Amber Oud Tobacco Edition 2019

Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين
Amber Oud Tobacco Edition is a popular perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Black pepper, Cinnamon, Tobacco
Heart Notes Heart NotesTonka bean, Clove, Star anise, Vanilla, Cocoa, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesDried fruits, Woody notes, Black tobacco

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 03.04.2021.

Riad
The first time in my life that I said wow to a fragrance
The scent I always dreamed of owning, exactly how I imagined it. if you want and idea of what it smells like, buy a cigarette and smell it, that sweet honeyed tobacco plus vanilla is exactly what you get with this fragrance.
Bought this one from al haramain's website directly, they shipped it with DHL and it arrived in less than a week. I don't know about TV but this one is actually BETTER THAN PARFUMS DE MARLY HEROD!!!!
I own at least 12 different fragrances and tested dozens of others, especially what Jeremy shows in his channel, and i have never fell in love with a fragrance like i did for this one. not just me, my sister who always judged my fragrances as too mainstream, too sweet too ... loved this one from the very first time I sprayed it. I have no idea why some Youtube reviewers judge this one harshly, but I think it's a matter of geolocation.
In conclusion, this one is DEFINITELY worth your money!
PS: this one is very long lasting, sprayed it at 9 am and i was still able to smell it clearly at 9 pm, that's 12 hours!
Cocoa-vanilla tobacco in honeycomb
I was able to secure the fragrance last year in winter for a reasonable price. Some people have already compared it to Tom Ford's "Tobacco Vanilla", but unfortunately I can't say anything about that, as I have never been able to test it.

The first thing I noticed about the fragrance was that it is very oily in consistency. It really lasts extremely long on my skin and I could even feel it a day (and a shower) later.

The bottle and box are nice to look at and look high quality, the sprayer is also one of the better ones.

When sprayed on, it is initially extremely sweet and smells primarily of honey. In the midst of this sweetness, a noticeable light smoky note together with cocoa develops quite quickly cloves and cinnamon. Only much later in the drydown the honey "tips over" into vanilla. Tobacco...yes, is definitely - although subtly - present, this rounds off the fragrance wonderfully for me.

All in all a really very sweet and slightly turgid scent. In summer it will surely kill the wearer* and the environment. For a wet-cold autumn and winter, however, perfect!

If I had to compare it with another fragrance, I would describe it as a "Pure Havanne" (which I also find great) on steroids and without the cherry.

My conclusion:

Scent: 8,5/9
Shelf life: 10
Sillage: 8
Flacon: 7,5

PapiChuloPapiChulo 10 days ago
Better than TFs TV. On my mama!
RubymigRubymig 12 months ago
You get a wet tobacco note that feels rather natural and the dried fruits and vanilla, give it a tobacco vanille vibe, but has its own twist
Amazon1975Amazon1975 1 year ago
It's tobacco vanille in another bottle. Great spicy smokey tobacco scent that lasts a very long time
MihaiuMihaiu 1 year ago
VANILLA-tobacco-wood, bit smoky, very (Christmas) SPICY in the opening. (nice but excessive plastic+metal packaging)
SirQtavonSirQtavon 1 year ago
Mashup of Tobacco Vanille and Tobacco Oud in 95:5 ratio. Strong, exquisite blend that comes with great sillage at reasonable price.

by RahulESJ
by RahulESJ
by Royalo
by Royalo
by Riad
by Riad

Popular Al Haramain / الحرمين

L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amira Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Safwa by Al Haramain / الحرمين Angel by Al Haramain / الحرمين Excellent Men by Al Haramain / الحرمين Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haramain Forever / For Ever by Al Haramain / الحرمين Precious Gold by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Knight by Al Haramain / الحرمين Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain / الحرمين