Choco Musk Perfume Oil

Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab
Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) is a popular perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Oud 24 Hours / عود ٢٤ ساعة (Eau de Parfum)

Chocolate, Musk

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 15.04.2021.

Body Lotion Cream Fragrance
The chocolate comes through with me not so right. It smells like many of the creamy body lotions from the drugstore, quite not bad and very "cuddly". The price is on the low end, which I don't think you can tell from the scent. Thanks for the tips with the layering, I'll try it out :-)
White chocolate brownies
My parents thought I had baked again the blonde brownies, so white chocolate brownies from last time. Had to disappoint them. Thereupon it hailed complaints why appetizer is used against them. :D

Further down I wrote a statement at some point about a saleswoman's opinion. She approached me and really wanted to know what I HAD baked. I smelled "delicious" I was told. Haha.

I don't even know what to say. The oil is just a constant burner. I also really like to use it for layering to make sweet scents even sweeter.

( The viva la juicy gold is okay from the durability eg. Gelayert with choco musk a bomb! Until the next day still good to smell. And it smells heavenly. More caramel comes through. Definitely test it out!!! Or who uses sunscreen every day: if this has a coconut scent and then mixed with choco musk ... omg)

Does anyone else know Kinder Joy?
Delicious crunchy chocolate balls placed in the middle surrounded by a white milk cream and cocoa fat icing.
That's what it smells like. Sooo yummy.

Price performance: The oil costs 3€ for 3 ml. I do not know when it would go empty. It is so productive! A Crime. :D

And now: if you don't buy the oil, you're missing out! Guaranteed! Happy Holidays everyone. :D
Nonamaus
Milk chocolate with a little vanilla?
I find this perfume just now in the cold season very very pleasant. On my skin it develops into a sweet chocolate and I also smell very slightly vanilla although there is none in it. My kids love this scent on me... Will repurchase it before it goes lehr ;)

Milk chocolate
This perfume, if we pour it into a cup, I am sure that few people would hesitate to drink it, pure milk chocolate.

It is a linear, very linear perfume, but I suppose that the audience to which it is addressed, is what you are looking for in this type of perfumes, smell like appetizing cakes, that whet your appetite and you cannot stop salivating, or, at least, It's what happened to my lol. The chocolate milk aroma is so realistic that my salivary glands were activated and I couldn't stop thinking about eating, amazing.

Its duration is very good, exceeding 9 hours with a moderate wake from the beginning. This moderate wake is an advantage, since having a steeper wake could saturate excessively. Perfume for cool or temperate climates and equally wearable day or night.

If you like gourmand perfumes, you will love this one, and more, if you look at its price, it is ridiculous for what it offers. I personally have not finished convincing myself, but it is not because of the perfume, rather it is, because I can not stand such excessively sweet perfumes, simply because of that, otherwise it is magnificent, if you like to smell milk chocolate.

Review about perfume in roll-on oil.

Chocolate oil - great!
I actually like this version a little bit more, than that spray version. In my opinion it´s a little bit stronger and more mysterious and more "chocolate", but it´s maybe just my feeling.
However, like I wrote about spray version, for me, its not over-sweetened and I can feel non-cheapy milk chocolate. Its surrounded by vanilla, but only by the way that vanilla makes sillage of chocolate much better.

If you are a gourmand lover, you can definitely order without previous trying.
After a 2 hour cca, it becomes more soft, musky, and there comes vanilla-part of the whole story, but its still chocolate, dont worry :)
On my skin, it lasts cca 4-5 hours, but then there can be still felt some chocolate aura. For that price, its quite good, above-average I would say.
Chocolate Gourmand
I tested this fragrance then in oil form.
I didn't like him at all, my stomach turned around.
My son, on the other hand, loved him right away I then made him an EDP from the oil.
A few days ago, it's been 1 year now, I tested it again.
And zack, in love!

At the beginning I sniff milk chocolate.
It becomes a bit softer from the course, nevertheless it remains definitely present.
I feel it's a little creamier sometime.
Developed it sniffs on my skin after Schoki-Milchshake.
The durability is great.
In the morning spray 2 x and he still sniffs in the evening.

Sillage is great.
It is not a scent close to the skin.
Choco Musk is an IN YOUR FACE DUFT.
Here 2x spraying perfect is enough.
At least for me.
Three times I find already too much.
I then feel it too strong and the beauty of the fragrance gets lost for me.

He's listed as a twin to MONTALTE - CHOCOLATE GREEDY.
I don't know if that's the case.
I don't know Montale's CG.
But if you are looking for a great chocolate gourmand, you should have a look at CM from Al Rehab.
Economically dosed (whether as oil or EDP) a delicious beauty.

Xanthon
Freshly baked chocolate cake!
This fragrance reminds me of freshly baked chocolate cake, and it's not shy in being sweet. I don't find any of the notes overpowering. This fragrance has reputation for being relaxing bed scent. It might actually do that best. Who would not love going to sleep with chocolate cake in their thoughts? I would not!
And, price is 3 dollars, which is cheap enough to keep a bottle and have couple of sniffs now and then or use it as a bed scent if you like to try that. Longevity is good, even if you happen to have a sudden early morning guest, this wouldn't fail to impress them.

Amazing value gourmand!
This is a review for the oil. This oil puts to bed the debate as to whether perfume oils project or not. Try this and you will know that they indeed do, and very well! A mouth watering gourmand at a silly price. The main note I get from this is vanilla, followed by chocolate and musk. It's a very warm fragrance so that must be the amber. Performance on this is excellent. I get 12+ hours longevity with 3+ hours of projection. Sillage is strong. At the price of a few euro you can afford to blind buy and you won't be disappointed if you are a gourmand lover!

*Don't be afraid to put this on your clothes to increase performance!*

Carlossp
A gourmand perfume of chocolate
For this price is to buy, it is known to be 100% synthetic, but at least they do not ask for an exaggeration of the price for it, contrary to the Montales.

It is a delicious cocoa (chocolate) with musk that always makes a good compromise, when you finish buying a few ml.

It is worth to try who likes the perfumes gourmand and the chocolate, is something light but delicious

Great chocolate scent...
I have nothing but admiration for the house of AlRehab. They are constantly impressing me with the quality of their products. In Choco Musk I find a fragrance which has a great chocolate note. Like cocoa powder in fact. I don't detect too many of the notes, but of course I get the cacao, the musk, and also some myrrh and sandalwood in the background.

I think this is a great starter fragrance for those looking for a gourmand style perfume. I notice many similarities between this and Chocolate Greedy by Montale. There is a light, hay-like tobacco note (even though it's not listed), and I think this is a great alternative to that fragrance. I'm reviewing the oil version here, and I think it would combine well with other perfumes to give them a gourmand aspect. In my opinion this one is worth a try for anyone who likes chocolate fragrances, or who is looking for a light, pleasant gourmand.

AnasaliAnasali 4 years ago

by Herkules762
by Folly
by Folly

Popular Al Rehab

Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Oudy (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultana (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Silver (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Musk Al Aroosah /  مسك العروسة by Al Rehab Dakar (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Cobra (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Anfas Al Oud (Perfume) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab White Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Classic (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab