Choco Musk Eau de Parfum

Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab
Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

ChocolateChocolate MuskMusk

Submitted by Globomanni, last update on 21.05.2022.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab, which differs in concentration.

Vanilla with milky chocolate
Follow up : I've been wearing this scent on the daily and I do like 5 sprays. I'm pulling compliments everywhere I go as to how delicious is smell. Most of them say I remind them of a sweet bakery. Even my mom thought I was hiding a cake somewhere.
I bought this, because many you tubers rave how good this cheapy is. I live in Germany and ordered this for around 16€. It's pretty reasonable for 50ml. It came well packaged within a few days.
After the first spray I was intrigued of how good it smelled. The opening is definitely vanilla. Warm, vibrant, authentic even. Not scratchy, sweet bath and body works kinda vanilla. Pretty sophisticated I'd say. This fragrance is definitely gourmand and the chocolate side rather the first runner up. With that said, the scent doesn't develop much, but it projects like crazy, the Sillage is beyond 2 arms lengths. And it sits on my skin now for over 8hrs. On clothing it is going strong!
It's sweet and delicious, yet not cloying and headache inducing. I'm very impressed to experience this on a cheapy.
Now, I have read threads and blogs about a reformulation. It's supposed to be watered down? I might be lucky, that I've received the original one? Because this scent is intense. High quality intense. If this fragrance had more depth, I would dare to say it COULD be niche-esk!
So I ordered another bottle of this already, but have seen that the juice is of lighter color. I will see if there is a difference between these two.
With all being said, it all comes down to : is it worth blind buying this? If you like gourmand leaning scents - absolutely! You get a bang out of your buck and it will last forever! If you like vanilla - Absolutely! But keep in mind : It's not very chocolaty as the name suggest. If you know Chocolate Greedy and love the scent, it is nothing like that.
Have a nice day.
Flekki
Chocolate that does not go on the hip
Admittedly, I am a chocoholic, much to the chagrin of my pants.
I love the smell and the melt-in-your-mouth of chocolate, it's part of a cozy evening for me.
Through YouTube I became aware of this fragrance and bought the bottle blind, which is not a high risk for the slim euro it costs.
It arrived today and I applied it with excitement.
Whew... first a lot of alcohol. Let evaporate and after a few minutes carefully the first contact: hui, very delicate, almost imperceptible.
Is ok, then I use it just to layer or apply more in the future.

After about 1 hour: umm , who opened the chocolate here? I look around, I'm alone, the dog does not count. That must be then probably me! So again hingerochen and me comes an incredible fragrance entgegen.
Milk chocolate with a great vanilla base! To bite delicious!
Wonderful, finally chocolate that does not go on the hip.
I'm a chocolate cake!
"Mhmm, what smells so great like chocolate??? - Oh, that's me!"
I have this internal conversation several times when I wear the fragrance. In the beginning, I notice a strong caramel note, tempered by something smoky and tobacco-like. As it progresses, the chocolate comes through more and makes my mouth water...
In the afternoon I cut my homemade bread, yeast bread with pumpkin seeds in it. At least that's what I SEE - what I SEE is a chocolate cake! Oh, that's me! I'm a chocolate cake! And the best part: no calories at all, YEAH.
The scent lasts easily all day, the sillage is also decent (one and a half sprays on the wrist I notice all day).
A wonderful cuddly scent for winter, cold spring days or for dieting with coffee and cake. Who needs chocolate when he himself is the chocolate!!!

Haha
Parfümlein
Relative frequency for beginners?
Is a fragrance really 8.5 points "good" if it gets a rating of "8.5"?
An obsolete question.

Yes, there are users who rate this fragrance 8.5 points out of 10.
That's still 11.

And 11 out of 69 who rated the fragrance. And 11 out of 138 who own the fragrance. If those 11 also all own it...this is still the case for 6 out of 11! So 6 out of 11 who voted "8.5" may have also tried this fragrance more than five times...or not. Maybe the 5 who don't have the scent at all have tried it twice as often on the boyfriend/girlfriend? We don't know... But you do know: 11 out of 69, that's not even 20 percent of those who actually rated the scent. In addition, there are also
- 11x10 points
- 7x7 points
- 2x6,5 points
- 2x5,5 points
- 2x5 points

If 69 users claimed, "This fragrance is worth 8.5 points!" then you could probably be pretty confident that the fragrance is quite nice. If those users' collections are anything like your own, and if no more than those 69 users own it. If 11 out of 69 say so, but 13 say "It's not even worth 7.5 points!" and again exactly half of the owners don't comment at all, this by the way only if the 69 who have commented are really the second, talkative half of the owners, if there are still 30 users who find the fragrance clearly better than the 11 who voted "8,5" and on top of that, one or the other user is secretly trying to get rid of the scent without having to comment on it - if that's the case, then the perfume lover who is still in the dark shakes his head and cries without knowing it. Kafka would probably say. For as opaque as his parables seem the statistics, to which the average parfumo or the average parfuma, self-generated with just those methods, is oriented.

Can there be an average parfumo or average parfuma? Statistically speaking, yes. Actually considered: What should that be? On the contrary: Most existence-threatened is indeed just the statistical average - can it but only be generated, BECAUSE there are so many individual and non-comparable perfume lovers. Individuality is virtually the mother's milk of statistics.

Everyone, really everyone knows that it's no different with these mean scores. And yet everyone keeps falling for it. What good does it do to know that 386 users with ratings ranging from "0.5" to "10.0" give a fragrance an average score of "7.3"? Isn't that just a reason not to be even remotely interested in this number, and at most to consider the number of those who have rated the fragrance at all as a decisive argument for a possible test?

Summa summarum: The statistical mean score is information that is as helpful as a third shoulder when considering whether to test or even buy a perfume. Of course, if you like to see individual perceptions and differences in taste leveled, you can use it as a guide. And buying a "Choco Musk" really doesn't cost much. Buying it means no financial loss - but this knowledge alone does not make the perfume a good perfume that you would like to wear and in which you feel your bright joy again and again.
Therefore, in the end, probably applies but the old, simple proverb: Trying goes over studying.
Especially with Choco Musk I can only recommend that. The fragrance smells - as many have already noted - for many hours from beginning to end of sweet, bright, milk-chocolate cocoa, underpinned by skin-tight musk.
Whether you want that - to smell for hours after milky cocoa, without the fragrance goes through any significant development - that can only enter one's very own, individual taste with the best will in the world: What do you need the fragrance for? When do you want to wear it? Is it suitable for this idea? Do you like the smell of hot cocoa?

A number, no matter how beautiful it is and no matter how close it is to the greatest classics in perfume history, can't help you with that for a second. Sometimes you just have to decide all by yourself. And from that moment on, it's fun.
Vanilla to nibble on :)
Yes, you read that right, but more on that later.
This fragrance I bought my sweetheart sometime in the spring on the recommendation of a perfume outuber. We both love chocolate scents, but still I put it off until the fall to get it, because I prefer such fragrances rather in the colder season. I bitterly regretted this decision.
Since his perfume shelf is overflowing we have agreed that Choco Musk moves to me and he uses it, especially since this fragrance came with him only on certain occasions in use, when we have baked, etc.

I love this perfume!!! however, I almost only smell vanilla. Chocolate I can only guess at best. but understand what is meant by freshly cracked brownies just out of the oven, for me it's more like vanilla muffins with a hint of milk chocolate.
The scent reminds me a lot of vanilla Extreme by Csp, only in fuller, sweeter and more perfect. I'm wearing it right now and loving this vanilla cloud. It is one of the nicest vanilla scents for me, going in the direction of Yves Rocher Vanille, and Bourbon Vanille by Les senteurs Gourmandes. To me, they all have something in common.
This one is the richest for me :)
On both my skin and my boyfriend's skin, I still notice it after 10 hours.
For example, he smells the chocolate that seems to be hiding from me, which I'm a little jealous of ;)
I am happy to have met this fragrance
Reformulated?
The good rating made me want to get this scent. You can't go wrong at that price, I figured. Besides, I'm used to the Arabian scents. Thought, done and ordered at Amazon. The perfume was sent from England When I smelled the perfume, I was very disappointed. The top note is extremely alcoholic, as if you would briefly hold your nose against a bottle of disinfectant. But it doesn't take long until the alcohol has evaporated. But where is the beautiful highly rated scent? Nose to the skin. Aha, cappuccino, chocolate or something like that I perceive what I had read before here in comments. I thought, maybe a lot is worth a lot and took 6 sprayers. But the same game again.

