Dazzle Intense

Dazzle Intense by Al Haramain

Dazzle Intense is a perfume by Al Haramain for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesElemi resin, Tangerine, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Plum, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Musk, Praliné, Vanilla

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 01.08.2020.

Synthetic and Lipstick
Synthetic and sweet praline, vanilla and dried plums in the opening. The patchouli is soft and the white floral accords are even softer in the dry down. The orris root makes this powdery; but not too powdery - so don't be afraid if you don't like powdery scents. If you like sweet gourmand fragrances you will like this one from Al Haramain. This does smell a bit like he inside of an old lady's purse or gloves when it dries down and has a synthetic dry-down. Not a fan.
Schnupperl
Similarity to LVEB by Lancome, but no more (thank God)
I found the fragrance pyramid of DI interesting, especially because of praline :).
About Parfumos Souk I bought a bottling and tested the fragrance.
DI should be similar to LVEB.
I can confirm that, it is similar to him or goes in this direction.
But still no Dupe.
LVEB I don't like so.
It has something beautiful about it, but I find it unwearable for the following reasons, for me:
too sweet, too squeaky, too sticky, not round (that's how I feel about him).

DI on the other hand is really nice.
It is similar to LVEB, but more harmonious.
On my skin a beautiful combination of praline and vanilla develops (I feel praline bit stronger than vanilla), jasmine ehr soft, in addition some plum, I think I perceive patchouli bit too.
He's cute, but not too cute.
Delicate powdery.
The fragrance is for me a sweet oriental that is not sticky and definitely UNISEX, from the manufacturer already.
I don't know why it's listed here as women's fragrance.
It can also be worn by a man.
I think he'd even be a little nicer on a man :).

As for shelf life, I can't complain.
After 8 hours he is still present.

If you are looking for an adult fragrance that goes in the direction of LVEB, you might want to take a look at Dazzle Intense.

Well Compliments are Plenty and cheap
This perfume comes across as sweet and then powdery. I think it's the patchouli and the resin that give me this sick feeling. If you can stand that overwhelming syrupy, sweet citrus after an hour or so I think you will be fine. I found this fragrance to be unisex with a youthful vibe. The way this fragrance projected from my skin gave me a headache. Yes, this what fragrance heads call Beast Mode! Perhaps this is more fit for cooler weather and the fruity punch-smelling opening fooled me into thinking otherwise. I wore this three times because I really wanted to give this a chance. I used two sprays that lasted all day from 0600-2000 when I got home. Unfortunately for me I could not stand the all day sweetness. This smells like some sort of fruity kool aid with a semi-masculine musk in the background. Almost anyone can wear this but this is not for me. It garnered lots of compliments each time I wore it. I walked through and airport, mall, a college campus, and a sporting event. The reaction was the same everywhere. They said WOW and I was like how. If I were a glutton for compliments I would put this and just take the pain but unfortunately for the rest of the world I do not love it the same way they do.

by Eisbärliner
by Eisbärliner
by Pepper81
by Pepper81

Popular Al Haramain

L'Aventure by Al Haramain Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Oudh 36 by Al Haramain Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Safwa by Al Haramain Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain Angel by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Haramain Forever / For Ever by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain Junoon by Al Haramain L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain