bottle
Animalistic and floral (rose) notes combined in a very smooth and harmonious way.
1 Reply

Perfume Classification by the Community


Photos by the Community

by Fedaie
by Fedaie
by Sumi
by Sumi
by Sumi
by Sumi
by Sumi
by Sumi
by Couchlock
by Couchlock
by Fedaie
by Fedaie
by Fedaie
by Fedaie
by Couchlock
by Couchlock
by Schili
by Schili
by Schili
by Schili
by Schili
by Schili

Popular Ajmal

Amber Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Ajmal Wisal by Ajmal Wisal Dhahab by Ajmal Mizyaan by Ajmal 1001 Nights (Eau de Parfum) by Ajmal Princess Musc by Ajmal Aurum (Eau de Parfum) by Ajmal Blu (Eau de Parfum) by Ajmal Shadow pour Homme by Ajmal Evoke for Her by Ajmal Violet Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Ajmal Mukhallat Shams by Ajmal Ambre Pimenté by Ajmal Dahn Al Oudh Moattaq by Ajmal Aatifa by Ajmal Incense Wood by Ajmal Shaghaf by Ajmal Taaj Al Raas by Ajmal Hatkora Wood by Ajmal Rose Wood by Ajmal