UrbanistPrive Silver

Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain

Urbanist is a popular perfume by Al Haramain for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-smoky. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesHazelnut, Cigar
Heart Notes Heart NotesSandalwood, Toffee
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Honey, Oud

Submitted by Icufish, last update on 12.08.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

DrGourmand
You have to like tobacco
I like the tobacco and everything about it, everything except cigarettes and cigarette mouth odor!
But tobacco fragrance, cigar humidor, pipe tobacco, tobacco leaves/cut, dried, fermented and and and and....
The cigar in the top note in the fragrance of Urbanist Silver has the pool position and gives this until the final not
back here! Of course, it weakens after hours, but strong and strong it pulls the sweetness and the hazelnut behind it. No chance to overtake, the tobacco keeps the dominance. However he changes from strong - cigary to sweet - whistling and in the last hours with now only a small lead he smokes discreetly in the finish together with his caramel, sweet and vanilla followers to pass away in warm bliss.
A fragrance for individualists and late risers, for me.
6.0 6.0 6.0 8.0/10

Darkbeat
A preciousness, tobacco and hazelnuts in harmony
Today I have used this perfume again for a family meal in the country. It has been a nice morning, with something fresh and air, but a lovely day to walk, so after lunch, we decided to take a walk in the bush, and while it lasted, I walked between cottons, accompanying me at all times, a wonderful aroma of toasted hazelnuts and a background of soft and vanilla wood, which made me withdraw from the world, and sometimes lost the thread of the conversation we had.

In my first impressions on this perfume, I thought that its projection was quite poor, and that for its softness it was more appropriate for spring and summer, but today, on a cold day and with some cool breeze, I have hallucinated with the clarity with which I've been smelling it for hours. A warm and very welcoming aroma, like being with your partner tucked in front of a fireplace, enjoying a hot drink, while we watch how hazelnuts are toasted in the sweet fire of the home.

A few days ago I tried Noir Exquis de L`Artisan Parfumeur and although they are not exactly the same aromas, they are quite similar in execution, where Noir Exquis puts chestnuts, Urbanist Prive Silver puts hazelnuts. Noir Exquis is more delicate with a fresher start and Urbanist Prive Silver is more direct, presenting us from the beginning its sweet countersunk soul.

Perfume that the more I use the more I like, with a very good performance and a better price, if you have the opportunity to try it, do not doubt it, because, although, you may not like it, I'm sure it will not leave you indifferent.
6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0/10

LeoValentino
More in the direction of Spicebomb
I used Spicebomb Extreme as my signature fragrance during the winters 2016 and 2018 and still love it today. Unfortunately I am not taken with the normal Spicebomb (too linear/boring). The evaluations in the direction of TF had made me curious and yesterday I got the Urbanist. Spray, spray -> The scent kennste doch?
Yes. For me a Spicebomb scent twin, which still has something similar to rubber after some time (burned tires after a donut?)
Shelf life was with me with scarcely 6 hours and the Sillage is sufficient with 5 -6 sprayers and not penetrating
Conclusion: The fragrance is ok and acceptable as a cheaper alternative to Spicebomb. Not innovative and even less TF for the small purse.

Carlitos01 7 months ago
Underrated seductive fragrance! An oriental sublime composition of Hazelnut, moist Tobacco, Sandal, Vanilla and a bit of Oud. Recommended!+2
6.0

Popular Al Haramain

L'Aventure by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain L'Aventure Blanche by Al Haramain Mystique Homme by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Makkah by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Amber by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain Dazzle Intense by Al Haramain Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain Rose Taifi by Al Haramain Oudi (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Angel by Al Haramain Maze (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain