L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين
L'Aventure is a popular perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Shawq

Top Notes Top NotesElemi resinElemi resin
BergamotBergamot
LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesWoody notesWoody notes
JasmineJasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
MuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 29.07.2021.

Pipmen
All good things are reformulated - RIP L'aventure!
i ordered my first bottle in the summer of 2017 and was thrilled to the last drop in every respect of this fragrance! Now the good thing is used up :( In comparison with the CDNIM of Armaf at the time I had liked L'aventure not only because of the fragrance but also because of the performance much better (is ultimately a matter of taste and unfortunately also batch).

I have it now reordered at the beginning of July 2021 from the same source (N*t*n*) and am disappointed beyond measure, because it has nothing to do with the fragrance and perfomance, what I knew so far! I do not think it is because of the source of supply, but a reformulation!

Just so you better understand my disappointment, I'll try to tell you the performance or my experience. After I had worn the fragrance the first time in the office (open-plan office!), I have made strange observations around me. Work colleagues would come near my workspace and stand around and then walk on...I never put it down to my scent though. That same week, a co-worker came by and commented that it smelled so nice in the office today. She said, "Kind of like fresh rain, fruity and like being in the woods"...she wondered if it was coming from the air conditioner because it was currently raining. I still hadn't put it down to my perfume, as I didn't notice it myself after a while.

The next day, another colleague (early 40s) walked past me and after about 3m behind me she said quite loudly "Stoooop [My name]). I was first shocked, then she came smiling at me and said: "Eeeendlich, now I know that's you!". I was confused at first and she looked at me with shining eyes and said: "For days we've been asking each other in the office who wears this awesome scent and now I've found out, it's you!". She added that several ladies in the office were curious and they had been talking among themselves about the scent. She immediately wanted me to tell her the name of the perfume.

A few days later, she came back to me and said, "You were in the canteen earlier, right? I could smell you!"

Now imagine what it means when a lady in the canteen where it smells like food can detect my scent because of the sillage, even though I was no longer there....so much for performance! And no, I have not sprayed half the bottle on me, but always about 6-8 sprays.

From the current bottle comes out a very attenuated fragrance, which is perceived rather close to the skin and after about 1Std completely evaporates (even on clothes!). The old scent I could perceive on clothes until I washed them! I could perceive the scent on worn t-shirts in the following days from about 2 meters myself. The scent composition also seems to have changed. With the old one, I could strongly perceive the "resinous" at the beginning until later the actual scent had unfolded and lasted for all eternity. With the current variant I perceive from the beginning of a weakened smoky citrus scent and that's it.

I wonder why companies wi Al Haramain have to carry out a reformulation when they can snatch a certain market share from Creed with this fragrance? Is that why there is now the variant "L'aventure Itense" to get more money for the old formulation and to take advantage of the continuing high demand and save costs?

Current batch code (ordered 03/07/2021): BH:050421011604.
The flacon lid now also has "Since 1970" printed under the "Al Haramain" lettering, which my old flacon did not have.
Batchcode of 2017: search I still out and carry it here, as I have the big box stowed somewhere

By the way I messaged Al Haramain via their whatsapp. The reply came back that they will check if you have changed the fragrance.

Has anyone had similar experiences or did I just get a "Monday production" with the current order?

