L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين
L'Aventure is a popular perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Shawq

Top Notes Top NotesElemi resinElemi resin
BergamotBergamot
LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesWoody notesWoody notes
JasmineJasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
MuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 07.10.2021.

Dennis79
L'Aventure vs. Creed Aventus (2017): And the winner is...
For many, L'Aventure by Al Haramain is considered one of the best dupes by Aventus. Time for a self-experiment with my skin & nose. Have fun with it:

DUFT L'Aventure (9/10) vs. Aventus (10/10):
Aventus is and always will be the king. The opening is just so smooth, as the individual components blend perfectly with each other. L'Aventure is pretty damn close here though and could easily pass for a flanker. Qualitatively from the opening to the end very high quality (batch of 2020).

SILLAGE L'Aventure (7/10) vs. Aventus (7/10):
The sillage is very similar to Aventus.

DURABILITY L'Aventure (8/10) vs. Aventus (7/10):
The durability on my skin was about 6-8 hrs, which was even slightly better than Aventus at about 6 hrs.

My recommendation:
Get the L'Aventure, because this with 100ml on the Internet is very cheap to buy and the fragrance can be distinguished only by a few experts. Maybe he is a little more citrusy in place of the pineapple, but no matter. Clear buy recommendation!

P.S.: If you like this review halt, I would be very happy about a cup and / or a *helpful*!
Sabahuddin
Successful dupe with slightly worse performance
First Things first, from my side gives ne clear purchase recommendation.

Freshly applied, the fragrance can hardly be distinguished from my Creed Aventus (10th Anniversary Batch I have just for comparison there). My batch is there in the opening possibly a bit less fruity and sweet, but a bit smokier and more "adult".

With the time then unfortunately also the intensity fades, the Performace of the L'Aventure is not the best and after estimated 3-4h one smells indeed no longer too much, however, he develops what heart & base notes very similar to the Orginal, only just everything runs a little "faster and more volatile".
If one sprays then but in the course of the day still 1-2 times after, so the clothes smells the next morning 1:1 after as if you had worn Aventus.
From my environment, no one could recognize a difference, and that, although I have a couple of friends and acquaintances who are themselves perfume enthusiasts and zT also wear Aventus. Compared with older batches the even less fruity and even more smoky / intense were mann then probably but differences can determine, but he comes newer batches imo. very very close.
And the poor performance you can cope with the price then already yet, since also the Nachsprühen does not hurt so much in the wallet :D
Bought and shipped from the rainforests of South America ;) - the fragrance arrived quickly to me. The box / box is in my eyes more appealing than the flacon itself (the shiny, silver plastic attracts fingerprints magically), but both has a good quality and especially for the price a super overall package.

If you ask me then mann can use the L'Aventure without any problems, even people whose signature fragrance was the Aventus (I have also worn it often) should not be particularly disappointed!
My tip, get the L'Aventure for everyday use, then still a small filling / sharing of the original for the special occasions, and from the remaining money saved you can also buy another perfume :D
The shadow of a shadow
I'll keep this short and avoid the unnecessary rambling. Even if it is apparently tradition in the reviews ;)

I got my first bottle of L'Aventure at the end of 2017. The first sniff and I was on cloud 7 or 8, a dream come true. Alharamain delivered what Creed had failed to do. A stable strong fragrance. A fruity slightly smoky great men's fragrance with staying power par exellence. And the whole thing without batch stress. The thing didn't have to "mature" in the bottle or wine cellar either. L'Aventure simply delivered what one would have expected from Aventus Creed. Well the Creed had long since started its dilution strategy and they were desperately looking for alternatives. The result was allowed to be known, from the Aventus is left today only a shadow of its former self.

I had the opportunity a few days ago to test the L'Aventure from this year. I might have let that go, because the result killed any notions I had of knowing or being able to reacquire a holy grail as an Aventus replacement.
The current L'Aventure is unfortunately watered down, diluted and flattened. The shelf life good 3-4h?!?!

In the other words, the current L'Aventure is the shadow of a larger shadow.
The sad game of the perfume industry continues....
Pipmen
All good things are reformulated - RIP L'aventure!
i ordered my first bottle in the summer of 2017 and was thrilled to the last drop in every respect of this fragrance! Now the good thing is used up :( In comparison with the CDNIM of Armaf at the time I had liked L'aventure not only because of the fragrance but also because of the performance much better (is ultimately a matter of taste and unfortunately also batch).

I have it now reordered at the beginning of July 2021 from the same source (N*t*n*) and am disappointed beyond measure, because it has nothing to do with the fragrance and perfomance, what I knew so far! I do not think it is because of the source of supply, but a reformulation!

