Choco Musk Eau de Parfum

Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab
Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Chocolate, Musk

Submitted by Globomanni, last update on 25.10.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab, which differs in concentration.

Aztec cocoa dream
This fragrance really has it all and is a secret tip for chocolate lovers and the perfect beauty ritual. More relaxation, enjoyment and well-being does not happen. Because there is no other time such an authentic, seductive chocolate cream dream.
It starts out quite alcoholically intense with a slightly earthy note, but with a little patience it will settle down even more finely and deliciously. It forms a perfect bond with the skin. THE MADNESS!!!!!!! I don't know what to say...
The durability is gigantic for this small price

Trilli4n4
A rose drowning in warm chocolate.
A densely sweet scent. On my skin besides the chocolate, I also smell a touch of overly sweet rose, tobacco and boozy cognac too. To me it´s more of a masculine leaning fragrance. Like an evening at a club. I see it more on my man than on myself. I think I´d like it more if it wouldn´t be for the cloyingly sweet rose in it.

*Update*: I definetely love it on my husband. Everything that I didn´t like about this perfume on myself, I love on him and he likes it quite a bit too. I´m getting him a whole bottle! :)
Price / Performance Wonderful
The projection does not seem to be huge, I thought it was stronger, but I perceive it quite clearly.
I think it increases with body heat Occasionally it seems to hide a little to reappear.
It would be interesting to test it together with the oil to see if the trail rises exponentially until it hits hard.
It feels extremely natural, it has an intense smell of vanilla and cocoa, it is a must for lovers of sweet and unconventional aromas.
In clothing it is good to apply better on the neck, sweater or shirt to achieve a good effect.
An optimal product, if you look at the price, you will not believe your eyes, it is really a gift.
Very nice fragrance, in my opinion fully recommendable.
Volker1964
Hot chocolate with vanilla, Sunday scent in winter
For my collection I wanted a fragrance with a focus on chocolate. Got this as a present for Christmas 2019. How do I find him? Top note: Milk chocolate very present with a shot of vanilla.
Heart note: chocolate remains quite intense. Discreet musk, but more in the background and as very easily perceptible.
Basis: The fragrance becomes somewhat spicier. Chocolate or cocoa still dominates supported by vanilla.
Conclusion: A fragrance that I rather wear on Sundays in winter. Since it is quite clearly dominated by chocolate, I find it somewhat one-sided. Unfortunately there is not much development here. It does become a little spicier as it ages, a touch of cinnamon is added, but a little too little, a little too weak to offer an antidote to chocolate here. All in all, a good to very good scent, which would have benefited from more development. Very special scent. Shelf life 8+ hours. It is best to test it before. My girlfriend and some colleagues like it very much
Sailor2
Sweet chocolate milk gourmand refined with vanilla
Choco Musk is usually described as "delicious" and comes from Al Rehab in Saudi Arabia. Al Rehab was founded in 1975 and is currently one of the larger fragrance houses (in databases I once saw around two hundred Al Rehab fragrances). The motto of the company is "Quality at affordable prices".

I'm not surprised by the relatively high rating, in that this fragrance is really good at what it's supposed to be: A pleasant, chocolaty gourmand - true to the company's motto, at an affordable price. Similar to a cup of chocolate or a glass of chocolate milk - which drinks can certainly provide moments of happiness - Choco Musk disenchants the environment with a sweet, warm chocolate scent.

The notes are reminiscent of milk chocolate (not bitter chocolate) with light vanilla accompaniment. The fragrance is not oppressive, somewhat creamy, like a decadent chocolate pleasure, it is definitely cheering up. I would describe the scent as rather linear, yet the scent changes over time: it becomes softer, warmer and more delicious.

Sweet foods such as Cocoa Puffs cereals, marshmallows or warm cocoa are often associated with this fragrance. Delicious things. Cocoa contains the happiness hormone phenylethylalanine, which the body also produces when you are in love. Maybe Choco Musk reminds some people of cocoa and they feel happy about it. Personally, for a long time I could not tell what the scent reminded me of. Then suddenly I knew it: On brownie (even if the cake is normally not as sweet as this scent).

The eau de parfum lasts for quite a long time (almost the whole day). If you want to use a much stronger version, you can use the perfume oil of the same name. I also noticed that there are probably different versions of the spray. I once had a lighter version that was weaker than the dark brown version my comment refers to.

Choco Musk is unisex; at the moment the fragrance here has an almost balanced proportion of women and men (54%-46%). The fragrance goes very well with cooler seasons. As for similar fragrances, one could mention Montale Vanilla Absolu or Chocolate Greedy as well as Amour De Cacao. Choco Musk is good for layering, as a tip I read the combination with Encre Noire.

One might wonder how it would be a good idea to wear a fragrance like sweet food. I think Choco Musk is more than that. More like a fragrance associated with moments of happiness

Polarrfox
Chocolate factory is a real thing, actually.
When I bough this without knowing how this actually smells, I was a little bit afraid. But I chose this piece according to ingredients and in the end, it was a really good idea.
For gourmand lovers - this is actually a chocolate dream, because that dose of a pure chocolate, mixed with a little bit vanilla in the background, is just... like wow. It surprised me well and had to order another one, because once you, gourmand lovers feel this, you want more and more.
Like in real life, when you taste chocolate, it is really hard to end eating.
This piece is not actually so over-sweetened, I also do not have a feeling like this piece is supposed to make something like a cake from you. Definitely not. It´s chocolate in its pureness, in the vanilla aura. If I was supposed to classify the chocolate, it would be probably a milk chocolate, but not some cheap one. That´s why I said it´s not over sweetened, because it´s really not.
If you are a gourmand lover, you can order this without previous try, without any worries :-)

Amazon1975Amazon1975 11 months ago
Very nice chocolate vanilla scent....very good stuff

by Folly
by Folly

Popular Al Rehab

Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Sultana (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Silver (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Musk Al Aroosah by Al Rehab Oudy (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dakar (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab White Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Cobra (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Susan (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Balkis (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Classic (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab