Leather Oudh

Leather Oudh by Al Haramain

Leather Oudh is a popular perfume by Al Haramain for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is leathery-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesThyme, Raspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Cashmere wood, Labdanum, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk

Submitted by MRoth, last update on 18.10.2019

8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Cheap raspberry-leather twin
This Leather Oudh I've had my eye on for a long time. Whenever I wanted to place an order, it was out of stock, so it remained on the wish list for the time being. Now it fitted and he's in my collection. Many seem to know that here you can get Tuscan Leather or Godolphin for less than 50 Euro. The L'Aventure series of this brand is also quite popular, as you can get Creed twins for less than 50 Euros. For me a great brand that delivers good work for fair money.
A scent I ordered blind from the twins. I tested Godolphin from Parfums de Marly extensively and found it very interesting. I have never tested Tuscan Leather because the private blends are simply too expensive for me. I thought about buying Godolphin, but it's too expensive for this fragrance, too, because I don't think it fits to many situations. I didn't regret buying this because you get a great twin. I find it even rounder.

The fragrance is a high-quality eau de parfum, which is also noticeable. The Sillage is very long very good and also the durability is 10+ hours. Convincing and great for this prize.
The bottle is very attractive and has a nice colour with a nice lid. The known twins are of a much higher quality, but the content counts.
The scent is quickly described. Who knows the bragged twins, knows how he smells in approximately. It is very similar to the Godolphin with its raspberry-leather mixture. He starts with a lot of raspberry. Very unique and not often to smell. Also the leather in the base starts quite early and is extremely active over the whole course. Thyme is also very present at the start, but says goodbye for a while and softer notes appear. After a rather habitual start, this fragrance becomes very gentle and calms down well with a wood-leather-musk mixture without changing greatly in the DNA. An enrichment for a wide collection, because this type of scent simply stands out. I am not the biggest leather fan, but I find this fragrance simply interesting. Even if this fragrance is highly rated here, in everyday life it will certainly not please everyone. But he will definitely stand out in the crowd and stand out.
In my opinion he is definitely nothing for everyday life. Rather for the evening and leisure at cooler temperatures. Is also good for dates and the like, if you want to wear a special fragrance DNA instead of the usual suspects.

A great alternative for savers. A high quality fragrance for all who like leather and raspberry.
8.0 9.0 9.0 7.5/10

Raspberry Oriental
I left a comment 12 days ago where "Leather Oudh" didn't come off well. The raspberry seemed too artificial, too violent. Well, I tested this fragrance further and made friends with the perfume, so I deleted my first comment.
Yeah, the top note still knocks me out of sandals. But once you've survived this raspberry bomb carpet, you'll be joined by the typical oriental spice notes. Leather and musk form the basis. The nice thing is that "Leather Oudh" does not undergo any special development, but remains constant in its typical fragrance. And the long one! The durability is really something to be proud of.
In the meantime I have made my peace with him, but it has lasted and this although I have already tested some Oriental fragrances. I'm not sure if I'll wear it yet, but if I will, it will be in autumn.
So, give this scent time if you don't like it first. I think it's worth it.

PS: Oh, to avoid misunderstandings: There is no oud in it and it doesn't smell like it
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Transfer
Good evening to you.
We have once again made our mark on the transfer market and would like to comment on this. Recently there have been a lot of speculations about names and smells, so that we want to position ourselves clearly here. We had tested some, I can confirm that and I am happy to say that we have engaged from Al Haramain Leather Oudh.

Lena Lavendel (woman in the mirror): Huh? I thought you were negotiating with tom ford? I wanted to see Tuscan Leather! I put on my leather skirt! Menno!
Simone Sandalwood (woman in mirror): Waaaas? No London from Aj Arabia? No Colonia Leather from Acqua di Parma? Who's Leather Oudh?
Schoork: That's exactly why we are here today, ladies.

Rudi Rose (Hörzu): Is this now just a cheap replacement?
Schoork: I wouldn't see it that way. Maybe one at a time. It's true that we were in long negotiations with Tom Ford and we also had Tuscan Leather in practice. A player of his class is missing in our team and it was clear to us that with him we were covering a position that we were basically missing.

Viktor Vetiver (RTL): Then why wasn't he committed?
Schoork: On the one hand it turned out that he would not always have been usable in the system what we play, on top of that there is the high transfer fee. He's certainly worth his money when he plays, but we didn't want to hire anybody for a lot of money, who then usually sits on the bank.

Norbert Neroli (FAZ): What about the other names that made the rounds?
Schoork: Yes, we also had others in mind. London of AJ Arabia was sensational, he ran 3 days in a row, a crazy endurance, supple and filigree, he would have fitted well, but the replacement was astronomical.
Colonia Leather didn't convince us so much and with Godolphin we saw it similar to Tuscan Leather.

Lena Lavendel (Woman in the mirror): Is the new one then pretty?
Schoork: I would say yes.

Thorsten Tabak (Playboy): And what can Leather Oudh do now and how did it come to the commitment?
Schoork: Well, I'd say he has the same approach as we've seen with the others, but he fits in better with the team and can do a lot more here. We got a tip and looked at him, which was not so easy, because we couldn't reach him for a long time, but in the end it worked and he convinced us.

Simone Sandelholz (woman in the mirror): Yes well, but is he sexy?
Schoork: Others should judge that.

Bernhard Bergamotte (Sat1): Can you be more precise?
Schoork: He's not so strong in 1 against 1 and has an artificial hip since he played at Cashmeran, but he's in good shape. So you hardly notice that and you have to consider the price, it was a real bargain. It will definitely serve its purpose. It is softer and more supple and not so hard in duels.

Peter Patchouli (WAZ): Can you define that more precisely?
Schoork: Well, he comes from the Orient and really turns up in the cold, he's a leader, you know. But not an aggressive leader, but a prudent one. He is used to that from home, he has 2 wives, the jasmine and the iris. Very pretty ladies who go well with him. They give it a certain elegance.

Lena Lavendel (woman in mirror): Oh really? That's interesting.
Schoork: Was I clear.

Mike Moos (picture): "May we write then" Schoork gets oriental fummler?"
Schoork: Watt?

Simone Sandelholz (Woman in the Mirror): A Fummler? Did a fummler say?
Schoork: No and now button again the blouse too.

Markus Moschus (star): Where and when will you use him?
Schoork: Well, we had a test game today and he convinced us. He has good chances for further bets from the beginning and he fills as said the gap in the team, which it still applied to fill.

Simone Sandelholz (woman in mirror): I also have a gap here...
Schoork: Dude! Get a grip on yourself!

Lena Lavendel (woman in mirror): She means on the tooth!
Schoork: Oh man!

Oscar Oud (NRZ): Do you really believe he's replacing a Tuscan Leather?
Schoork: That's a very good question. I think he's very close and we're talking about nuances here. The decisive thing is that he does his thing well and of course he is always compared, but you also have to earn that. He did! I'm very pleased. Maybe you should take a look at it yourself...

Simone Sandalwood (woman in mirror): Ohgottohgottohgott!

Lena Lavendel (Woman in the Mirror): Can someone help me with Mrs. Sandalwood? She collapsed! Hello?...Hello?
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Maximumirin
What came first, the chicken or the egg? La yuqawam or leather oudh?
The last comment was not sent due to an internet error, so this time I will be brief.
Without the price, he's a smooth 8/10 for me. At 35€/100ml in any case potential up in the ranking.
Much more fruity than tuscan leather. Even more present raspberry than la yuqawam.
I honestly don't know if I could tell the difference between the two. Unfortunately I can't test it because la yuqawam had to leave because I got a headache after 2-3 hours. So if you're looking for a fruity tuscan leather alternative, you've come to the right place.

A super dupe of the dupe!
7.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Val
Very good Tuscan Leather alternative and better than La Yuqawam!
The Leather Oudh by Al Haramain has long been in my focus as a cheap Tuscan Leather alternative, but was not available in Europe for a long time.
Now I have him and am happy that he makes such a good figure for just 35 €/100ml!

I own beside Tuscan Leather, also La Yuqawam of Rasasi, who is described by many as one of the best Tuscan Leather clones.
To keep it short: Al Haramain makes it better and more portable.

Leather Oudh is better balanced for my nose and does not have such a swelling fruit sweetness as La Yuqawam.
The raspberry is also present at the very beginning, but does not perform quite so strongly and fruity, but leaves room for the other ingredients, especially the floral and woody nuances, to unfold.
The leather note always remains under control and also becomes slightly smoky during the process.

Compared to the Tuscan Leather, Leather Oudh is more cautious, but still noticeable in the first 4 hours.

Conclusion: Super round fragrance, top alternative to Tuscan Leather, at a price that is easy on the wallet!
Tuscan Leather fans can hit blind here!

6.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Leimbacher
Raspberry on a wrong track
It's time the perfume companies didn't throw oud in every name. Just to find buyers in the booming Arab market. Here, for example, one would have done well without the eagle wood in the name. Leather Rush or Dark Berry Splash would certainly have been more suitable for this soft "Tuscan Leather" clone. Anyway: the purse is spared and the scent is nice!

Here a short statement would actually be enough. But every fragrance deserves a comment from imo, especially such a nice saving tip. "Leather Oudh" smells like a mixture of young Marlon Brando on a hot stove and Princess Peach in a pink fruit gum jump castle. An ash-black leather jacket in a raspberry field. Takes a high model and makes it almost more pleasant for a fraction of the price. "Leather Oudh" can be smelled and combines machismo with the gentle scent of the beautiful sex. Great!

Flacon: nice color, very matching, good shape, nice wooden lid
Sillage: if you get your nose close, you think it's a bomb. This leathery raspberry is actually quite soft and not as intrusive as you might think.
Durability: pretty good... with 7-9 hours you get far

Conclusion: for all those for whom "Tuscan Leather" was too harsh and pimpy - "Leather Oudh" is the fruity leather jacket that now even fits women. Berry and easier to execute. Maybe just a little single-track and predictable. There's no movement in here and you know immediately what to expect. All the time.
10.0 7.5 7.5 9.0/10

Avoirdupois
An inspired scent ~~ powerful, but not overpowering !
Woody, leathery, smoky, powdery, spicy, fruity, earthy... this is a divine fragrance. I suggest it is primarily for men, but I can easily see a confidant woman wearing it stridently!

I continue to be happily impressed with the Al Haramain line of perfumes. Let me add that I am in no way connected with this company. One member said that when he googled Al Haramain he received warnings: I have no idea what that's about. I do not use Google (I use IXQUICK) but I just googled Al Haramain perfumes and there were no warnings. The website for Al Haramain perfumes is www.alharamainperfumes.com

Back to Leather Oudh... you can expect a scent that grows and grows, that endures and is endearing; it has many strengths, with the leathery note dominating. A great experience.

Carlitos01 20 months ago
Dry opening, nice heart, gorgeous bottom, fabulous drydown.
Fantastic buy for 30 Euros.
I finally found my dark animalic leather perfume!+4

by Nordlicht56
by Karlux37
by Karlux37

Popular Al Haramain

L'Aventure by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain L'Aventure Blanche by Al Haramain Mystique Homme by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Makkah by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Amber by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain Dazzle Intense by Al Haramain Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain Rose Taifi by Al Haramain Oudi (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Maze (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Attar Al Kaaba by Al Haramain