Dalal Eau de Parfum

Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab

Dalal (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Rose, Jasmine, Caramel, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Taddel, last update on 16.02.2019

6.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

*nostalgic*
But before I can start with my impressions and the description of the fragrance, my inner Monk forces me to point out that this is the Eau de Parfum to spray on. All people who have made a comment or statement here are referring to the perfumeÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖL, which is listed here. *Sigh*
Ouffff ok, I feel better now. *Face rubbel*

So let's get on with my impressions.
I am always a little timid and careful when testing oriental fragrances, because you can really experience the greatest, but also most horrible things. I've really experienced a few surprises, both positive and negative.

From sweet chocolate candy to delicate powdery flowers with honey, to granny's penetrating rose soap with chewing tobacco, a gothic dentist, or simply a cowshed with mint.... there was really EVERYTHING.
So first put your arm far away from your nose and then somehow reach the far test strip with the bottle.
After I got the complete spray mist off, the nostalgia came down on me drop by drop.
Wow, I know him.
That was my first perfume back then. ( right after My Melodie Dreams ... yes, I'm so old )
It's even pretty much 1:1 like the old Venezia, so the suggestion here as a twin fragrance didn't surprise me at all. For all those who do not know Venezia:
The fragrance starts soft, warm and very feminine and you can't really smell the individual fragrance components.
The sweetness of caramel and vanilla is very perceptible, as if it had been poured over exotic flowers. I don't even notice rose, but jasmine a little, but generally it's rather exotic flowers for me with huge flowers full of sweet nectar. Despite its sweetness, the perfume is also spicy and warm, which is probably due to the sandalwood and runs through the whole fragrance.
The Sillage is not very luxuriant, but goes beyond skin close and the shelf life is also quite good
Really a beautiful, very feminine fragrance with an incredible price.

5.0 2.5 5.0 6.0/10

Avoirdupois
Some interesting complexity here ... and at a bargain price under $5 for the 50ml bottle !
This is definitely a solid buy. Dalal is quite delightful, with a soft fruity and mildy gourmand opening, thanks to the caramel and vanilla.

I think this stands up well against some scents priced at five or six times its cost. A fresh edp with complexity, including subtle floral tones, through sweet, fruity notes, ending with a gentle powdery wood drydown. Interesting.

Recommended for guys and gals. I rate this 60% bearing in mind the low price.
5.0 5.0 7.5 9.0/10

Caramel Orange delight
I have read elsewhere that the notes are vanilla, caramel, orange and sandalwood. No rose or jasmine like given above, and I do not smell any florals in this either.

I have the roll on oil. I smell vanilla, orange and chocolate. Reminds me of the chocolate bars with orange bits in them. My husband picks up the caramel.. I almost want to lick my skin it smells so good.

This is a very sweet gourmand, but not too heavy. The smell stays the same throughout the day, without changing. It does last a long time on me almost 12 hours, but the sillage isnt that strong to me only about 4-6 inches above the skin.

by Friedaherz
by Friedaherz
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Al Rehab

Silver (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Arooq Al Oud (Perfume) by Al Rehab Balkis (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Nebras (Eau de Perfume) by Al Rehab Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Khaliji (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Saat Safa (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Oudy (Eau de Perfume) by Al Rehab Dakar (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Al Sharquiah (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Al Fares (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab White Musk (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab