Afaaf / Affaf by Al Haramain / الحرمين
Afaaf is a perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-floral. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus notesCitrus notes BergamotBergamot Red berriesRed berries OrangeOrange LimeLime LavenderLavender MangoMango PlumPlum
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouliPatchouli RoseRose AmberAmber JasmineJasmine Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang Lily of the valleyLily of the valley IrisIris
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber OudOud SandalwoodSandalwood CedarwoodCedarwood MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla MossMoss

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.12.2016.

Gold oil
I tried only a sample of this parfume. It was in a vial, without atomizer. I put one drop on my wrist, and was waiting. And the drop was sitting quietly and patiently on my wrist, without absorbtion. I had to splosh it myself on my skin. After it I checked the vial, turned it upside down. The small air bubble plodded leisurely to the top, so this fluid is really dense.

Then the miracle began. Oud and rose - two inseparably notes are flying heavy like an old and beautiful flying carpet. It was not stifling at all, sometimes oud fragrances cause headache to me, but nothing like this happened with AFFAF. After a half hour the rose was the first who left the scene, and I detected some woody, earthy note, but for me neither amber nor sandalwood was not recognizable.

My problem is, that after two hours the fragrance is almost nothing. It is still strong enough, but without any elegance or fineness, it is like a noname sweet parfume. If the first and second miracle would last longer, I would buy a bottle. On the other hand I tried Fiore d'Ambra as well, and there was a huge different between vial and full bottle with atomizer, the sample was much more weaker, so I believe, that the spray version is much better from AFFAF as well.

Popular by Al Haramain / الحرمين

Détour Noir by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon Rose by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Signature Blue by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Femme by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain / الحرمين Manège Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon Noir by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amira Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين