Amber Oud Gold Edition

Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين
Amber Oud Gold Edition is a popular perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Green notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesMelon, Pineapple, Gourmand notes, Amber
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notes, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 11.04.2021.

amber oud gold by Al Haramain
very nice gentle scent, yet loud in projection and silage. Very close to the xerjoff/sospiro erba pura release. Unisex, leaning a bit more towards female. There is a very nice mellon note in here... hope you enjoy!
MariusLink89
My first trip to the Orient
I am brand new to the world of fragrances and this scent, was the first I have ordered next to the classic "everyone" fragrances. Even if it is perhaps too high by my lack of knowledge in this area, I was immediately enchanted. After receiving the package, I immediately hectically took the first spray and was flashed; in the first moment, fruity notes of pineapple, mango and grapefruit shot straight into my head Mango and grapefruit in the nose , which after a short drydown were immediately enveloped by lovely vanilla. A strong but not unpleasant sweetness has accompanied the whole throughout. Now of course I know after several days of browsing your posts, these fruit notes are often perceived as pungent or synthetic, with me as a novice but only pure joy and enthusiasm set in . In the further course and after a little time, the fruity notes go back a bit and it remains a pleasant, powdery vanilla that has lasted with me almost 8 hours . Especially in the first 3 hours I and my environment felt the sillage as exceptionally strong, but not too intrusive and in the course of the day I got many compliments for this fragrance. I would classify him more as a spring or clubbing fragrance , the latter of course because he is already strongly striking .
Probably this was not really a professional comment, but it was my first and this fragrance has left me at least such an impression that I felt compelled to write just this first comment :D. By the way, from December when I ordered this scent until today, at least 15 others have joined :D so you can say that this scent is to blame for the fact that I am now part of this community and my bank balance hates me. Thanks Amber Oud :D
My Amber Number 18

Al Haramain - Amber Oud Gold edt
On the runway ...

and into the pleasure with a strong ambergris swing. In a round dance with flower and peach sweetness - or mild pineapple - with bergamot and fruity melon.

Quickly we come to a flat slope. We don't encounter tingling (!) pineapples. We lurch between woods of all kinds (i.e.: woody notes) and finally find ourselves in a hollow with dark amber and musk (oud?) gourmand - dull and tired. The fullness surrounding us could use more effervescence.

The green darkens. But the wood becomes lighter and lighter. The mat, tired slowly recedes and the amber becomes cheerful, lighter, with light honey. The wood becomes powerful - unsweet - and decisive. The green tones dance around us like snowflakes and allow us a tender softness to the dominant amber.

Now it has become a special scent. It lasts for a long time, protected by a bottle with a gold breastplate that can withstand any fall.

Now we're ambering to après-ski.
8.5 / 9.0 / 9.0 / 7.0

Amazon1975Amazon1975 1 year ago
Fantastic melon and mixed fruits frag. Great performance. After a 10 hour shift my boss said I smelled unbelievable. Thanks Al haramain
SirQtavonSirQtavon 1 year ago
Be careful before spraying this falla here. These are the most powerful parfums in my whole collection in terms of projection and longevity.
VivienneKVivienneK 2 years ago
Very strong and sweet, quite intrusive to my nose. Also rightfully described as "synthetic-gourmand" here.

Popular Al Haramain / الحرمين

L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amira Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Safwa by Al Haramain / الحرمين Angel by Al Haramain / الحرمين Excellent Men by Al Haramain / الحرمين Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haramain Forever / For Ever by Al Haramain / الحرمين Precious Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain / الحرمين Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain / الحرمين