Choco Musk Eau de Parfum

Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab
Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Chocolate, Musk

Submitted by Globomanni, last update on 29.04.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab, which differs in concentration.

I'm a chocolate cake!
"Mhmm, what smells so great like chocolate??? - Oh, that's me!"
I have this internal conversation several times when I wear the fragrance. In the beginning, I notice a strong caramel note, tempered by something smoky and tobacco-like. As it progresses, the chocolate comes through more and makes my mouth water...
In the afternoon I cut my homemade bread, yeast bread with pumpkin seeds in it. At least that's what I SEE - what I SEE is a chocolate cake! Oh, that's me! I'm a chocolate cake! And the best part: no calories at all, YEAH.
The scent lasts easily all day, the sillage is also decent (one and a half sprays on the wrist I notice all day).
A wonderful cuddly scent for winter, cold spring days or for dieting with coffee and cake. Who needs chocolate when he himself is the chocolate!!!

Haha
Parfümlein
Relative frequency for beginners?
Is a fragrance really 8.5 points "good" if it gets a rating of "8.5"?
An obsolete question.

Yes, there are users who rate this fragrance 8.5 points out of 10.
That's still 11.

And 11 out of 69 who rated the fragrance. And 11 out of 138 who own the fragrance. If those 11 also all own it...this is still the case for 6 out of 11! So 6 out of 11 who voted "8.5" may have also tried this fragrance more than five times...or not. Maybe the 5 who don't have the scent at all have tried it twice as often on the boyfriend/girlfriend? We don't know... But you do know: 11 out of 69, that's not even 20 percent of those who actually rated the scent. In addition, there are also
- 11x10 points
- 7x7 points
- 2x6,5 points
- 2x5,5 points
- 2x5 points

If 69 users claimed, "This fragrance is worth 8.5 points!" then you could probably be pretty confident that the fragrance is quite nice. If those users' collections are anything like your own, and if no more than those 69 users own it. If 11 out of 69 say so, but 13 say "It's not even worth 7.5 points!" and again exactly half of the owners don't comment at all, this by the way only if the 69 who have commented are really the second, talkative half of the owners, if there are still 30 users who find the fragrance clearly better than the 11 who voted "8,5" and on top of that, one or the other user is secretly trying to get rid of the scent without having to comment on it - if that's the case, then the perfume lover who is still in the dark shakes his head and cries without knowing it. Kafka would probably say. For as opaque as his parables seem the statistics, to which the average parfumo or the average parfuma, self-generated with just those methods, is oriented.

Can there be an average parfumo or average parfuma? Statistically speaking, yes. Actually considered: What should that be? On the contrary: Most existence-threatened is indeed just the statistical average - can it but only be generated, BECAUSE there are so many individual and non-comparable perfume lovers. Individuality is virtually the mother's milk of statistics.

Everyone, really everyone knows that it's no different with these mean scores. And yet everyone keeps falling for it. What good does it do to know that 386 users with ratings ranging from "0.5" to "10.0" give a fragrance an average score of "7.3"? Isn't that just a reason not to be even remotely interested in this number, and at most to consider the number of those who have rated the fragrance at all as a decisive argument for a possible test?

Summa summarum: The statistical mean score is information that is as helpful as a third shoulder when considering whether to test or even buy a perfume. Of course, if you like to see individual perceptions and differences in taste leveled, you can use it as a guide. And buying a "Choco Musk" really doesn't cost much. Buying it means no financial loss - but this knowledge alone does not make the perfume a good perfume that you would like to wear and in which you feel your bright joy again and again.
Therefore, in the end, probably applies but the old, simple proverb: Trying goes over studying.
Especially with Choco Musk I can only recommend that. The fragrance smells - as many have already noted - for many hours from beginning to end of sweet, bright, milk-chocolate cocoa, underpinned by skin-tight musk.
Whether you want that - to smell for hours after milky cocoa, without the fragrance goes through any significant development - that can only enter one's very own, individual taste with the best will in the world: What do you need the fragrance for? When do you want to wear it? Is it suitable for this idea? Do you like the smell of hot cocoa?

A number, no matter how beautiful it is and no matter how close it is to the greatest classics in perfume history, can't help you with that for a second. Sometimes you just have to decide all by yourself. And from that moment on, it's fun.
Vanilla to nibble on :)
Yes, you read that right, but more on that later.
This fragrance I bought my sweetheart sometime in the spring on the recommendation of a perfume outuber. We both love chocolate scents, but still I put it off until the fall to get it, because I prefer such fragrances rather in the colder season. I bitterly regretted this decision.
Since his perfume shelf is overflowing we have agreed that Choco Musk moves to me and he uses it, especially since this fragrance came with him only on certain occasions in use, when we have baked, etc.

I love this perfume!!! however, I almost only smell vanilla. Chocolate I can only guess at best. but understand what is meant by freshly cracked brownies just out of the oven, for me it's more like vanilla muffins with a hint of milk chocolate.
The scent reminds me a lot of vanilla Extreme by Csp, only in fuller, sweeter and more perfect. I'm wearing it right now and loving this vanilla cloud. It is one of the nicest vanilla scents for me, going in the direction of Yves Rocher Vanille, and Bourbon Vanille by Les senteurs Gourmandes. To me, they all have something in common.
This one is the richest for me :)
On both my skin and my boyfriend's skin, I still notice it after 10 hours.
For example, he smells the chocolate that seems to be hiding from me, which I'm a little jealous of ;)
I am happy to have met this fragrance
Reformulated?
The good rating made me want to get this scent. You can't go wrong at that price, I figured. Besides, I'm used to the Arabian scents. Thought, done and ordered at Amazon. The perfume was sent from England When I smelled the perfume, I was very disappointed. The top note is extremely alcoholic, as if you would briefly hold your nose against a bottle of disinfectant. But it doesn't take long until the alcohol has evaporated. But where is the beautiful highly rated scent? Nose to the skin. Aha, cappuccino, chocolate or something like that I perceive what I had read before here in comments. I thought, maybe a lot is worth a lot and took 6 sprayers. But the same game again.

So my conclusion is, the scent smells chocolaty and pleasant, like a cup of lukewarm chocolate but no trace of H/S 8/7. I don't know if the perfume has been watered down? Faking at this price would not be worth it
Aztec cocoa dream
This fragrance really has it all and is a secret tip for chocolate lovers and the perfect beauty ritual. More relaxation, enjoyment and well-being does not happen. Because there is no other time such an authentic, seductive chocolate cream dream.
It starts out quite alcoholically intense with a slightly earthy note, but with a little patience it will settle down even more finely and deliciously. It forms a perfect bond with the skin. THE MADNESS!!!!!!! I don't know what to say...
The durability is gigantic for this small price

Trilli4n4
A rose drowning in warm chocolate.
A densely sweet scent. On my skin besides the chocolate, I also smell a touch of overly sweet rose, tobacco and boozy cognac too. To me it´s more of a masculine leaning fragrance. Like an evening at a club. I see it more on my man than on myself. I think I´d like it more if it wouldn´t be for the cloyingly sweet rose in it.

*Update*: I definetely love it on my husband. Everything that I didn´t like about this perfume on myself, I love on him and he likes it quite a bit too. I´m getting him a whole bottle! :)
Price / Performance Wonderful
The projection does not seem to be huge, I thought it was stronger, but I perceive it quite clearly.
I think it increases with body heat Occasionally it seems to hide a little to reappear.
It would be interesting to test it together with the oil to see if the trail rises exponentially until it hits hard.
It feels extremely natural, it has an intense smell of vanilla and cocoa, it is a must for lovers of sweet and unconventional aromas.
In clothing it is good to apply better on the neck, sweater or shirt to achieve a good effect.
An optimal product, if you look at the price, you will not believe your eyes, it is really a gift.
Very nice fragrance, in my opinion fully recommendable.
Volker1964
Hot chocolate with vanilla, Sunday scent in winter
For my collection I wanted a fragrance with a focus on chocolate. Got this as a present for Christmas 2019. How do I find him? Top note: Milk chocolate very present with a shot of vanilla.
Heart note: chocolate remains quite intense. Discreet musk, but more in the background and as very easily perceptible.
Basis: The fragrance becomes somewhat spicier. Chocolate or cocoa still dominates supported by vanilla.
Conclusion: A fragrance that I rather wear on Sundays in winter. Since it is quite clearly dominated by chocolate, I find it somewhat one-sided. Unfortunately there is not much development here. It does become a little spicier as it ages, a touch of cinnamon is added, but a little too little, a little too weak to offer an antidote to chocolate here. All in all, a good to very good scent, which would have benefited from more development. Very special scent. Shelf life 8+ hours. It is best to test it before. My girlfriend and some colleagues like it very much
Sailor2
Sweet chocolate milk gourmand refined with vanilla
Choco Musk is usually described as "delicious" and comes from Al Rehab in Saudi Arabia. Al Rehab was founded in 1975 and is currently one of the larger fragrance houses (in databases I once saw around two hundred Al Rehab fragrances). The motto of the company is "Quality at affordable prices".

