Amber Oud Gold Edition

Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين
Amber Oud Gold Edition is a popular perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot Green notesGreen notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesMelonMelon PineapplePineapple Gourmand notesGourmand notes AmberAmber
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notesWoody notes VanillaVanilla MuskMusk

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 23.05.2022.

It's been reformulated
Unfortunately it's been messed with. I got a new large bottle of this and maybe it needs to sit a while but it is no longer the melon pineapple bomb it was it maybe lasts for 4 hours and that seems watered down and not flying off the skin. I have a small amount of the 60ml left and I guess I will have to keep it and use very very sparingly. I wouldn't buy this again I would just get the ana abiyedh by lattafa instead.

Sweet tooth
Upon first spray, you are greeted with a nice green apple along with some citrus and a lot of sweet notes. Then vanilla decided to peak her head through that gives it some sort of linen accord. When that fades everything thing that is sweet becomes even sweeter. I think I might have to visit the dentist after spraying this.. man this stuff is sweet. If you love a sweet fruity fragrance, then this is all you need.

Theris
The perfume with the wrong name
Probably my title is worth discussing, but I really wonder why this perfume has just that name. "Amber oud gold edition"
I take a look at the notes and look at the first two words again, ambivalent. "Amber oud"
First of all, I have to say that the fragrance notes sound very interesting.
Very fruity and sweet almost diabetes stimulating.
No matter I thought to myself, the name and in addition these notes made me curious.
So I ersoukte me a sample of a nice parfumo. To the name we come still later.

Let's go!
The first spray and it tingled directly like Ahoy sherbet in the nose.
My first thought was Garnier fructis shampoo what I already once smelled at my girlfriend.
Extremely sweet start, but not that only a note says 'hello' but directly the whole fruit compote Carrera track around your nose.
Bergamot? A case for Sherlock
Green notes? You probably mean woodruff
After 10 minutes I notice a bit more of melon and pineapple, but have a really hard time smelling the notes out exactly.
If I were to lean the scent towards food, I kind of think of sand cake with fruit syrup.
The sweet smell definitely stays continuously until the end, like a captain who stays on the ship even when it goes down.
Vanilla you notice out at the end as well.

Let's get back to the name of the fragrance.
So wood and amber are from my nose from complete missing.
If then already with licorice rasps
Sooo...
What the hell has this fragrance to do with amber and oud?
Tutti Frutti gold edition would have been a much more appropriate name right? :)
Well be that as it may.

Overall, I find the fragrance but, despite the fact that he is so sweet, quite good.

He does not penetrating, but has a strong shelf life of 10 hrs.
He also reminds me of kirke of Tiziana Terenzi, only that kirke is a little more standing and thus more unpleasant.
As a field of application I would classify him in clubs or generally in the winter, because he is so sweet.
Whether the fragrance is cheap or expensive everyone must decide for themselves.
For me, he is okay, because you practically do not have to re-spray.

So who does not want to do without vitamin C and desserts, can direct his eye to this gold bottle.

#TuttiFrutti #sweet

Very nice price tag
Fruit Dole (opening). Less “alcoholic” ( comparing with erba pura & don’t ask me permission).

10/10 even its not my cup of tea ...

But the longivety & sillage of this scent is way above average.

Add that to the price and you get 10/10!!!

amber oud gold by Al Haramain
very nice gentle scent, yet loud in projection and silage. Very close to the xerjoff/sospiro erba pura release. Unisex, leaning a bit more towards female. There is a very nice mellon note in here... hope you enjoy!
MariusLink89
My first trip to the Orient
I am brand new to the world of fragrances and this scent, was the first I have ordered next to the classic "everyone" fragrances. Even if it is perhaps too high by my lack of knowledge in this area, I was immediately enchanted. After receiving the package, I immediately hectically took the first spray and was flashed; in the first moment, fruity notes of pineapple, mango and grapefruit shot straight into my head Mango and grapefruit in the nose , which after a short drydown were immediately enveloped by lovely vanilla. A strong but not unpleasant sweetness has accompanied the whole throughout. Now of course I know after several days of browsing your posts, these fruit notes are often perceived as pungent or synthetic, with me as a novice but only pure joy and enthusiasm set in . In the further course and after a little time, the fruity notes go back a bit and it remains a pleasant, powdery vanilla that has lasted with me almost 8 hours . Especially in the first 3 hours I and my environment felt the sillage as exceptionally strong, but not too intrusive and in the course of the day I got many compliments for this fragrance. I would classify him more as a spring or clubbing fragrance , the latter of course because he is already strongly striking .
Probably this was not really a professional comment, but it was my first and this fragrance has left me at least such an impression that I felt compelled to write just this first comment :D. By the way, from December when I ordered this scent until today, at least 15 others have joined :D so you can say that this scent is to blame for the fact that I am now part of this community and my bank balance hates me. Thanks Amber Oud :D
My Amber Number 18

Al Haramain - Amber Oud Gold edt
On the runway ...

and into the pleasure with a strong ambergris swing. In a round dance with flower and peach sweetness - or mild pineapple - with bergamot and fruity melon.

Quickly we come to a flat slope. We don't encounter tingling (!) pineapples. We lurch between woods of all kinds (i.e.: woody notes) and finally find ourselves in a hollow with dark amber and musk (oud?) gourmand - dull and tired. The fullness surrounding us could use more effervescence.

The green darkens. But the wood becomes lighter and lighter. The mat, tired slowly recedes and the amber becomes cheerful, lighter, with light honey. The wood becomes powerful - unsweet - and decisive. The green tones dance around us like snowflakes and allow us a tender softness to the dominant amber.

Now it has become a special scent. It lasts for a long time, protected by a bottle with a gold breastplate that can withstand any fall.

Now we're ambering to après-ski.
8.5 / 9.0 / 9.0 / 7.0

Apprentice8Apprentice8 5 months ago
this is one sweet beast in the bottle, and Lord have mercy it lasts forever
Peppe60Peppe60 12 months ago
you want to smell the scent of heaven, here it is, amber oud gold edition, excellent perfume, every day I get compliments
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
The opening is very fruity and sweet, I get citruses for 10 minutes and a strong melon scent. In the drydown, amber, vanilla, musk and wood.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 3 years ago
Fantastic melon and mixed fruits frag. Great performance. Got a new 150ml bottle not as strong probably been reformulated. Disappointing.
SirQtavonSirQtavon 3 years ago
Be careful before spraying this falla here. These are the most powerful parfums in my whole collection in terms of projection and longevity.
VivienneKVivienneK 3 years ago
Very strong and sweet, quite intrusive to my nose. Also rightfully described as "synthetic-gourmand" here.

by Apostolos
by Apostolos
by Denver87
by Denver87

Popular by Al Haramain / الحرمين

Détour Noir by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon Rose by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain / الحرمين Manège Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين Signature Blue by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amira Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Safwa by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Femme by Al Haramain / الحرمين Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain / الحرمين