Fragrant greetings,
pipmen
Clone or Original ?
Considering the differences in the batches of Aventus, I came to L'aventure, Explorer, Club de Nuit and consortia not past. Is me personally but the amount too high, not knowing what to expect in the original. In the perfumery I tested the original Aventus and find, provided it corresponds to the quality of the tester, better than L'aventure. Is the opening of the Al Haramain replica but very sharp, for me a little too citrusy and the course less balanced, especially since here also the pineapple component is completely missing. After about 4 hours it becomes difficult to distinguish the clone from the original. If I could be sure that the quality of the batches are about the same, I would definitely go for the original, even though the clone probably has a better performance. Considering the Creed quality differences and slight miss of the Al Haramin clone, spraying either option remains out for me. To my question in the title: Neither, unfortunately.
2.Best Aventus clone?
For me the 2nd best Aventus clon. Place 1 remains CDIM. As some have also described, this is more citrusy instead of pineapple. And you get some liquorice flavour too. Start is just like CDIM, but after a few hours it turns to licorice with amber. Durability and sillage are but loose 7-8 hrs on the skin and clothes.
Buy recommendation: Absolutely yes
MickeyRourke
Concentrated southern manhood with a headache
L'Aventure, that is, to describe it in a few words, Mediterranean flair, concentrated southern masculinity with a hint of the Orient, a fragrance of which you might assume at first that you only get this in the nose, if you are on a plane to Italian, Spanish or other southern climes. In this case, I do not associate masculinity with the mature man or the man who has advanced in age. No, this man is a distinctive southern type, young or arrived in the middle of life or even older, a man who is at home in the southern climes or at least loves them, a man with rough edges, whose charisma and type signaled to his counterpart in connection with this fragrance that he is not a softie, no man who wants to please others but self-confident and distinctive appearance, who knows what he wants.

I received the sample in addition to another order through Souk. The day I tested L'Aventure I had to think longer about how to describe it, but for me there was somehow no other summary in the end than the one above. In between sniffs, I was sitting on my balcony in the sun, which further reinforced that first association. I can't say anything about the similarity to Aventus, but if what's written is true, even if it's only close, then L'Aventure is an alternative for the price alone, provided you like the scent.

Opening is extreme. I took only a small spritz and when I went as usual with the nose to the hand it knocked me out first. I mean now not rapturous, because bergamot and lemon in conjunction with the aforementioned Elemiharz let me first give a "uahhh" from me, it almost burns in the nose. So next time I hold my hand further away and keep waving it around. Immediately the association described above pops into my head and I can't get rid of it. The elemi resin seems to have a strong influence at the beginning, because it doesn't stay limited to lemon and bergamot. Soon peppery, spicy oriental and smoky notes join in, losing only a little strength as it develops. A light floral note, presumably jasmine subtly underscores the previous composition. Amber keeps up that spicy smoky note, gets here still some support from patchouli, which then tries to cream the distinctive fragrance in alternation with musk, which does not quite succeed.

This all sounds like an ode to L'Aventure, but let me tell you that this fragrance might not be everyone's cup of tea, neither for you nor for those around you. That doesn't automatically mean it's a bad scent. For me, it's one of those fragrances that you either like or hate, there's nothing like it. One reason for this, as paradoxical as it may sound, is the quite good durability and sillage. Once applied, one perceives the fragrance on oneself constantly and does not get rid of it so quickly. The pepper or whatever creates a slightly biting cloud here, does not want to give way to softer notes. If the bottle wasn't a sprayer, but open like most after shaves, you could at least dose it better with your finger. I found a single spritz almost too intense, so in between I thought I'd have to wash my hand with clean water first. But perhaps the fragrance is in its overall impression and its certain penetrance (if you can use this word at all), despite my first positivien association simply not what my nose permanently pleases.

Join a group of people on your summer vacation and attention is assured. Whether you this attention then because of a great unmistakably male character fragrance is dedicated or simply because he causes your environment headaches, you must then find out for yourself
MrDS
Good but not my fragrance
On the recommendation of a friend I bought the fragrance blind. The bottle looks high quality and classy. From the perfume I am unfortunately not thrilled, because the fragrance smells too penetrating to me after artificial lemon. The shelf life is brutally long-lasting :)

However, I found a buyer for the bottle without any problems. The fragrance seems to be popular with the masses
Philipp4096
Too penetrating after citrus cleaner
Next round of Aventus fragrance twins. This time, one that many say is the best among them: Al Haramain - L'Aventure.

Price is with around 30 euros in the good range, if you have the crazy price of Aventus in mind.

Flacon and packaging have an extravagant design, as a cube with a diamond-shaped viewing slit. Also, the packaging box (in which you can always put the bottle back) seems valuable (which I can otherwise say of the clones only about Insurrection).

First spray - very strong citrus, also a lot of smoke, but pineapple I can not detect any. The penetrating citrus note does not disappear even when the top note dissipates. It's probably what some here call a toilet stone. The note overpowers the other accents.
In the base note, it gets a little more subtle with more smoke, which comes across quite pleasantly. Durability is quite respectable for an Aventus clone, you can recognize him after more than 6h still on the skin.

Personally, I don't like it as much as Supremacy Silver, since the citrus here is supposed to replace the pineapple in the construction. I will layer it with Shawq in everyday life, so that the pineapple is with it and it becomes a little rounder. A wrong purchase, however, it was certainly not.

Successful clone of Creed`s Aventus
Aventus Clone, which comes for my feeling a little fruity and less smoky than the original. Starts for me a bit synthetic, but becomes much better in the course of the fragrance. Quite successful Aventus Dupe, which unfortunately has weaknesses in the durability and compared to the original also not its sillage.
For the price but a very good performance!
Juicer001
I can finally commit myself
I am a huge fan of oriental fragrances and brands. On the one hand there are the absolutely excellent prices and for these few talers there are high quality perfumes and parallel to that smells, which are seldom smelled in our lands and thus prove the uniqueness.
In this case, Al Haramain gives the world little that is unique, but copies as best it can, according to the overwhelming majority, the so-called "pantydropper" Aventus, whom a Borat would probably call a "pussy magnet".
A fragrance that falls into the hands of a young Casanova like me like a ripe fruit and triggers a wave of compliments, kisses and more from the ladies?
What, only 300 Euro is the price for the very perfume that evaporates faster than my dreams & perspectives? Give it to me. NO WAY! (okay, enough with the Borat references.)

Nevertheless, the Aventus has certainly earned its status; but for youngsters like me it is priceless and even a small sample would trigger a second 1929 in my account. A dupe was needed, and after a few hours of research and brooding, the decision was made in favour of the L'aventure from Al Haramain instead of the CDNI. In the end, the reason was that the latter perfume should be much more suitable for everyday use and much cheaper Ordered for 30 Euronen at Notino, after a few days waiting it was time and I was allowed to unpack the fragrance. I also like to admit that I have never before approached a perfume with such expectations and hopes. After all, I was absolutely convinced that I would add an original panty dropper to my collection - or at least a dupe... or at least to find out what the Aventus smells like and whether L'aventure lives up to its good ratings.

Perfume sprayed on, the citric top note, which is strongly hated here, stings my nose and overwhelms me. But now butter to the fish: whoever writes here about similarities to toilet cleaners or other things, exaggerates mMn excessively. The top note smells like a typical cheap, below-average citrus scent that you have smelled everywhere before. Nothing good, but not even close to a reason to rate this perfume badly or to assume parallels to chlorine cleansers. Even if it is meant smugly. So far so below average.
Now we come to the drydown... which was disappointing at first. Yeah, fresh, woodsy-citric scent... that's it? Those two words were in my head all day and all the next few days. That's it? That's the l'aventure? That's the aventus-duper? Is that the Aventus smell? I paid 30 euros for this? Is that the smell of 8.2 points on perfume? But as so often with perfumes, patience is a must.
The smell is excellent. The first time I was disappointed, the second time satisfied and the third time enthusiastic.
This Drydown, this wonderful mix of citrus wood has an oriental aftershave vibe. Doesn't sound special at all and the L'aventure is also very uncomplicated with an even more uncomplicated scent. But this transition from pungent citrus blend to a light, incredibly fresh, citrus-woody-smokey scent is the reason why my disappointment has turned and I just love this perfume.
A perfume for men who know what they want. Not for teenagers, whether 18, 30 or 50, this fragrance expresses strength, determination, but also sympathy, calm and respect. A masculine fragrance for people who are always calm, who know their own worth and do not have to prove anything. Who DO NOT need "pantydroppers".
Durability and Sillage: Strong and good. I did indeed spray two splashes on a shirt about a month ago. The scent doesn't fill the whole room anymore, but just the fact that it still smells strong when you sniff the sleeve with your nose shows what power it has. On my skin it smells good for 8 hours, from then on it becomes rather weak and from 12 hours on you don't smell anything anymore. But for this price absolutely strong and more you don't have to expect or need more anyway. Sillage seems to me to be very tidy too. No beast, but you are well noticed. If you ignore the price, you cannot say anything wrong about H&S. Just good+.
I am very curious to see how the fragrance will smell in the summer, when it generally fits better. If it then increases even more, then I am also very willing to raise the rating.
Oh, a few final words about the flacon... very chic, cap unfortunately stinks and fingerprints stay on the silver. However, a very chic box is included, hence the great rating of 8 points from me.

Short summary: little money, opening tolerable but not good, 30 minutes after the first spray the spectacle begins and a very good scent remains for a long time.

I would be very happy about comments, if anyone has read this article so far!

The Permanent
I am very happy to be able to share my thoughts about L'Aventure and thus my thoughts about this, in my opinion, great fragrance with you.
I got to know this fragrance about two years ago. At that time I have read a lot here on parfumo but I have not yet registered. Your statements and comments convinced me to buy this fragrance. I like smoky fresh scents with enough endurance for the day, but without scaring my fellow men with a heavy perfume cloud in front of me. So I wanted to try it. Two years ago on notino still for affordable 35 Euronen to get hold of.
You probably know that you can study a fragrance for almost days just by reading all the comments and statements. And in no time at all a picture is created and you concentrate on how the scent could smell. Well, that was about right. So I had a very fresh and smoky-citric scent. So far so good. I found the shelf life and the sillage to be extraordinarily good.
So now comes the little U-turn. What I had to struggle with from the beginning was the extremely overloaded citric top note. Phew the start every time was harder and harder to bear. I want the course all the more. The pineapple in the top note described by some of you here I could not perceive. (I still can't do that even today).
So I signed up for parfumo to sell the scent. So I did, and got rid of him pretty quickly. However, I signed off here again, because I was really afraid of becoming impoverished if I stayed signed on here!
After a few weeks, however, (some people will know what's coming now), I registered again, because I wanted to have this fragrance again and knew that I could buy several used bottles here. And again said, done. But this time I showed the same discipline as last time and left parfumo again. By the way, you can also spend money on perfume outside of parfumo. I forgot that at the time... ^^
Blindbuys and spontaneous purchases were the result.
But in the last two years I have learned a lot and have good control over myself, in between I had the feeling that it was a kind of addiction. A constant 'wanting to have'. I bought a lot of fragrances, but gave most of them away, because in retrospect I was never really satisfied with them.
But what has remained ever since is L'Aventure.
The top note is as described above, very citric overloaded and certainly not everyone's cup of tea. But the course is wonderful. It becomes dry, woody but stays fresh the whole time. I find it very masculine and 'angular' like the bottle. Towards the end it gets a little sweeter, probably with amber and musk. The shelf life is +-10h for me. Without problems. Several times I received a nice compliment in the evening, although I had applied it in the morning with only two sprayers.
I have already read in some comments and statements that he should have become weaker in this respect. Unfortunately I can't say anything about this yet, because I own older bottles The Sillage is also outstanding, so I am rather careful with the dosage.
The bottle is of course also an eye-catcher, even if it is somewhat unwieldy and you can never get it clean. The sprayer is also great
Thanks for your time!
Oh, and the comparison to the Av... Ne no buck!

PS: By the way, I'm staying now. Thanks for the platform and for the nice togetherness :)
3lbows
The lemon and the wood - seen soberly.
My impression of L'Aventure can best be understood with the following childhood memory. I remember this somewhat older, stocky uncle with oriental roots, a car dealer who came to every family celebration in a different Benz (with transfer license plate, of course), always neatly dressed in a grey suit with a pink shirt, dark sunglasses, gold necklace. I remember his sweet nature and the abundant kisses on his cheeks, which he distributed in a southern manner to his relatives, who in turn were unpleasantly touched in a German manner, and his after shave, which I was always allowed to enjoy abundantly. I remember a cutting, clear citric note, paired with only a hint of cigarette smoke. My uncle smoked, yes, but he was careful not to light a cigarette long before he arrived, so as not to offend anyone. However, he could never completely erase this scent from his appearance. His after-shave was so rudimentary, without the floral quality that I found typical for perfumes at the time, but at the same time exotic, mysterious and important because of this smoky note. It was fresh, almost effervescent and intense. The fragrance underlined the image of my uncle that was building up before me in my childishly absolutist way of thinking: his Benz, his suit, his jewellery, his whole appearance and especially this fragrancetaura seemed to me somehow ... rich? A made man, at peace with himself? One who knows what he wants? Someone who is not afraid to appear a little extroverted? But still not a pretentious man? You have to see it in context, of course, because as a family we were rather grey, certainly not wealthy (which this uncle wasn't either), and nobody used perfumes in our house In retrospect, and now even at my uncle's age, I see fragrances in a broader context, but that original connotation has become so firmly engrained in my mind that after the first spray I almost wanted to call my now elderly relative. The impossible bottle did the rest and, if it weren't a bit ridiculous, would embody my relative's appearance quite well. This is what toy spaceships looked like in the 80s. And they were just as suitable for the targeted distribution of spray However, detached from all these experiences, L'Aventure has great value for me, especially today. Admittedly, I first had to "relearn" it, but now it is a summer companion that I like to wear. I like the fact that he doesn't play with flowers and doesn't need aquatic life. I appreciate this straightforward, no-frills citric. OK, maybe a bit penetrating in the top note, it quickly turns into a fruity freshness with a slight aftershave vibe. This becomes a bit stronger with the transition to the woody drydown, but never completely displaces the lemon. This gives the fragrance a mature, masculine and thoroughly modern look, even if the typical trend elements of the current mainstream freshness AdG Profumo, Light Blue, BdC, Sauvage and varieties are missing. L'Aventure is not comparable with any of these. The closest I can see are parallels to Louis Vuitton's Sur La Route. The latter, however, a dominant leather chord makes it more serious, more oily, more unfruitful, and thus less universally applicable. But both tend for me in the same direction.
I also appreciate his charisma and endurance. Thoughtfully dosed, one is clearly perceived, but does not necessarily get in a corner. If you put on a little more, you will be addressed more often. This perfume is the Ottonormalverbraucher, who at best times a gold bar at DM purchases a hardly known fragrance experience.
Oh, I hear there's a dupe at L'Aventure too, by Creed. I can't think of the name right now. It's probably not important

Amazon1975Amazon1975 2 years ago
Has the great aventus DNA....once again longevity is absolutely terrible.
MihaiuMihaiu 2 years ago
spicy fresh resinous lemon. relatively close to AVENTUS. no pineapple. (excessive cheap plastic packaging)
StarA1StarA1 2 years ago
Artificial fragrance, but exciting
Professional copy of the famous Creed Aventus Lasts for hours and You will receive a lot of compliments
RocendrollRocendroll 3 years ago
[Raczej nie] Korcący, pieprzny ale mdławiący i dymny. Jakiś taki dziwny, sam nie wiem. Na pewno za pierwszym razem mi się spodobał.
DavidBrazDavidBraz 3 years ago
Very very similar to aventus in the drydown. The opening is a little bit synthetic but overall its a nice casual perfume. I use it for gym
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
The major issue of an Aventus clone is that it will always be looked as an Aventus clone. L'Aventure is fresh, resinous, musky.... magnific!

Ich bedanke mich bei euch allen für euren Besuch bei meinem Foto:) Natürlich habe ich genau den Moment gewählt, nachdem der Zug gerade durch fuhr, alles andere wäre Wahnsinn und unverantwortlich.
by Scottie
by RR1
by Helge
by Helge

Popular Al Haramain / الحرمين

Détour Noir by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Manège Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amira Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon Rose by Al Haramain / الحرمين Safwa by Al Haramain / الحرمين Angel by Al Haramain / الحرمين Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain / الحرمين Precious Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Excellent Men by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon by Al Haramain / الحرمين