Portfolio - Royale Stallion

Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain
Portfolio - Royale Stallion is a popular perfume by Al Haramain for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-fresh. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 30.10.2020.

Almond King !
It all started with Parfums de Marly... When I started here about a month ago to dive a little deeper into the world of fragrances, and also the more expensive ones, this brand came across my face ... One must say I am a total almond / marzipan fan and when I had read that this Pegasus has a kind of metallic almond creaminess I was blown away and had to test it ! I did it. The smell is insanely good! Yes! No doubt about it. Unfortunately the H/S of the Pegasus scents varies a lot. I ordered different samples to test to determine this. Now enough about PDM ... just wanted to explain how I came up with the scent DNA. By the way, I was very disappointed by the fire that was so highly praised... Then one day I became aware of the Al Haramain Portfolio Royal Stallion here and ordered a 10ml bottle ... and ... WOW !! I was blown away... The prelude is GRANDIOS ! A lot louder and more present than the Pegasus but not at all obtrusive (by the way, it's harder to compare two fragrances with almost the same DNA, because one gets odour-blind for the other wrist very quickly). After 15 minutes a very great "cream" of almond and a subtle vanilla develops which is accompanied by a freshness that can't be formulated ! Simply modern loud and very unique! Know nothing comparable! The Pegasus however develops to a kind of "metal-almond" so I can describe it best. In the drydown the stallion becomes nice and woody and is generally a bit above skin level in terms of perception. The fragrance lasts for 6-8 hours. There are always some nice and isolated notes. Simply a fragrance for modern kings ! Sublime but not too aggressive. Loud but in no case intrusive. A beautiful creamy almond vanilla scent ! You should definitely like almond when you go for this scent ! I am glad to have it in my collection :)!

Popular Al Haramain

L'Aventure by Al Haramain Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain Leather Oudh by Al Haramain Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain Black Oudh by Al Haramain Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain Oudh 36 by Al Haramain Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain Safwa by Al Haramain Excellent Men by Al Haramain Angel by Al Haramain Amira Gold by Al Haramain Étoiles Silver by Al Haramain Haramain Forever / For Ever by Al Haramain Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain Lamsa Gold by Al Haramain Urbanist / Prive Silver by Al Haramain Oudh 36 Nuit by Al Haramain