Choco Musk Perfume Oil

Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab

Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) is a popular perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Chocolate, Musk

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 11.10.2019

10.0 7.0 7.0 9.5/10

Chocolate oil - great!
I actually like this version a little bit more, than that spray version. In my opinion it´s a little bit stronger and more mysterious and more "chocolate", but it´s maybe just my feeling.
However, like I wrote about spray version, for me, its not over-sweetened and I can feel non-cheapy milk chocolate. Its surrounded by vanilla, but only by the way that vanilla makes sillage of chocolate much better.

If you are a gourmand lover, you can definitely order without previous trying.
After a 2 hour cca, it becomes more soft, musky, and there comes vanilla-part of the whole story, but its still chocolate, dont worry :)
On my skin, it lasts cca 4-5 hours, but then there can be still felt some chocolate aura. For that price, its quite good, above-average I would say.
10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Chocolate Gourmand
I tested this fragrance then in oil form.
I didn't like him at all, my stomach turned around.
My son, on the other hand, loved him right away I then made him an EDP from the oil.
A few days ago, it's been 1 year now, I tested it again.
And zack, in love!

At the beginning I sniff milk chocolate.
It becomes a bit softer from the course, nevertheless it remains definitely present.
I feel it's a little creamier sometime.
Developed it sniffs on my skin after Schoki-Milchshake.
The durability is great.
In the morning spray 2 x and he still sniffs in the evening.

Sillage is great.
It is not a scent close to the skin.
Choco Musk is an IN YOUR FACE DUFT.
Here 2x spraying perfect is enough.
At least for me.
Three times I find already too much.
I then feel it too strong and the beauty of the fragrance gets lost for me.

He's listed as a twin to MONTALTE - CHOCOLATE GREEDY.
I don't know if that's the case.
I don't know Montale's CG.
But if you are looking for a great chocolate gourmand, you should have a look at CM from Al Rehab.
Economically dosed (whether as oil or EDP) a delicious beauty.
4.0 5.0 8.0 6.5/10

Xanthon
Freshly baked chocolate cake!
This fragrance reminds me of freshly baked chocolate cake, and it's not shy in being sweet. I don't find any of the notes overpowering. This fragrance has reputation for being relaxing bed scent. It might actually do that best. Who would not love going to sleep with chocolate cake in their thoughts? I would not!
And, price is 3 dollars, which is cheap enough to keep a bottle and have couple of sniffs now and then or use it as a bed scent if you like to try that. Longevity is good, even if you happen to have a sudden early morning guest, this wouldn't fail to impress them.
6.0 8.0 10.0 8.0/10

Amazing value gourmand!
This is a review for the oil. This oil puts to bed the debate as to whether perfume oils project or not. Try this and you will know that they indeed do, and very well! A mouth watering gourmand at a silly price. The main note I get from this is vanilla, followed by chocolate and musk. It's a very warm fragrance so that must be the amber. Performance on this is excellent. I get 12+ hours longevity with 3+ hours of projection. Sillage is strong. At the price of a few euro you can afford to blind buy and you won't be disappointed if you are a gourmand lover!

*Don't be afraid to put this on your clothes to increase performance!*

8.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

Carlossp
A gourmand perfume of chocolate
For this price is to buy, it is known to be 100% synthetic, but at least they do not ask for an exaggeration of the price for it, contrary to the Montales.

It is a delicious cocoa (chocolate) with musk that always makes a good compromise, when you finish buying a few ml.

It is worth to try who likes the perfumes gourmand and the chocolate, is something light but delicious

Great chocolate scent...
I have nothing but admiration for the house of AlRehab. They are constantly impressing me with the quality of their products. In Choco Musk I find a fragrance which has a great chocolate note. Like cocoa powder in fact. I don't detect too many of the notes, but of course I get the cacao, the musk, and also some myrrh and sandalwood in the background.

I think this is a great starter fragrance for those looking for a gourmand style perfume. I notice many similarities between this and Chocolate Greedy by Montale. There is a light, hay-like tobacco note (even though it's not listed), and I think this is a great alternative to that fragrance. I'm reviewing the oil version here, and I think it would combine well with other perfumes to give them a gourmand aspect. In my opinion this one is worth a try for anyone who likes chocolate fragrances, or who is looking for a light, pleasant gourmand.
2.5 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Delicious Chocolate
This is a gourmand delight. I don't detect the musk either. This is basically chocolate and vanilla on my skin, and it is divine. It smells like brownies or cake. I wore this to work one day last week, and I got more compliments than I have on any other fragrance. It has excellent longevity and decent sillage, and it was £2.50 delivered! This is definitely a new favourite fragrance.
5.0 7.5 10.0 10.0/10

Sweet milk chocolate delight
Very sweet milk chocolate & I also smell vanilla.. I do not detect any musk.. Not sure if I will wear this on its own but I look forward to layering this under other perfumes.. I have the roll on oil and the projection is good and longivity is great.

-- months later -- 5 hours after putting this on, I met up with my teenager daughter, first thing she says, from 2 feet away, 'I want some' I ask her Some what? candy she says. I tell her I dont have any candy.. She replies with 'You're eating chocolate I can smell it' =)
5.0 7.5 10.0 5.0/10

Caramelized popcorn
I cant use it because i feel im a caramelized and sugary popcorn. That's it's smells.

Heavy on sweetness, it really remembers me of Montale Chocolate Greedy, but i guess this one lacks of complexity which Montale has.

Anyway both of them will make you feel like jumping into a pool full of caramel.

If there's any musk here i cant smell it.

Sillage, lasting power and projection are heavy.

Anasali 2 years ago

by Herkules762
by Folly
by Folly

Popular Al Rehab

Silver (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Nebras (Eau de Perfume) by Al Rehab Arooq Al Oud (Perfume) by Al Rehab Balkis (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Khaliji (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Saat Safa (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Oudy (Eau de Perfume) by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dakar (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Al Fares (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Superman (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Al Sharquiah (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab