Dark 2018

Dark by Akro
Dark is a popular perfume by Akro for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-gourmand. It is still in production.

Olivier Cresp

Cocoa, Dark chocolate, Cinnamon, Hazelnut, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 01.02.2020.

Geider Leil
So, it's about time that a lance for DARK is broken here, or rather a bar of chocolate.

Some time ago I ordered a sample set of Akro (to Smoke and Malt comes a comment) and was more than enthusiastic about the concept.
Combining fabric-bound "addictions" with perfume addiction is brilliant!
But now to DARK. Where Chocolate Greedy gave me not only a headache but also a toothache, here the chocolate is dark and bitter.
I can't do anything at all with gourmands, but here DARK shows his strength. The fragrance starts, very dry and warm. You can literally taste the fine dark chocolate. But already in the heart note the indicated sweetness disappears and makes room for the dry wood.
Even at 25° really wearable! Performance's okay. I was able to perceive it on my arm for about 4 hours. No outstanding performance, for a ml price of 1.20 but quite okay!

I recommend the scent to anyone who wants to try a portable, not annoying chocolate scent.

Thanks for reading you candy!

Your incense.

Dark 70%
Immediately after spraying, 'Dark' is spicy, unsweet and very intense. But already after a few minutes the scent of good dark chocolate is peeling out.

I can smell something earthy from time to time. But that doesn't diminish the good impression I have of the chocolate.

After a good two hours, I add a pleasant sweetness to the dark chocolate and a resinous vanilla, too. In this phase I like 'Dark' very much.

In the next two hours, however, the chocolate disappears more and more and the vanilla becomes very intense, too intense as I think. This does not change until the end. And he comes very late.

Because 'Dark' has a durability that even survived the evening shower. And also the charisma is very powerful over eight hours.

I like Dark very much in itself, but I only see the possibility to use it in my spare time and in the evening. Best at cold and cool temperatures.

ItchynoseItchynose 15 months ago
Dark cocoa powder and hazelnut, a luxury, fleeting dry Nutella. It quickly becomes burnt chocolate and nuts and finally just burnt dry wood.

by Mustang69