Malt (2018)

Malt by Akro

Malt is a perfume by Akro for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-earthy. It is still in production.

Olivier Cresp

Whisky, Rum, Leather, Kelp, Patchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 17.06.2020.

Not as bad
Akro is the brand of parfumeur Olivier Cresp and his daughter Anais. For the people that are not familiar with Olvier Cresp he is the nose behind Dolce Gabanna light blue,Versace man eau fraiche, etc… He desided to launch his own niche brand “Akro” based of things people are addicted to, Smoke (cigarettes), Malt (alhcohol), Awake (coffee), etc… In my case I choose to go with Malt. A boosy fragrance mixed with leather, patchouli and seaweed. A beautiful blend that perfectly represents the addiction of alcholcol in the most beautiful way.
Animalic Schnapps Thrush
Malt. The name's on the program. Because the beginning of the fragrance is really extremely alcoholic, and I can't tell the difference between rum and whisky. Although there is also a certain freshness, but for about an hour I actually only have schnapps in my nose.

Then, finally this schnapps note is gone, 'malt' becomes musty, animalistic and I can still smell a bit of leather. It stays that way for a few hours and only at the end there is a green sweetness added, but that doesn't make the 'malt' any better.

The charisma of 'Malt' is fortunately not so strong, nevertheless I would recommend this scent at best for walks in free nature. My shelf life is around seven hours.
Sécrétions Magnifiques 2.0
I haven't been able to test Sécrétions Magnifiques, unfortunately or fortunately, yet, but I don't think it would be much worse.
This stuff is just incredibly disgusting! My first comment and at the same time the most horrible thing I have ever sprayed on my skin. With more than 150 perfumes so far, I've fortunately never found anything like this before. I still thank the Lord that I only sprayed it once on my arm and that I didn't get this horrible brew somehow scrubbed off/covered again after five minutes. I think I'm giving the sample to the contaminant collection.
Just smells disgustingly like a vomited alcoholic after three days of boozing in the station toilet.
I'm really not sensitive when it comes to bad smells, but I almost started choking on that stuff.

by Vivaguevara