Secret Man Perfume Oil

Secret Man (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab
6.6 / 10 9 Ratings
Secret Man (Perfume Oil) is a perfume by Al Rehab for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still available to purchase.
Submitted by CountZero, last update on 14.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Brologne
Smelling like roses for the first few hours
It smells overwhelmingly of roses to me, it's way too effeminate for my tastes and I'm unsure why it's marketed as a male scent, I'd imagine most places might have it as unisex or just marketed straight towards women but they do produce 'Secret' which I'm assuming is the female version.

For the first two hours on your skin this is going to smell of straight roses. I can't smell anything over the top of them, I may as well have rubbed rose oil onto my skin and called it a day. After two hours however the raw rose powerhouse begins to fade and there's other stuff underneath, it suddenly starts smelling alright in a way with the rose being mixed with sandalwood and some kind of spice.

It evokes this kind of image like if I lived a few hundred years ago and had a haraam of women and was some kind of rich arabian prince and I wore this, people would be commenting on what a fine smelling man I was. However, I'm not a rich arabian prince, I'm a fella that lives in the UK and my missus just gave me a funny look and asked why I smelt so strongly of roses, but I kept it on for a while because I wanted the top notes to fade to see what it was like and two and half hours later it was a different kind of scent. I don't know who really has two and a half hours between getting ready to go out and actually going out mind because for those first few hours you will be blasting the scent of roses around you in a never ending scent trail.

If you love roses, then this scent is absolutely your boy right here, but smelling of flowers just aint for me.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Al Rehab

Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Dakar (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Oudy (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Sultana (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Dakar (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Silver (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Musk Al Aroosah / مسك العروسة by Al Rehab Crystal by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Superman (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Classic (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab