Dalal Eau de Parfum

Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab

Dalal (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Rose, Jasmine, Caramel, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Taddel, last update on 16.04.2017

Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 2.5/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Some interesting complexity here ... and at a bargain price under $5 for the 50ml bottle !
This is definitely a solid buy. Dalal is quite delightful, with a soft fruity and mildy gourmand opening, thanks to the caramel and vanilla.

I think this stands up well against some scents priced at five or six times its cost. A fresh edp with complexity, including subtle floral tones, through sweet, fruity notes, ending with a gentle powdery wood drydown. Interesting.

Recommended for guys and gals. I rate this 60% bearing in mind the low price.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 9.0/10
Caramel Orange delight
I have read elsewhere that the notes are vanilla, caramel, orange and sandalwood. No rose or jasmine like given above, and I do not smell any florals in this either.

I have the roll on oil. I smell vanilla, orange and chocolate. Reminds me of the chocolate bars with orange bits in them. My husband picks up the caramel.. I almost want to lick my skin it smells so good.

This is a very sweet gourmand, but not too heavy. The smell stays the same throughout the day, without changing. It does last a long time on me almost 12 hours, but the sillage isnt that strong to me only about 4-6 inches above the skin.

• by Friedaherz by Friedaherz
  • by Madkat by Madkat

Popular Al Rehab

Silver by Al Rehab Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan by Al Rehab Arooq Al Oud by Al Rehab Nebras by Al Rehab Soft by Al Rehab Balkis by Al Rehab Khaliji by Al Rehab Avenue by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud by Al Rehab Saat Safa (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Oudy by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Aseel (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Al Sharquiah by Al Rehab Dakar by Al Rehab White Musk by Al Rehab