Dark (2018)

Dark by Akro

Dark is a new perfume by Akro for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still in production.

Olivier Cresp

Cocoa, Dark chocolate, Cinnamon, Hazelnut, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 26.04.2019

8.0 10.0 8.0/10

Dark 70%
Immediately after spraying, 'Dark' is spicy, unsweet and very intense. But already after a few minutes the scent of good dark chocolate is peeling out.

I can smell something earthy from time to time. But that doesn't diminish the good impression I have of the chocolate.

After a good two hours, I add a pleasant sweetness to the dark chocolate and a resinous vanilla, too. In this phase I like 'Dark' very much.

In the next two hours, however, the chocolate disappears more and more and the vanilla becomes very intense, too intense as I think. This does not change until the end. And he comes very late.

Because 'Dark' has a durability that even survived the evening shower. And also the charisma is very powerful over eight hours.

I like Dark very much in itself, but I only see the possibility to use it in my spare time and in the evening. Best at cold and cool temperatures.

Popular Akro

Dark by Akro Smoke by Akro Awake by Akro Malt by Akro Night by Akro Haze by Akro