So my conclusion is, the scent smells chocolaty and pleasant, like a cup of lukewarm chocolate but no trace of H/S 8/7. I don't know if the perfume has been watered down? Faking at this price would not be worth it
Aztec cocoa dream
This fragrance really has it all and is a secret tip for chocolate lovers and the perfect beauty ritual. More relaxation, enjoyment and well-being does not happen. Because there is no other time such an authentic, seductive chocolate cream dream.
It starts out quite alcoholically intense with a slightly earthy note, but with a little patience it will settle down even more finely and deliciously. It forms a perfect bond with the skin. THE MADNESS!!!!!!! I don't know what to say...
The durability is gigantic for this small price

Trilli4n4
A rose drowning in warm chocolate.
A densely sweet scent. On my skin besides the chocolate, I also smell a touch of overly sweet rose, tobacco and boozy cognac too. To me it´s more of a masculine leaning fragrance. Like an evening at a club. I see it more on my man than on myself. I think I´d like it more if it wouldn´t be for the cloyingly sweet rose in it.

*Update*: I definetely love it on my husband. Everything that I didn´t like about this perfume on myself, I love on him and he likes it quite a bit too. I´m getting him a whole bottle! :)
Price / Performance Wonderful
The projection does not seem to be huge, I thought it was stronger, but I perceive it quite clearly.
I think it increases with body heat Occasionally it seems to hide a little to reappear.
It would be interesting to test it together with the oil to see if the trail rises exponentially until it hits hard.
It feels extremely natural, it has an intense smell of vanilla and cocoa, it is a must for lovers of sweet and unconventional aromas.
In clothing it is good to apply better on the neck, sweater or shirt to achieve a good effect.
An optimal product, if you look at the price, you will not believe your eyes, it is really a gift.
Very nice fragrance, in my opinion fully recommendable.
Volker1964
Hot chocolate with vanilla, Sunday scent in winter
For my collection I wanted a fragrance with a focus on chocolate. Got this as a present for Christmas 2019. How do I find him? Top note: Milk chocolate very present with a shot of vanilla.
Heart note: chocolate remains quite intense. Discreet musk, but more in the background and as very easily perceptible.
Basis: The fragrance becomes somewhat spicier. Chocolate or cocoa still dominates supported by vanilla.
Conclusion: A fragrance that I rather wear on Sundays in winter. Since it is quite clearly dominated by chocolate, I find it somewhat one-sided. Unfortunately there is not much development here. It does become a little spicier as it ages, a touch of cinnamon is added, but a little too little, a little too weak to offer an antidote to chocolate here. All in all, a good to very good scent, which would have benefited from more development. Very special scent. Shelf life 8+ hours. It is best to test it before. My girlfriend and some colleagues like it very much

Dexter82Dexter82 5 months ago
I got this frag from Amazon today. I love the scent, but it's more a rich vanilla with hint of milk chocolate. I don't mind it. It's delic!
TorkeTorke 1 year ago
This is completely waterdowned. MI smell it for about 10 seconds (with a veryyyy harsh alcoholic opening) and then it simply dissapears
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Choco Musk is a sweet chocolate milk with vanilla. In the drydown, the musk gives more strength to the choco and turns the scent more sexy.
AtttilaAtttila 1 year ago
Oh my god, its really tasty gourmand fragrance with excelent value. For this money its amazing and one of the best chocolate scent ever
Amazon1975Amazon1975 2 years ago
Very nice chocolate vanilla scent....very good stuff

by Notirotirito
by Folly
by Atttila
by Atttila

Popular by Al Rehab

Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultana (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Dalal (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Dakar (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Oudy (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Silver (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dakar (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Musk Al Aroosah / مسك العروسة by Al Rehab Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Cobra (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Crystal by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Balkis (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab