Oudh 36 Nuit by Al Haramain / الحرمين
Oudh 36 Nuit is a popular perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is woody-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom
OudOud
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanumLabdanum
SandalwoodSandalwood
MuskMusk

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 14.10.2021.

Sticky!
Sticky!

Purchased it! There was a lot of good content on YT and I am a big fan of oriental fragrances!
“Silage and longevity are fantastic” - “contains a very nice oud”.
So? Now take my money!

Unfortunately, as I was unboxing it, I got a bit confused. “Why is the box so sticky?”.
Was there something going wrong? Well never mind! It’s all about the scent, ain’t it?

So 1,2 - here we go.
Or... well I should say - here we take off!
If you are searching for an rose and oud fragrance with a very dominant rose, which lasts for an eternity and projects like hell, than you may blind buy this stuff!
The performance is a monster! Never had something similar.
Even after I showered and washed myself down to the bones I was smelling this monster.
So I guess, the scent and the boxing is sticky too!
(Fun fact: a lot of people have reported similar experiences with the boxing).

I will give it another shot, since I tried Oudh 36 Nuit in the cold and rainy winter days here in Germany! Maybe a hot summer will benefit this monster!

Finerthings8Finerthings8 2 months ago
absolutely gorgeous. it has common combination of rose and medicinal oud.Here, it is done very well,better then all Montales,oud ispahan
MihaiuMihaiu 2 years ago
Incensy- slightly sweet- subtle creamy & smoky, high quality Wood-Oud-Rose sensual blend. Approx Oud Ispahan type scent but manlier

Popular Al Haramain / الحرمين

Détour Noir by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Manège Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Intense by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amira Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Safwa by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon by Al Haramain / الحرمين Angel by Al Haramain / الحرمين Precious Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain / الحرمين