Ink 2022

Ink by Akro
Ink is a new perfume by Akro for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is smoky-leathery. The longevity is above-average.

Olivier Cresp

VetiverVetiver InkInk JasmineJasmine Birch tarBirch tar

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.06.2022.

Wayofscent
..is there something beyond the darkness?
New addiction has kicked in!

That smell of fresh ink on your body and the sensation of getting a new tattoo is what Olivier Cresp succesfully emphasized here, but there's even more than that!

This fragrance is so vivid and realistic that instantly brought me back to the time of my first visit to the tattoo parlour in my hometown 17 years ago. The feeling, the surrounding, sketches, dimmed light, hot girl that worked there which was too old for me at that time-forbidden fruit, the thrill. I was just a kid, playing in a hardcore band, living the dream by touring non stop - everything seemed possible back then.

INK kicked me right in the feels I am telling you. The fragrance itself is definitely dark. When I first tried it, there was one exact fragrance that immediately crossed my mind and that was Encre Noire by Nathalie Lorson. I am not saying they are alike but they are definitely in the same category of aformentioned darkness to my nose which is good because now there is two fragrances in the world that make this category, at least in my book even if the only ingredient connecting these two is vetiver one of Mr. Cresp favorite notes.

Very thick fragrance but really easy to wear, it is a complex but not complicated, dense but it won't choke you out while wearing it. Mr. Cresp amplified the dark side of every ingredient he used here, almost to the point of raising some philosophical/poetical questions, like "is there something beyond the darkness?". Floral aspect of Jasmine is burried under the thick layer of ink molecule, black tar, cade oil and kinda sterile, medicinal vetiver fraction - art in a bottle.

Wearing this fragrance gives me excitement, nostalgia and at the same time reminds me of some of the best works from Edgar Allan Poe.

So on that note.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Edgar Allan Poe

AKRO Ink.
by Wayofscent
by Floddel
by Floddel
by Lollipop445
by Lollipop445

Popular by Akro

Awake by Akro Dark by Akro Smoke by Akro Haze by Akro Malt by Akro Night by Akro