Dazzle Intense

Dazzle Intense by Al Haramain

Dazzle Intense is a popular perfume by Al Haramain for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesElemi resin, Tangerine, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Plum, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Musk, Praliné, Vanilla

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 28.04.2019

9.0 9.0 8.0 7.0/10

Well Compliments are Plenty and cheap
This perfume comes across as sweet and then powdery. I think it's the patchouli and the resin that give me this sick feeling. If you can stand that overwhelming syrupy, sweet citrus after an hour or so I think you will be fine. I found this fragrance to be unisex with a youthful vibe. The way this fragrance projected from my skin gave me a headache. Yes, this what fragrance heads call Beast Mode! Perhaps this is more fit for cooler weather and the fruity punch-smelling opening fooled me into thinking otherwise. I wore this three times because I really wanted to give this a chance. I used two sprays that lasted all day from 0600-2000 when I got home. Unfortunately for me I could not stand the all day sweetness. This smells like some sort of fruity kool aid with a semi-masculine musk in the background. Almost anyone can wear this but this is not for me. It garnered lots of compliments each time I wore it. I walked through and airport, mall, a college campus, and a sporting event. The reaction was the same everywhere. They said WOW and I was like how. If I were a glutton for compliments I would put this and just take the pain but unfortunately for the rest of the world I do not love it the same way they do.

by Eisbärliner
by Eisbärliner
by Pepper81
by Pepper81

Popular Al Haramain

L'Aventure by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain L'Aventure Blanche by Al Haramain Mystique Homme by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Makkah by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain Amber by Al Haramain Rose Taifi by Al Haramain Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain Dazzle Intense by Al Haramain Oudi (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Maze (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Attar Al Kaaba by Al Haramain Angel by Al Haramain