I'm not surprised by the relatively high rating, in that this fragrance is really good at what it's supposed to be: A pleasant, chocolaty gourmand - true to the company's motto, at an affordable price. Similar to a cup of chocolate or a glass of chocolate milk - which drinks can certainly provide moments of happiness - Choco Musk disenchants the environment with a sweet, warm chocolate scent.

The notes are reminiscent of milk chocolate (not bitter chocolate) with light vanilla accompaniment. The fragrance is not oppressive, somewhat creamy, like a decadent chocolate pleasure, it is definitely cheering up. I would describe the scent as rather linear, yet the scent changes over time: it becomes softer, warmer and more delicious.

Sweet foods such as Cocoa Puffs cereals, marshmallows or warm cocoa are often associated with this fragrance. Delicious things. Cocoa contains the happiness hormone phenylethylalanine, which the body also produces when you are in love. Maybe Choco Musk reminds some people of cocoa and they feel happy about it. Personally, for a long time I could not tell what the scent reminded me of. Then suddenly I knew it: On brownie (even if the cake is normally not as sweet as this scent).

The eau de parfum lasts for quite a long time (almost the whole day). If you want to use a much stronger version, you can use the perfume oil of the same name. I also noticed that there are probably different versions of the spray. I once had a lighter version that was weaker than the dark brown version my comment refers to.

Choco Musk is unisex; at the moment the fragrance here has an almost balanced proportion of women and men (54%-46%). The fragrance goes very well with cooler seasons. As for similar fragrances, one could mention Montale Vanilla Absolu or Chocolate Greedy as well as Amour De Cacao. Choco Musk is good for layering, as a tip I read the combination with Encre Noire.

One might wonder how it would be a good idea to wear a fragrance like sweet food. I think Choco Musk is more than that. More like a fragrance associated with moments of happiness

Polarrfox
Chocolate factory is a real thing, actually.
When I bough this without knowing how this actually smells, I was a little bit afraid. But I chose this piece according to ingredients and in the end, it was a really good idea.
For gourmand lovers - this is actually a chocolate dream, because that dose of a pure chocolate, mixed with a little bit vanilla in the background, is just... like wow. It surprised me well and had to order another one, because once you, gourmand lovers feel this, you want more and more.
Like in real life, when you taste chocolate, it is really hard to end eating.
This piece is not actually so over-sweetened, I also do not have a feeling like this piece is supposed to make something like a cake from you. Definitely not. It´s chocolate in its pureness, in the vanilla aura. If I was supposed to classify the chocolate, it would be probably a milk chocolate, but not some cheap one. That´s why I said it´s not over sweetened, because it´s really not.
If you are a gourmand lover, you can order this without previous try, without any worries :-)

TorkeTorke 3 months ago
This is completely waterdowned. MI smell it for about 10 seconds (with a veryyyy harsh alcoholic opening) and then it simply dissapears
BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
Choco Musk is a sweet chocolate milk with vanilla. In the drydown, the musk gives more strength to the choco and turns the scent more sexy.
AtttilaAtttila 4 months ago
Oh my god, its really tasty gourmand fragrance with excelent value. For this money its amazing and one of the best chocolate scent ever
Amazon1975Amazon1975 1 year ago
Very nice chocolate vanilla scent....very good stuff

by Notirotirito
by Folly
by Atttila
by Atttila

Popular Al Rehab

Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Oudy (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultana (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Silver (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Musk Al Aroosah /  مسك العروسة by Al Rehab Dakar (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Cobra (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Anfas Al Oud (Perfume) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab White Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Classic (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab