Naeem

Naeem by Al Haramain

Naeem is a perfume by Al Haramain for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFern, Aldehydes, Orange, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Cedarwood, Clove
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by Dolby, last update on 25.06.2019

6.0 8.0 8.0 1.0/10

Disgusting
I blind bought three oils: Naeem, Firdous and Black by Al Haramain. I tested them for a while and I must say that Firdous and Naeem are the most awfull perfumes I ever smellt.
Naeem has a disgusting/nauseous opening, but the late dry down is acceptable, spicy. But who has the time to wait the drydown? For compliance, I tested it on my skin, on paper and on clothes (small portions). No notable differences. Same emetic smell.
The worst blind buy I made for now. I wouldn't call Naeem and especially Firdous perfumes.

PS: can you explain why you deleted my first review? What is irrelevant? It's just my opinion.
6.0 8.0 10.0 8.0/10

Fhaldara
Green with herbal notes....and clove
The sole reason I've rated this four stars instead of five is the clove note, I really wish they hadn't added it. It's not very prominent, but it's there from start to finish, and spoils this fragrance a bit for me. I can't find the patchouli in this because the clove overpowers it, at least on my skin. Except for that, it's a lovely green fragrance, very clean and herbaceous, and I'll wear it despite the clove, though not as often as I would were there no clove!
5.0 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Avoirdupois
Green, grassy, gracious fragrance with a woody, patchouli dry-down...
Yes, I like this one. I have a penchant for Eastern/Oriental perfumes anyway, but this one stands out because of its very green fern-like and slightly fruity opening which is quite different, and rather exciting.

Any floral content is lost in the patchouli, musky mix of heart and base notes.

I've given Naeem 60%. The 15ml standard Al Haramain bottle cost me GB£4 (about US$6.60) including P&P -- now that's a real bargain, 44 cents a mil!

For men, this is a boss cologne; for the ladies a seductive scent. I think it's fine for all age groups, for leisure, pleasure and business.

Carlitos01 78 days ago
This fragrance makes you ask... "What's this" but not in a good way. It recalls me the scent of grass wet for three days. Strange fougère.+2
5.0
4.5

by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular Al Haramain

L'Aventure by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain L'Aventure Blanche by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Mystique Homme by Al Haramain Makkah by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain Amber by Al Haramain Rose Taifi by Al Haramain Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain Oudi (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Dazzle Intense by Al Haramain Maze (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Attar Al Kaaba by Al Haramain Angel by Al Haramain