Smoke by Akro

Smoke 2018

sebjar
28.06.2019 - 09:30 PM

My Akro Smoke Review On YouTube

One of my perfume obsessions as of late is Akro Fragrances Smoke. It was a love at second sniff recently at Luckyscent ScentBar DTLA when I was there a few weeks back and I've just been wearing it plenty. Today on the channel I have a full review of Smoke by Akro plus an overview of the Akro brand and Oliver Cresp the perfumer behind the Akro Fragrances. So if you like tobacco perfumes and Smoke shines in the heat btw, and want to learn about a new niche perfume house, Akro and their 6 perfumes inspired by 6 different addictions please watch my video on YouTube.

Latest Reviews

sebjarsebjar 3 years ago
Oud Extravagant - MaƮtre Parfumeur et Gantier

Oud Extravagant My Maitre Parfumeur Et Gantier Oud Extravagant Review On YouTube
I'm writing briefly here about Maitre Parfumeur Et Gantier's recent limited edition release Oud Extravagant, a review I aired on YouTube. If you're curious to learn about this very intense, beast-mode,...

sebjarsebjar 3 years ago
Great Britain - Roja Parfums

Great Britain My Roja Parfums Great Britain Review On YouTube
This is my Roja Parfums Great Britain Fragrance Review. Roja Parfums Great Britain is an out of this world leather, chypre fragrance. Very sexy, very dry but very smooth with light sexy animalic touches. This is an absolutely...