L'Aventure

L'Aventure by Al Haramain
Top 87 in Men's Perfume
L'Aventure is a popular perfume by Al Haramain for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still in production. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Pineapple

Top Notes Top NotesElemi resin, Bergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesWoody notes, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 02.09.2020.

The Permanent
I am very happy to be able to share my thoughts about L'Aventure and thus my thoughts about this, in my opinion, great fragrance with you.
I got to know this fragrance about two years ago. At that time I have read a lot here on parfumo but I have not yet registered. Your statements and comments convinced me to buy this fragrance. I like smoky fresh scents with enough endurance for the day, but without scaring my fellow men with a heavy perfume cloud in front of me. So I wanted to try it. Two years ago on notino still for affordable 35 Euronen to get hold of.
You probably know that you can study a fragrance for almost days just by reading all the comments and statements. And in no time at all a picture is created and you concentrate on how the scent could smell. Well, that was about right. So I had a very fresh and smoky-citric scent. So far so good. I found the shelf life and the sillage to be extraordinarily good.
So now comes the little U-turn. What I had to struggle with from the beginning was the extremely overloaded citric top note. Phew the start every time was harder and harder to bear. I want the course all the more. The pineapple in the top note described by some of you here I could not perceive. (I still can't do that even today).
So I signed up for parfumo to sell the scent. So I did, and got rid of him pretty quickly. However, I signed off here again, because I was really afraid of becoming impoverished if I stayed signed on here!
After a few weeks, however, (some people will know what's coming now), I registered again, because I wanted to have this fragrance again and knew that I could buy several used bottles here. And again said, done. But this time I showed the same discipline as last time and left parfumo again. By the way, you can also spend money on perfume outside of parfumo. I forgot that at the time... ^^
Blindbuys and spontaneous purchases were the result.
But in the last two years I have learned a lot and have good control over myself, in between I had the feeling that it was a kind of addiction. A constant 'wanting to have'. I bought a lot of fragrances, but gave most of them away, because in retrospect I was never really satisfied with them.
But what has remained ever since is L'Aventure.
The top note is as described above, very citric overloaded and certainly not everyone's cup of tea. But the course is wonderful. It becomes dry, woody but stays fresh the whole time. I find it very masculine and 'angular' like the bottle. Towards the end it gets a little sweeter, probably with amber and musk. The shelf life is +-10h for me. Without problems. Several times I received a nice compliment in the evening, although I had applied it in the morning with only two sprayers.
I have already read in some comments and statements that he should have become weaker in this respect. Unfortunately I can't say anything about this yet, because I own older bottles The Sillage is also outstanding, so I am rather careful with the dosage.
The bottle is of course also an eye-catcher, even if it is somewhat unwieldy and you can never get it clean. The sprayer is also great
Thanks for your time!
Oh, and the comparison to the Av... Ne no buck!

PS: By the way, I'm staying now. Thanks for the platform and for the nice togetherness :)
3lbows
The lemon and the wood - seen soberly.
My impression of L'Aventure can best be understood with the following childhood memory. I remember this somewhat older, stocky uncle with oriental roots, a car dealer who came to every family celebration in a different Benz (with transfer license plate, of course), always neatly dressed in a grey suit with a pink shirt, dark sunglasses, gold necklace. I remember his sweet nature and the abundant kisses on his cheeks, which he distributed in a southern manner to his relatives, who in turn were unpleasantly touched in a German manner, and his after shave, which I was always allowed to enjoy abundantly. I remember a cutting, clear citric note, paired with only a hint of cigarette smoke. My uncle smoked, yes, but he was careful not to light a cigarette long before he arrived, so as not to offend anyone. However, he could never completely erase this scent from his appearance. His after-shave was so rudimentary, without the floral quality that I found typical for perfumes at the time, but at the same time exotic, mysterious and important because of this smoky note. It was fresh, almost effervescent and intense. The fragrance underlined the image of my uncle that was building up before me in my childishly absolutist way of thinking: his Benz, his suit, his jewellery, his whole appearance and especially this fragrancetaura seemed to me somehow ... rich? A made man, at peace with himself? One who knows what he wants? Someone who is not afraid to appear a little extroverted? But still not a pretentious man? You have to see it in context, of course, because as a family we were rather grey, certainly not wealthy (which this uncle wasn't either), and nobody used perfumes in our house In retrospect, and now even at my uncle's age, I see fragrances in a broader context, but that original connotation has become so firmly engrained in my mind that after the first spray I almost wanted to call my now elderly relative. The impossible bottle did the rest and, if it weren't a bit ridiculous, would embody my relative's appearance quite well. This is what toy spaceships looked like in the 80s. And they were just as suitable for the targeted distribution of spray However, detached from all these experiences, L'Aventure has great value for me, especially today. Admittedly, I first had to "relearn" it, but now it is a summer companion that I like to wear. I like the fact that he doesn't play with flowers and doesn't need aquatic life. I appreciate this straightforward, no-frills citric. OK, maybe a bit penetrating in the top note, it quickly turns into a fruity freshness with a slight aftershave vibe. This becomes a bit stronger with the transition to the woody drydown, but never completely displaces the lemon. This gives the fragrance a mature, masculine and thoroughly modern look, even if the typical trend elements of the current mainstream freshness AdG Profumo, Light Blue, BdC, Sauvage and varieties are missing. L'Aventure is not comparable with any of these. The closest I can see are parallels to Louis Vuitton's Sur La Route. The latter, however, a dominant leather chord makes it more serious, more oily, more unfruitful, and thus less universally applicable. But both tend for me in the same direction.
I also appreciate his charisma and endurance. Thoughtfully dosed, one is clearly perceived, but does not necessarily get in a corner. If you put on a little more, you will be addressed more often. This perfume is the Ottonormalverbraucher, who at best times a gold bar at DM purchases a hardly known fragrance experience.
Oh, I hear there's a dupe at L'Aventure too, by Creed. I can't think of the name right now. It's probably not important
Now who needs Avent*s
Frankly, I don't understand the hype surrounding Creed Aventus. Of course it is a fragrance that is generally well received by most people, but it is definitely not worth paying 200€ for 50ml.
Luckily, I was looking for Dupes for Aventus here and immediately came across L'Aventure.
Yes, the scent is very similar to Aventus. I had tried other Dupes before (Club de Nuit & Larise)... i didn't like them both and they were given away.
L'aventure has the cirtric and also the woody, which makes the fragrance so "suitable for everyday use" and popular. Only the durability is not so strong, but this is clearly compensated by the price.
I recommend this fragrance to all those who like Aventus but do not want to pay the price. My best dupe yet.
Good alternative
My nose is still relatively untested. Therefore the following lines will not be a walk through the rose garden in a tweed jacket, but probably only a disdainful analysis of my personal impression. I came across the scent because I was looking for an alternative to Aventus. My student wallet is unfortunately too small for the Creed house. L'Aventure has paid off for me as a good alternative. I would already be asked whether I would wear Aventus when I wrapped myself in L'Aventure. The smell is pleasantly spicy and lasts quite long on me. I like to wear it especially when I go out at night. A great perfume, at a fair price.
The medal has two sides
Let's make it short.

If I would meet someone in everyday life who wears this fragrance and I would pass it by, I would immediately bet on Creed's bestseller without thinking much about it.
Well, then you've done everything right in the Al Haramain fragrance house, you might think, but it's always a matter of looking at the two sides of the coin, i.e. both the person who perceives the scent of someone, and this someone who wears the water, so that he has to get along with it longer, not just a fleeting olfactory encounter.

I wear this fragrance and know Creeds Original - and I know that - so the prelude is almost confusingly similar and differences can only be heard in the concentrated sniffing. The combination of lemon and bergamot does a good job and imitates Creed's pineapple note very well. Only at the second smell one notices that the lemon plays the supporting role here and that something is still missing up to the pineapple.

With the onset of the heart note, woody notes are finally added, which together with the dominant lemon try to imitate the strong smokiness of the Aventus, at least that of the earlier versions. However, it should remain with the experiment, because that smokiness is present, but unfortunately not in this transparent and natural way, which is precisely what makes the uniqueness of the great model so unique. The smokiness is a bit too synthetic, so that the initial euphoria to have found a cheap clone of the bestseller we all know disappears quite quickly. The synthetic smokiness of the nose destroys the initial feeling of freshness, making the whole composition too exhausting for my nose over time.

So let's state that this scent will please a passing person in a fleeting way, just as the expensive original almost everyone knows how to please and that independent of the fact that the scent that can be bought in the three-digit Eurone range also appeals to me, but does not tear me from my stool. The difference between the original and the clone is almost impossible to smell spontaneously and fleetingly, but the wearer, who wears the latter on his neck for several hours and hears it regularly, feels disturbed by the synthetic citrus smoke.

Overrated
Nasty "bath cleaner note", almost unbearable in the beginning, but then improves a bit, but still annoys me after several hours. Bref-Klon, yes, but otherwise I see few parallels.
Is that why he's so bad? No, but this stinging lemon kills the rest for several hours. And I wouldn't like to smell decent after hours and hours. After two hours at least the smoke comes through noticeably. For me too unround and therefore overvalued
Who or what is Creed?
When you hear the name Creed and especially Creed Aventus, the whole perfume world is in ecstasy.
But as soon as we look at the prices, we realize 300 euros for a fragrance?
There must be comparable, cheaper ones !!!!
I personally have two in my collection that bear resemblance to the infamous.... Creed Aventus have.
Once Amarf Club de nuit and the above Al Haramain L`Aventure.

I really have to say who loves the fragrance DNA, Creed Aventus and who can't get along without it, buy Al Haramain L`Aventure.
The fragrance is currently on offer and is also available with polo. (Notino online shop).

I don't think you have to say a lot of words about the scent DNA.
Three keywords ANANAS, FRESH, LEICHT HOLZIG.
Also LONG CONTINUES up to approx. 5 hours.

Conclusion : Do not hesitate long, buy the fragrance, I personally think you do nothing wrong with the fragrance (just by price-performance ratio) and you can still enjoy a beautiful polo.

For further questions about perfumes smellclub follows Instagram
The Winter "Aventus"
Yeah, yeah... I know... I've been an abentus lover since the moment I left perfumery four years ago. Therefore I have some twin fragrances to test them and to have something cheaper for after the sport.

To my sensation: The fruity one is held behind a curtain by the smoky/woody one. Which personally pleases me in the cold month. For the spring, the summer and the evening restaurant visits I use the original.

Conclusion: The fragrance DNA is well hit - a little smoky - but good and not cheap.
Clear recommendation for the cold season or the harsher type man :)

Greetings EXA

Ernie824
L'Adventure: The Attack of the Aventus Clone(s)
SOTD (Scent of the Day) 12/10/18

Received the L'Adventure last week through Fragrancenet.com, and made my SOTD as of 12/10/18, so far I have this L'Adventure, CDNIM atm as similar to the Aventus DNA. CDNIM is more smokier in your face, L'Adventure is more fruitier not as sharp as CDNIM. But I prefer the L'Adventure scent opening than CDNIM. So much Aventus clones lost count lol. Sooner or later I might end up purchasing Aventus down the road. L'Adventure take on the King Aventus is similar to opening and the dry down to my nose. But my nose prefer L'Adventure over CDNIM.

Scent: 8/10
Longevity/Performance: scent on my skin 10-12+ hrs again varies on skin chemistry: 9/10
Presentation/Design: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
MrInfinite
My name is Bond, Aventus Bond; and you are?
My name is Le Chiffre but my friends call me L'Aventure!

Aventus Bond: So you are the one they call a copy of me?
L'Aventure: I am much more than a copy. I am fruitier, younger than you and less demanding to possess.
Aventus Bond: Do you think a cheap copy will be able to destroy my noble achievements?
L'Aventure: You are only a relic of a long forgotten phenomenon. Your time is up because I'm meant for everyone and they won't know the difference.
Aventus Bond: The difference? You'll live in my shadow forever and never be more than that. I am the completion of a masterpiece, one you may only experience through the grace of the sun.

L'Aventure: Aventus Bond is dead, long live L'Aventure!

Amazon1975Amazon1975 9 months ago
Has the great aventus DNA....once again longevity is absolutely terrible.
MihaiuMihaiu 20 months ago
spicy fresh resinous lemon. relatively close to AVENTUS. no pineapple. (excessive cheap plastic packaging)
StarA1StarA1 20 months ago
Artificial fragrance, but exciting
Professional copy of the famous Creed Aventus Lasts for hours and You will receive a lot of compliments
RocendrollRocendroll 22 months ago
[Raczej nie] Korcący, pieprzny ale mdławiący i dymny. Jakiś taki dziwny, sam nie wiem. Na pewno za pierwszym razem mi się spodobał.
DavidBrazDavidBraz 22 months ago
Very very similar to aventus in the drydown. The opening is a little bit synthetic but overall its a nice casual perfume. I use it for gym
Carlitos01Carlitos01 23 months ago
The major issue of an Aventus clone is that it will always be looked as an Aventus clone. L'Aventure is fresh, resinous, musky.... magnific!

Ich bedanke mich bei euch allen für euren Besuch bei meinem Foto:) Natürlich habe ich genau den Moment gewählt, nachdem der Zug gerade durch fuhr, alles andere wäre Wahnsinn und unverantwortlich.
by Scottie
by Helge
by Emko47
by Emko47

Popular Al Haramain

Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Safwa by Al Haramain Junoon by Al Haramain Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain Angel by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain Haramain Forever / For Ever by Al Haramain Oudh 36 by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain Lamsa Gold by Al Haramain L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain