Naeem by Al Haramain / الحرمين
Naeem is a perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesFernFern AldehydesAldehydes OrangeOrange BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeraniumGeranium CedarwoodCedarwood CloveClove
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Dolby, last update on 15.10.2021.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Disgusting
I blind bought three oils: Naeem, Firdous and Black by Al Haramain. I tested them for a while and I must say that Firdous and Naeem are the most awfull perfumes I ever smellt.
Naeem has a disgusting/nauseous opening, but the late dry down is acceptable, spicy. But who has the time to wait the drydown? For compliance, I tested it on my skin, on paper and on clothes (small portions). No notable differences. Same emetic smell.
The worst blind buy I made for now. I wouldn't call Naeem and especially Firdous perfumes.

PS: can you explain why you deleted my first review? What is irrelevant? It's just my opinion.

Fhaldara
Green with herbal notes....and clove
The sole reason I've rated this four stars instead of five is the clove note, I really wish they hadn't added it. It's not very prominent, but it's there from start to finish, and spoils this fragrance a bit for me. I can't find the patchouli in this because the clove overpowers it, at least on my skin. Except for that, it's a lovely green fragrance, very clean and herbaceous, and I'll wear it despite the clove, though not as often as I would were there no clove!

Avoirdupois
Green, grassy, gracious fragrance with a woody, patchouli dry-down...
Yes, I like this one. I have a penchant for Eastern/Oriental perfumes anyway, but this one stands out because of its very green fern-like and slightly fruity opening which is quite different, and rather exciting.

Any floral content is lost in the patchouli, musky mix of heart and base notes.

I've given Naeem 60%. The 15ml standard Al Haramain bottle cost me GB£4 (about US$6.60) including P&P -- now that's a real bargain, 44 cents a mil!

For men, this is a boss cologne; for the ladies a seductive scent. I think it's fine for all age groups, for leisure, pleasure and business.

2 short views on the fragrance
KimJongKimJong 3 years ago
Smells like Indian handmade soap. The scent is too intense that it doesn't feel clean.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
4.5
This fragrance makes you ask... "What's this" but not in a good way. It recalls me the scent of grass wet for three days. Strange fougère.

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Al Haramain / الحرمين

Détour Noir by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon Rose by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين Signature Blue by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Femme by Al Haramain / الحرمين Manège Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 Nuit by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين