L'Aventure

L'Aventure by Al Haramain

Top 80 in Men's Perfume
L'Aventure is a popular perfume by Al Haramain for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesElemi resin, Bergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesWoody notes, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 02.06.2020.

Now who needs Avent*s
Frankly, I don't understand the hype surrounding Creed Aventus. Of course it is a fragrance that is generally well received by most people, but it is definitely not worth paying 200€ for 50ml.
Luckily, I was looking for Dupes for Aventus here and immediately came across L'Aventure.
Yes, the scent is very similar to Aventus. I had tried other Dupes before (Club de Nuit & Larise)... i didn't like them both and they were given away.
L'aventure has the cirtric and also the woody, which makes the fragrance so "suitable for everyday use" and popular. Only the durability is not so strong, but this is clearly compensated by the price.
I recommend this fragrance to all those who like Aventus but do not want to pay the price. My best dupe yet.
Good alternative
My nose is still relatively untested. Therefore the following lines will not be a walk through the rose garden in a tweed jacket, but probably only a disdainful analysis of my personal impression. I came across the scent because I was looking for an alternative to Aventus. My student wallet is unfortunately too small for the Creed house. L'Aventure has paid off for me as a good alternative. I would already be asked whether I would wear Aventus when I wrapped myself in L'Aventure. The smell is pleasantly spicy and lasts quite long on me. I like to wear it especially when I go out at night. A great perfume, at a fair price.
Silver Spaceship
Passer-by... Why do I always get called up on these things?
Seller: "Yes, you, right there with the chicki micki leather bag. Tell me, Dundee, did a real crocodile have to pay for that bag? Hahaha!"
Passer-by: "No, well no, no, of course it's not real, so technically it was a fake."
Seller: "Oh, what are you stuttering to yourself now?! Come over here on a meter Dundee, I want to show you something. Let him through Friends of the Sun we have found a volunteer! Don't be distracted by the other stalls, they all just sell fish in perfume bottles! I got the good stuff. Hahaha!"
Passer-by:" Excuse me, I don't really have that much time left. I have to go home..."
Seller: "Yes, yes, yes, that's my big boy. So if you dare to go to a market here and pass by my stand there is of course no escape. What are you doing here with your great temple runabouts and the crocodile bag, Dundee?!"
Passer-by: "Well, I wanted to... "
Seller: "Louder, my chicker!"
Passer-by: "Well, I actually only wanted to get an overview of this whole universe of fragrances that exists. Take it easy. But somehow I've always been lucky enough to be approached about something like this. Even as a kid, I was always taken to the circus by the clown in the ring... "
Seller: "All right! You don't have to juggle apples in front of an audience, Dundee! This is about perfume! I see you're a boy with style. Come closer come closer, we have the first volunteer tester!"
Which perfume presents yours truly, does anyone know? Maybe you, big guy?"
Passerby: "L'Aventure, Al Haramain is standing there on the black box."
Seller: "Exactly my best! Do you know what it's supposed to smell like?"
Passer-by: "No really no idea. When you open the black box it reminds you of a shiny silver spaceship or something. Looks kind of over the top but still really good."
Seller: "Ha, you hear that, my dears?! The boy is beginning to get a taste for it. Dear friends who knows the Aventus of Creed? Everybody report. Okay, who doesn't know him? All right, and who would never come forward no matter what I asked? Ha-ha-ha!
The fragrance is really close to Aventus, the king of niche fragrances. I promise you 90% resemblance to the Aventus!
Say my boy, do you know the Aventus?"
Passer-by: "Yes I have smelled that one before. My brother wears that too."
Seller: "Well, then you are practically a professional in this field! Then hold your hand. Sprayed once or twice and tadaa. Come on, put your olfactory bulb on your wrist, Dundee. What's most pertinent?"
Passer-by: "Yes, so intense, very fresh at first. Lemon. I can imagine that the top note could overstrain one or the other."
Seller: "Oh no. Papalapappapp. It's just a little stronger. Less or no pineapple but more lemon. But angry is fun. Ha-ha-ha. But I'll be honest with you, his friend of good taste. In the top note you might not necessarily find the Aventus in the top note. But wait and be patient. After 15-20 minutes it becomes rounder, woody, slightly more balsamic. But it stays fresh and smoky, of course. But not too much. Rather a fruitier batch. The professionals among you know what I mean. Ha-ha-ha. In one thing the Aventus will even overtake you dear ones. In terms of durability. 10 hours you can enjoy it. On your clothes or even on the crocodile bag of my new best friend here, the days last! And here's the best part. So you pay at least 230€ for the big example on 100ml, but for this radiant scent you pay just 34 Euronen. Of course, there are some deductions for naturalness. My brilliant friend here smells a little more synthetic. But believe me, you'll be well served by it all year round. Whether morning or evening, whether frost or sun. This one's always portable! And it looks good in your perfume cupboards too!
All right, Dundee. How about it? "
Passer-by:" Well, it's really good. Really close. I can imagine that many people like him. Just the head... "
Seller :" You heard it people! Grab it! Take a bottle and they are very well equipped at first!
Thank you, you did a good job.
Applause for the brave volunteer perfume tester! Ha-ha-ha."
The medal has two sides
Let's make it short.

If I would meet someone in everyday life who wears this fragrance and I would pass it by, I would immediately bet on Creed's bestseller without thinking much about it.
Well, then you've done everything right in the Al Haramain fragrance house, you might think, but it's always a matter of looking at the two sides of the coin, i.e. both the person who perceives the scent of someone, and this someone who wears the water, so that he has to get along with it longer, not just a fleeting olfactory encounter.

I wear this fragrance and know Creeds Original - and I know that - so the prelude is almost confusingly similar and differences can only be heard in the concentrated sniffing. The combination of lemon and bergamot does a good job and imitates Creed's pineapple note very well. Only at the second smell one notices that the lemon plays the supporting role here and that something is still missing up to the pineapple.

With the onset of the heart note, woody notes are finally added, which together with the dominant lemon try to imitate the strong smokiness of the Aventus, at least that of the earlier versions. However, it should remain with the experiment, because that smokiness is present, but unfortunately not in this transparent and natural way, which is precisely what makes the uniqueness of the great model so unique. The smokiness is a bit too synthetic, so that the initial euphoria to have found a cheap clone of the bestseller we all know disappears quite quickly. The synthetic smokiness of the nose destroys the initial feeling of freshness, making the whole composition too exhausting for my nose over time.

So let's state that this scent will please a passing person in a fleeting way, just as the expensive original almost everyone knows how to please and that independent of the fact that the scent that can be bought in the three-digit Eurone range also appeals to me, but does not tear me from my stool. The difference between the original and the clone is almost impossible to smell spontaneously and fleetingly, but the wearer, who wears the latter on his neck for several hours and hears it regularly, feels disturbed by the synthetic citrus smoke.

Overrated
Nasty "bath cleaner note", almost unbearable in the beginning, but then improves a bit, but still annoys me after several hours. Bref-Klon, yes, but otherwise I see few parallels.
Is that why he's so bad? No, but this stinging lemon kills the rest for several hours. And I wouldn't like to smell decent after hours and hours. After two hours at least the smoke comes through noticeably. For me too unround and therefore overvalued
Who or what is Creed?
When you hear the name Creed and especially Creed Aventus, the whole perfume world is in ecstasy.
But as soon as we look at the prices, we realize 300 euros for a fragrance?
There must be comparable, cheaper ones !!!!
I personally have two in my collection that bear resemblance to the infamous.... Creed Aventus have.
Once Amarf Club de nuit and the above Al Haramain L`Aventure.

I really have to say who loves the fragrance DNA, Creed Aventus and who can't get along without it, buy Al Haramain L`Aventure.
The fragrance is currently on offer and is also available with polo. (Notino online shop).

I don't think you have to say a lot of words about the scent DNA.
Three keywords ANANAS, FRESH, LEICHT HOLZIG.
Also LONG CONTINUES up to approx. 5 hours.

Conclusion : Do not hesitate long, buy the fragrance, I personally think you do nothing wrong with the fragrance (just by price-performance ratio) and you can still enjoy a beautiful polo.

For further questions about perfumes smellclub follows Instagram
The Winter "Aventus"
Yeah, yeah... I know... I've been an abentus lover since the moment I left perfumery four years ago. Therefore I have some twin fragrances to test them and to have something cheaper for after the sport.

To my sensation: The fruity one is held behind a curtain by the smoky/woody one. Which personally pleases me in the cold month. For the spring, the summer and the evening restaurant visits I use the original.