Just so you better understand my disappointment, I'll try to tell you the performance or my experience. After I had worn the fragrance the first time in the office (open-plan office!), I have made strange observations around me. Work colleagues would come near my workspace and stand around and then walk on...I never put it down to my scent though. That same week, a co-worker came by and commented that it smelled so nice in the office today. She said, "Kind of like fresh rain, fruity and like being in the woods"...she wondered if it was coming from the air conditioner because it was currently raining. I still hadn't put it down to my perfume, as I didn't notice it myself after a while.

The next day, another colleague (early 40s) walked past me and after about 3m behind me she said quite loudly "Stoooop [My name]). I was first shocked, then she came smiling at me and said: "Eeeendlich, now I know that's you!". I was confused at first and she looked at me with shining eyes and said: "For days we've been asking each other in the office who wears this awesome scent and now I've found out, it's you!". She added that several ladies in the office were curious and they had been talking among themselves about the scent. She immediately wanted me to tell her the name of the perfume.

A few days later, she came back to me and said, "You were in the canteen earlier, right? I could smell you!"

Now imagine what it means when a lady in the canteen where it smells like food can detect my scent because of the sillage, even though I was no longer there....so much for performance! And no, I have not sprayed half the bottle on me, but always about 6-8 sprays.

From the current bottle comes out a very attenuated fragrance, which is perceived rather close to the skin and after about 1Std completely evaporates (even on clothes!). The old scent I could perceive on clothes until I washed them! I could perceive the scent on worn t-shirts in the following days from about 2 meters myself. The scent composition also seems to have changed. With the old one, I could strongly perceive the "resinous" at the beginning until later the actual scent had unfolded and lasted for all eternity. With the current variant I perceive from the beginning of a weakened smoky citrus scent and that's it.

I wonder why companies wi Al Haramain have to carry out a reformulation when they can snatch a certain market share from Creed with this fragrance? Is that why there is now the variant "L'aventure Itense" to get more money for the old formulation and to take advantage of the continuing high demand and save costs?

Current batch code (ordered 03/07/2021): BH:050421011604.
The flacon lid now also has "Since 1970" printed under the "Al Haramain" lettering, which my old flacon did not have.
Batchcode of 2017: search I still out and carry it here, as I have the big box stowed somewhere

By the way I messaged Al Haramain via their whatsapp. The reply came back that they will check if you have changed the fragrance.

Has anyone had similar experiences or did I just get a "Monday production" with the current order?

Fragrant greetings,
pipmen
Clone or Original ?
Considering the differences in the batches of Aventus, I came to L'aventure, Explorer, Club de Nuit and consortia not past. Is me personally but the amount too high, not knowing what to expect in the original. In the perfumery I tested the original Aventus and find, provided it corresponds to the quality of the tester, better than L'aventure. Is the opening of the Al Haramain replica but very sharp, for me a little too citrusy and the course less balanced, especially since here also the pineapple component is completely missing. After about 4 hours it becomes difficult to distinguish the clone from the original. If I could be sure that the quality of the batches are about the same, I would definitely go for the original, even though the clone probably has a better performance. Considering the Creed quality differences and slight miss of the Al Haramin clone, spraying either option remains out for me. To my question in the title: Neither, unfortunately.
2.Best Aventus clone?
For me the 2nd best Aventus clon. Place 1 remains CDIM. As some have also described, this is more citrusy instead of pineapple. And you get some liquorice flavour too. Start is just like CDIM, but after a few hours it turns to licorice with amber. Durability and sillage are but loose 7-8 hrs on the skin and clothes.
Buy recommendation: Absolutely yes
MickeyRourke
Concentrated southern manhood with a headache
L'Aventure, that is, to describe it in a few words, Mediterranean flair, concentrated southern masculinity with a hint of the Orient, a fragrance of which you might assume at first that you only get this in the nose, if you are on a plane to Italian, Spanish or other southern climes. In this case, I do not associate masculinity with the mature man or the man who has advanced in age. No, this man is a distinctive southern type, young or arrived in the middle of life or even older, a man who is at home in the southern climes or at least loves them, a man with rough edges, whose charisma and type signaled to his counterpart in connection with this fragrance that he is not a softie, no man who wants to please others but self-confident and distinctive appearance, who knows what he wants.

I received the sample in addition to another order through Souk. The day I tested L'Aventure I had to think longer about how to describe it, but for me there was somehow no other summary in the end than the one above. In between sniffs, I was sitting on my balcony in the sun, which further reinforced that first association. I can't say anything about the similarity to Aventus, but if what's written is true, even if it's only close, then L'Aventure is an alternative for the price alone, provided you like the scent.

