Saat Safa Perfume Oil

Saat Safa (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab
Saat Safa (Perfume Oil) is a perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Musk, Jasmine, Indian oud, Amber, Citric notes, Lemon grass, Moss

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 16.04.2017

Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 5.0/10
Powerful ain't the word
The mearest of dabs of this perfume on my skin from the roller ball applicator gives me a very powerful scent that is long lasting with strong projection.

There is a lot of musk which is quite dark and an invigorating oud. Something imparts a zippy freshness to the whole whilst at the same time smelling rather dark musky.

On me this has a shampoo like scent, very strong and reminds me of a child's bubble blowing liquid. I have no idea what that might be as I don't mean it has a laundry musk smell but rather has a raw detergent smell, maybe a bit like raw cold processed soap.

Overall I get a very shampoo like, lemon pith and rind, ambery oud. I really can't smell the florals under all that.

I am quite unsure as to whether or not I like it. On the whole I think that because it starts off so powerful and then stays that way, wearing rather linear, never really bedding down,
that I don't. And yet I might. Hmm.

I have been using a roller ball of the oil version of this scent on and off for a couple of years and for me it definitely works better on a baking hot, dry summer's day. Definitely doesn't work for me today when it is around 70 degrees F.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
A powerful, long-lasting Arabian perfume !
This one hits with a spicy sting out of the bottle. Very fruity top with fine development into a woody finish that shows Agarwood (Oud), a favourite in Eastern fragrances, one of the most expensive oils on earth. This is a long-lasting scent with excellent reach.

I find Saat Safa to be a favourite, a scent one could wear everyday, every evening. It may be a little too intense for some; it is decidedly NOT the usual French-style flowery perfume, though there are some subtle floral notes in it.

Give this a try -- it's extremely low-priced. I paid about US$6 for the standard 35mm Al Rehab bottle.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 3.0/10
Too much...
That's a real strong ambery/oudy scent with florals and a bit of spices.

Big sillage, lasting power and projection. Unluckly i could not survive it.

Updated January 2014

• by Denoula by Denoula
  • by Yara by Yara

Popular Al Rehab

Silver by Al Rehab Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan by Al Rehab Arooq Al Oud by Al Rehab Nebras by Al Rehab Soft by Al Rehab Balkis by Al Rehab Khaliji by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Avenue by Al Rehab Saat Safa (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud by Al Rehab Oudy by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Aseel (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Al Sharquiah by Al Rehab Dakar by Al Rehab White Musk by Al Rehab