Malt (2018)

Malt by Akro

Malt is a new perfume by Akro for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-earthy. It is still in production.

Olivier Cresp

Whisky, Rum, Leather, Kelp, Patchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 12.04.2019

5.0 7.0 4.0/10

Animalic Schnapps Thrush
Malt. The name's on the program. Because the beginning of the fragrance is really extremely alcoholic, and I can't tell the difference between rum and whisky. Although there is also a certain freshness, but for about an hour I actually only have schnapps in my nose.

Then, finally this schnapps note is gone, 'malt' becomes musty, animalistic and I can still smell a bit of leather. It stays that way for a few hours and only at the end there is a green sweetness added, but that doesn't make the 'malt' any better.

The charisma of 'Malt' is fortunately not so strong, nevertheless I would recommend this scent at best for walks in free nature. My shelf life is around seven hours.
5.0 7.0 7.0 1.0/10

Sécrétions Magnifiques 2.0
I haven't been able to test Sécrétions Magnifiques, unfortunately or fortunately, yet, but I don't think it would be much worse.
This stuff is just incredibly disgusting! My first comment and at the same time the most horrible thing I have ever sprayed on my skin. With more than 150 perfumes so far, I've fortunately never found anything like this before. I still thank the Lord that I only sprayed it once on my arm and that I didn't get this horrible brew somehow scrubbed off/covered again after five minutes. I think I'm giving the sample to the contaminant collection.
Just smells disgustingly like a vomited alcoholic after three days of boozing in the station toilet.
I'm really not sensitive when it comes to bad smells, but I almost started choking on that stuff.

Popular Akro

Dark by Akro Smoke by Akro Awake by Akro Malt by Akro Night by Akro Haze by Akro