Conclusion: The fragrance DNA is well hit - a little smoky - but good and not cheap.
Clear recommendation for the cold season or the harsher type man :)

Greetings EXA

Ernie824
L'Adventure: The Attack of the Aventus Clone(s)
SOTD (Scent of the Day) 12/10/18

Received the L'Adventure last week through Fragrancenet.com, and made my SOTD as of 12/10/18, so far I have this L'Adventure, CDNIM atm as similar to the Aventus DNA. CDNIM is more smokier in your face, L'Adventure is more fruitier not as sharp as CDNIM. But I prefer the L'Adventure scent opening than CDNIM. So much Aventus clones lost count lol. Sooner or later I might end up purchasing Aventus down the road. L'Adventure take on the King Aventus is similar to opening and the dry down to my nose. But my nose prefer L'Adventure over CDNIM.

Scent: 8/10
Longevity/Performance: scent on my skin 10-12+ hrs again varies on skin chemistry: 9/10
Presentation/Design: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
MrInfinite
My name is Bond, Aventus Bond; and you are?
My name is Le Chiffre but my friends call me L'Aventure!

Aventus Bond: So you are the one they call a copy of me?
L'Aventure: I am much more than a copy. I am fruitier, younger than you and less demanding to possess.
Aventus Bond: Do you think a cheap copy will be able to destroy my noble achievements?
L'Aventure: You are only a relic of a long forgotten phenomenon. Your time is up because I'm meant for everyone and they won't know the difference.
Aventus Bond: The difference? You'll live in my shadow forever and never be more than that. I am the completion of a masterpiece, one you may only experience through the grace of the sun.

L'Aventure: Aventus Bond is dead, long live L'Aventure!

Aventus(citrus)!!!
I just ordered it back. Because I think he's almost perfect. But let's start all over again. I came across the scent because I wanted a cheaper alternative to Aventus. So, quasi for everyday life, sports and work. The expensive Creed is a pity for me. Now I've come across this cheap Dupe. Hmmm for the price I didn't think long and ordered directly. And I was curious. I was a bit sceptical, but the comments were almost all positive.

Let's start with the packaging. Very nice box to open. Reminds you of a watch box. The bottle is square and looks elegant. But after some time, the silver starts to flake off. It's also unwieldy and I don't think it's beautiful.

Now the scent itself. First sprayer... I immediately met a power cloud of citrus. Ui violent... no pineapple just pure bergamot. I'm afraid I find far too much. A little pineapple would be great.
Hmm, that's supposed to be an Aventus clone, I figured. What's wrong here?

But then...
After 20 minutes then perfect. Yeah, that's mega, let him smell that. The smoky one comes through. You feel comfortable and masculine. The smell of citrus is getting less and less and the base and heart notes are getting more and more. Beautiful birch(tar) and woody smell. I think it's a super clone of Aventus. But the biggest WoW effect didn't come until the next day. The shirt where I sprayed it on, I opened in the office. When I was back in the room the next day a cloud came towards me which I love about this scent.
As much as I'm addicted to this scent. Compared to the original Aventus I find it even better in the base and heart notes. The top note, however, is terrible. I can see over there. Maybe I'll get a pineapple scent and spray it on at the same time as the scent. Think then he gets close to perfect. I think price-performance is good. Durability and Sillage Top.

Amazon1975Amazon1975 159 days ago
Has the great aventus DNA....once again longevity is absolutely terrible.
MihaiuMihaiu 16 months ago
spicy fresh resinous lemon. relatively close to AVENTUS. no pineapple. (excessive cheap plastic packaging)
StarA1StarA1 16 months ago
Artificial fragrance, but exciting
Professional copy of the famous Creed Aventus Lasts for hours and You will receive a lot of compliments
RocendrollRocendroll 18 months ago
[Raczej nie] Korcący, pieprzny ale mdławiący i dymny. Jakiś taki dziwny, sam nie wiem. Na pewno za pierwszym razem mi się spodobał.
DavidBrazDavidBraz 19 months ago
Very very similar to aventus in the drydown. The opening is a little bit synthetic but overall its a nice casual perfume. I use it for gym
Carlitos01Carlitos01 20 months ago
The major issue of an Aventus clone is that it will always be looked as an Aventus clone. L'Aventure is fresh, resinous, musky.... magnific!

Ich bedanke mich bei euch allen für euren Besuch bei meinem Foto:) Natürlich habe ich genau den Moment gewählt, nachdem der Zug gerade durch fuhr, alles andere wäre Wahnsinn und unverantwortlich.
by Scottie
by Helge
by Emko47
by Emko47

Popular Al Haramain

Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Oudh 36 by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Safwa by Al Haramain Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain Angel by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain Oudh 36 Nuit by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Haramain Forever / For Ever by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain Amber Oud by Al Haramain Marwah by Al Haramain