Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين
Oudh 36 is a popular perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is resinous-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesGeranium, Cistus, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Patchouli, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Amber, Benzoin

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 12.03.2021.

oudh 36 by al haramain
such a mysterious lovely perfume. I have embraced the oriental vibes it shows off, and for some reason it reminds me of a luxury giftpacking. An expensive luxury giftbox should smell exactly like this. Heavy on the spices and not the faint hearted, dont expect any animalistics, but do expect a tamed spicey scent that starts glowing with a vanilla type extra glow.
Soft flatterer
Normally I'm not into fragrances that want to draw me into the cuddly corner, mostly they are too masculine in their appearance. Of course, such a blanket judgement is not quite correct, because it happens again and again that I can find the masculine side in a fragrance less, but it still fascinates me. So also here.
I can't make out rose geranium, ylang-ylang and the rose from the pyramid, and that's just as well, because the former two usually bother me more than they bring me pleasure. Rose in male fragrances is a special case, I recommend the Micscent commentary series here.
I feel the scent is quite linear. A trace of smoke runs from the beginning to the end, it is not too strong for me, but exactly right dosed. For me exactly this small dose is responsible that the scent doesn't drift into sweetness, which I don't like at all.
Nevertheless it is very comfortable. The mixture of an oud note, amber and benzoin, which is very pleasant for my nose, together with patchouli results in a warm, soft veil, the sillage of which is by no means harsh to the environment and whose durability pleases the wearer for a long time. Clear recommendation from me for autumn and cooler days and for those who are interested in oud, for whom oud has so far been too woody, dominant or too animalistic. And for women who like to use men's fragrances.

Great Patchouli Amber Oud Cream
I have owned the sample for some time now. Again and again she calls for me to wear it. The whole fragrance is carried by the oud, which forms the lowest base and acts as a dark but reserved foundation.
The soft, warm amber cream lies over it. This is supported by labdanum, which brings something waxy and has a slight honey smell. A little vanilla is added from the benzoin.
But the patchouli is decisive for the whole fragrance. Here it is never dark and musty, but bright and sensual. This patchouli on a creamy oud base is what makes the fragrance so attractive. At the same time it also draws attention to itself.
The fragrance opens with floral notes. But these retreat rather quickly and make way for patchouli and base cream.

I sometimes have my problems with patchouli scents, as they are often very luminous and obtrusive. I then find the scent very beautiful, but after one or two hours of wearing it I am only annoyed by it. Unfortunately, these scents then also have it in themselves that they cannot be washed off and usually last very long. So a long "time of suffering" begins.
But that is not the case here at all. The patchouli is very nicely integrated here and the whole composition is just warm, soft and delicious.

He'll definitely move in with me.
SitchBenisto
Doesn't have to hide from the fancy names.
I have had a few perfumes from Amouage, Kilian, etc. in the last few years and I must say that this perfume is doing very well. It is a very good fragrance, it lasts long and seems to me as little synthetic as the expensive perfumes in the class above 200. A clear recommendation.

by Fedaie
by Fedaie

Popular Al Haramain / الحرمين

L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amira Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Safwa by Al Haramain / الحرمين Angel by Al Haramain / الحرمين Excellent Men by Al Haramain / الحرمين Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haramain Forever / For Ever by Al Haramain / الحرمين Precious Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain / الحرمين Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain / الحرمين