Mystique Homme

Mystique Homme by Al Haramain

Mystique Homme is a perfume by Al Haramain for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-synthetic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLavender, Bergamot, Elemi resin, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesMint, Orange blossom, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesTobacco, Musk, Gaiac wood

Submitted by Ergreifend, last update on 09.05.2019

5.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Darkbeat
A cool oriental, beautiful and economical.
Fresh oriental perfume, with a citrus and resinous exquisite opening, sometimes a little balsamic and sometimes it becomes something floral, mysterious, to end with a dark and warm background of woods with musky tobacco. I can not say another thing about this fragrance ... I love it.

In some moments of the perfume, I have brought back memories of Sculpture by Nikos, but it does not smell similar, it is simply that somewhere in its development it reminds me, I suppose it will be the bergamot and the orange blossom that are the notes they share, not I know.

It is a very durable perfume that projects very well, I think it could be timeless, it dresses well in all seasons and can be used without problems both day and night.

Unbeatable quality / price.

Sorry for my bad english.
9.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Unique, fresh and revigorating
This perfume has re-opened my "appetite" for Arabic perfumes. Wore it more than 20 years ago.
I (just) bought it for 6 euros(!). It was a blind buy, based on rating and reviews from fragrantica and, partly, on some reviews from Aoro/Notino Romania, my country.
It has a nice, matte bottle with a metallic collar at the top with the name of brand/perfume on it. The cap is metallic, coated at interior with plastic.
The scent is eminently masculine, absolutely unique, not unisex: it is not sweet (in the sense of sugary, gourmand) as some say, but perfectly fresh. It smells more expensive than the price, and the mixture is well homogenized. As I said, the smell is nice: a fresh camphorized dominant mixed with elemi, lavender and citrus. The musk note is also present at the end. I didn't notice the tobacco note, though I would have liked it. The performances are very good: longevity is very good and it has strong projection in the first 2-3 hours. Ratings from here are too low, IMHO. After that it fades progressively but slowly and become skin scent. Overall, I would give it a score of 8.5/10.

PS: nothing in common with PR 1 Million, as some people say on other sites. :)

Catarina 18 days ago

by Irini
by KC2503
by KC2503

Popular Al Haramain

L'Aventure by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain L'Aventure Blanche by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Mystique Homme by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain Makkah by Al Haramain Amber by Al Haramain Rose Taifi by Al Haramain Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain Oudi (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Maze (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Attar Al Kaaba by Al Haramain Dazzle Intense by Al Haramain Obsessive Oudh by Al Haramain