Étoiles Silver

Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain

Étoiles Silver is a popular perfume by Al Haramain for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen apple, Clary sage, Bergamot, Aquatic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Geranium, Lavender, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesMoss, Musk, Cedarwood, Ambergris

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 08.09.2019

Kiton Men for less money
Clean scent that'll last on skin very long time, +12 hours. Very versatile, non-offensive. There's also something stuffy/heavy and it steers me away from this one, maybe musk — this is just a personal preference. This is very similar to Kiton Men. The presentation is quite nice, the bottle is embeded to a hard cardboard box. Will make a nice gift!
7.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

DrGourmand
After shave or refreshing towel?
To say it straight away, I really like the scent of Étoiles Silver. It is very fresh, lemony and spicy and herbaceous. Not in an oriental direction, rather stimulating and invigorating, somewhat bittric-sour. Étoiles Silver is above all else very refreshing!
The "twins" brought into conversation by my comrades-in-arms are certainly the same, but I don't know them. Oldschool always likes it, but knowing all the classics is also too much and to be honest, aquatic is not mine. What's that supposed to be, aquatic, "after water"?
After about an hour my scent still smells very strong, fresh and like citrus fruit. And now I know what I smell like. In earlier times there were often such small, individually wrapped refreshing tissues for the hands. They were often found at broilers, gas stations and fast food restaurants. You don't forget such aromas. I think, even today there are single packs of wet wipes, but they smell different or call themselves relaxation wipes, all probably "totally reformulated"!
After approx. three hours the lemoniness decreases, but without disappearing. It gets warmer, even spicier and notes of damp foliage and forest are to be guessed. With the still present, if not still dominant, tangy lemon, I am now more reminded of older shaving lotions.
In the further course I can't make a clear decision either, but I tend to prefer the refreshing towels. But it doesn't matter, because the scent remains identical. I find Étoiles Silver well done, striking, perceptible and pleasant to smell. For me personally, to wear it as perfume, this fragrance is not acceptable and therefore not the sighted "twins". I would always have the feeling that I've just eaten a broiler - and only then and exactly then could I approve of it!
7.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Fragranceob
GIT from Creed? Or Cool Water?
I have to say that Green Irish Tweed has never really appealed to me and neither has this attempted copy, yet you can't complain about the quality. Cool Water Fans and GIT Fans can find a much cheaper partner here and might even appreciate it!

Wolson 86 days ago
Citrusy-grassy made around of tbe flowery base of Kiton men. Do like it, younger soul of the aforementioned Kiton.+2

by Karlux37
by Karlux37

Popular Al Haramain

L'Aventure by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain L'Aventure Blanche by Al Haramain Mystique Homme by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Makkah by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Amber by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain Dazzle Intense by Al Haramain Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain Rose Taifi by Al Haramain Oudi (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Angel by Al Haramain Maze (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain