Bakhour Perfume Oil

Bakhour (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab
Bakhour (Perfume Oil) is a perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Indian oudIndian oud

Submitted by Kirsche, last update on 14.01.2021.

A floral chaos
Of all the Al Rehab perfumes that I have smelled so far, this is the one I liked the least. When you look at his notes and see; vanilla, amber, wood, fruits ... Can you imagine a sweet, balsamic, woody perfume with a fruity start, or at least I can imagine that, well, none of that. It is a floral perfume, more feminine than masculine, with a strong and loud start. These flowers rest at all times on a dim background of woods, nothing interesting and very subtle, almost imperceptible. The aroma is very linear, except for its olfactory potency, which is the only thing that varies throughout the life of the perfume. At the exit it is very intense, almost stabbing, and from there, it softens until it dies at the skin level. For me it has not been anything beautiful, it is like a flower hodgepodge without ton or son, in which I am not able to isolate any one in particular, I feel very chaotic and not highly recommended.

As for duration, it is very good, exceeding 8 hours. Its wake is very noticeable initially, then, it decays to moderate, and to dress it better in cold or temperate weather and it does not matter whether day or night.

If you are a woman and you like intense florals, you can try it, that for its minimum price you do not lose anything, but for men it is difficult for me, although everything is relative, and each one a world.

Review about perfume in roll-on oil.
Minigolf
Lind-Lau... or when the wind blows from the west...
...that's how it crosses my mind when I sniff "Bakhour." Somehow I can smell coming rain here, which is just far enough away that you don't get wet yet.
As if a heat wave in summer or a cold period in winter wanted to be ended by milder, humid air. But how deceptive is the intensity of this event... if "tender, dense country rain" is expected, it often comes instead to "pours", which can be short but violent.
If then the raindrops meet dry, hot, or cold-frozen earth, it comes to a "typical", very pleasant smell, which promises "mitigation".
The humid, windy air carries over its long way (mostly across the Atlantic) the scents of the areas over which it passed.
It absorbs grass, trees, water, blossoms and much more and transports them to the "place of the wet happening".
Pleasantly sweet-herb is this smell, has no "snobbish allure" and is my nose after everywhere a gladly seen "guest", lind and lukewarm evenly, he promises a pleasant weather....

Bakhour - a sour floral
From what I've read elsewhere this is an oriental fragrance with amber, vanilla, woody notes, fruity notes and floral notes. I got the roller ball as I love orientals.. well most.

Bakhour started very strong, room filling even. I have acidic skin so that may affect how it smells on me, but smelling from the bottle itself it's still the same.. I get a sharp sour smell like moldy roses and sour lemons, a touch of greenness and I can tell there is sandalwood hiding in there also, but I dont detect any vanilla or any sweetness. It's a very heavy scent.

I've been wearing it for about an hour and the sillage is still about a foot away from me and the scent itself hasnt changed. I will be washing it off soon so cannot tell how long it would last.

I'm sure there are others who would love this but it is not for me.

AnasaliAnasali 5 years ago
didnt like it at all , smells wierd and outdated

by Madkat
by Madkat
by EvaK
by EvaK

Popular Al Rehab

Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Oudy (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultana (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Dalal (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Dakar (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Silver (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Musk Al Aroosah / مسك العروسة by Al Rehab Dakar (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Cobra (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Balkis (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab