Hajar by Al Haramain / الحرمين
Hajar is a popular perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-resinous. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesYlang-ylangYlang-ylang GeraniumGeranium
Heart Notes Heart NotesFloral notesFloral notes AmberAmber
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood Gurjum balsamGurjum balsam AmberAmber ResinsResins

Submitted by Missjo, last update on 12.09.2021.

Julieta
A ray of hope from the bottle
This moment in my life is definitely not a highlight. 18 months of pandemic and its consequences in almost all areas of life have properly kicked my mental health, heart and soul together, and it is currently damn hard for me to see anything other than the bleak and ugly sides of life and the world.
So, in the spirit of self-care, I try to give myself little pleasures that bring a little light and relief in all the doom and gloom.

Enter "Hajar!"

Really I did not expect much, because floral fragrances are actually not so my thing and in the fragrance pyramid now just ylang-ylang and rose geranium as top notes.
But then! Hardly applied, I am wrapped in a comforting fragrance cloud, which suggests my head clean, safe ... just feel good. I seem to recall reading somewhere that rose geranium has a mood-lifting effect. It certainly does here, at least for me. And I'm grateful for this wonderful example of the enormous impact scents can have on how you feel. A little ray of sunshine in the gloom.

Hajar is, on my skin and to my nose, a lush, warm oriental floral scent in which a rosy note clearly sets the tone, but without being overbearing or stale. Personally, I only get a hint of the woody notes on the periphery. But that doesn't matter at all, because there's really absolutely nothing wrong with the scent as I perceive it. Here there is nothing pungent, shrill or heavy.
The sillage is, as usual with perfume oils, not quite so strong, although the fragrance is still clearly audible at arm's length. The longevity is good; once applied briefly with the roller on the neck is enough for 5-6 hours. And last but not least, the PLV is absolutely unbeatable at just 8 (!) Euros for 15 ml. Hajar smells meanwhile much nobler and more expensive than it is, and has it not only because of his highly appreciated services to my well-being deserves to be adequately appreciated at this point.
But even though I've received multiple compliments on the fragrance from the outside - I probably get the most pleasure from it myself. Now and then I apply it even before bedtime on the wrists, because the feeling of security triggered by the fragrance helps me fall asleep. I was probably just lucky here, and the right scent came to the right nose at the right moment. Not everyone will perceive it the same way. In view of the very affordable price, one may dare the attempt here but quietly on good luck and is rewarded in case of doubt with an extremely pleasant surprise.

Avoirdupois
Yes! Fruity and floral, deep musky undertones. A sharp scent that means business.
This is a serious, delicious perfume: strong and long-lasting. There is a sharpness to it, and this may not suit everyone.

I'd wear Hajar for business or on a night out, not on a daily basis. Long live Ylang-Ylang and Sandalwood !

KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
Linear sandalwood with strong rose and pale ylang-ylang. Over time, it turns into messy musk in Kouros style. Very good longevity / sillage.

by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular by Al Haramain / الحرمين

Détour Noir by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon Rose by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain / الحرمين Manège Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين Signature Blue by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amira Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Safwa by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Femme by Al Haramain / الحرمين