Opening is extreme. I took only a small spritz and when I went as usual with the nose to the hand it knocked me out first. I mean now not rapturous, because bergamot and lemon in conjunction with the aforementioned Elemiharz let me first give a "uahhh" from me, it almost burns in the nose. So next time I hold my hand further away and keep waving it around. Immediately the association described above pops into my head and I can't get rid of it. The elemi resin seems to have a strong influence at the beginning, because it doesn't stay limited to lemon and bergamot. Soon peppery, spicy oriental and smoky notes join in, losing only a little strength as it develops. A light floral note, presumably jasmine subtly underscores the previous composition. Amber keeps up that spicy smoky note, gets here still some support from patchouli, which then tries to cream the distinctive fragrance in alternation with musk, which does not quite succeed.

This all sounds like an ode to L'Aventure, but let me tell you that this fragrance might not be everyone's cup of tea, neither for you nor for those around you. That doesn't automatically mean it's a bad scent. For me, it's one of those fragrances that you either like or hate, there's nothing like it. One reason for this, as paradoxical as it may sound, is the quite good durability and sillage. Once applied, one perceives the fragrance on oneself constantly and does not get rid of it so quickly. The pepper or whatever creates a slightly biting cloud here, does not want to give way to softer notes. If the bottle wasn't a sprayer, but open like most after shaves, you could at least dose it better with your finger. I found a single spritz almost too intense, so in between I thought I'd have to wash my hand with clean water first. But perhaps the fragrance is in its overall impression and its certain penetrance (if you can use this word at all), despite my first positivien association simply not what my nose permanently pleases.

Join a group of people on your summer vacation and attention is assured. Whether you this attention then because of a great unmistakably male character fragrance is dedicated or simply because he causes your environment headaches, you must then find out for yourself
MrDS
Good but not my fragrance
On the recommendation of a friend I bought the fragrance blind. The bottle looks high quality and classy. From the perfume I am unfortunately not thrilled, because the fragrance smells too penetrating to me after artificial lemon. The shelf life is brutally long-lasting :)

However, I found a buyer for the bottle without any problems. The fragrance seems to be popular with the masses
Philipp4096
Too penetrating after citrus cleaner
Next round of Aventus fragrance twins. This time, one that many say is the best among them: Al Haramain - L'Aventure.

Price is with around 30 euros in the good range, if you have the crazy price of Aventus in mind.

Flacon and packaging have an extravagant design, as a cube with a diamond-shaped viewing slit. Also, the packaging box (in which you can always put the bottle back) seems valuable (which I can otherwise say of the clones only about Insurrection).

First spray - very strong citrus, also a lot of smoke, but pineapple I can not detect any. The penetrating citrus note does not disappear even when the top note dissipates. It's probably what some here call a toilet stone. The note overpowers the other accents.
In the base note, it gets a little more subtle with more smoke, which comes across quite pleasantly. Durability is quite respectable for an Aventus clone, you can recognize him after more than 6h still on the skin.

Personally, I don't like it as much as Supremacy Silver, since the citrus here is supposed to replace the pineapple in the construction. I will layer it with Shawq in everyday life, so that the pineapple is with it and it becomes a little rounder. A wrong purchase, however, it was certainly not.

Successful clone of Creed`s Aventus
Aventus Clone, which comes for my feeling a little fruity and less smoky than the original. Starts for me a bit synthetic, but becomes much better in the course of the fragrance. Quite successful Aventus Dupe, which unfortunately has weaknesses in the durability and compared to the original also not its sillage.
For the price but a very good performance!

Amazon1975Amazon1975 2 years ago
Has the great aventus DNA....once again longevity is absolutely terrible.
MihaiuMihaiu 3 years ago
spicy fresh resinous lemon. relatively close to AVENTUS. no pineapple. (excessive cheap plastic packaging)
StarA1StarA1 3 years ago
Artificial fragrance, but exciting
Professional copy of the famous Creed Aventus Lasts for hours and You will receive a lot of compliments
RocendrollRocendroll 3 years ago
[Raczej nie] Korcący, pieprzny ale mdławiący i dymny. Jakiś taki dziwny, sam nie wiem. Na pewno za pierwszym razem mi się spodobał.
DavidBrazDavidBraz 3 years ago
Very very similar to aventus in the drydown. The opening is a little bit synthetic but overall its a nice casual perfume. I use it for gym
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
The major issue of an Aventus clone is that it will always be looked as an Aventus clone. L'Aventure is fresh, resinous, musky.... magnific!

Ich bedanke mich bei euch allen für euren Besuch bei meinem Foto:) Natürlich habe ich genau den Moment gewählt, nachdem der Zug gerade durch fuhr, alles andere wäre Wahnsinn und unverantwortlich.
by Scottie
by RR1
by Helge
by Helge

Popular Al Haramain / الحرمين

Détour Noir by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Manège Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amira Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Femme by Al Haramain / الحرمين Safwa by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon by Al Haramain / الحرمين Angel by Al Haramain / الحرمين Precious Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain / الحرمين