AfaafAffaf

Afaaf / Affaf by Al Haramain

Afaaf is a perfume by Al Haramain for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCitric notes, Bergamot, Red berries, Orange, Lime, Lavender, Mango, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Rose, Amber, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Lily-of-the-valley, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oud, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Moss

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.12.2016

10.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

Gold oil
I tried only a sample of this parfume. It was in a vial, without atomizer. I put one drop on my wrist, and was waiting. And the drop was sitting quietly and patiently on my wrist, without absorbtion. I had to splosh it myself on my skin. After it I checked the vial, turned it upside down. The small air bubble plodded leisurely to the top, so this fluid is really dense.

Then the miracle began. Oud and rose - two inseparably notes are flying heavy like an old and beautiful flying carpet. It was not stifling at all, sometimes oud fragrances cause headache to me, but nothing like this happened with AFFAF. After a half hour the rose was the first who left the scene, and I detected some woody, earthy note, but for me neither amber nor sandalwood was not recognizable.

My problem is, that after two hours the fragrance is almost nothing. It is still strong enough, but without any elegance or fineness, it is like a noname sweet parfume. If the first and second miracle would last longer, I would buy a bottle. On the other hand I tried Fiore d'Ambra as well, and there was a huge different between vial and full bottle with atomizer, the sample was much more weaker, so I believe, that the spray version is much better from AFFAF as well.

Popular Al Haramain

L'Aventure by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain L'Aventure Blanche by Al Haramain Mystique Homme by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Makkah by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Amber by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain Dazzle Intense by Al Haramain Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain Rose Taifi by Al Haramain Oudi (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Angel by Al Haramain Maze (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain