Silver

Silver by Al Rehab

Silver is a perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Floral notes, Woody notes, Caramel note, Moss, Musk,

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 09.10.2018

Bottle 3.0/10 Sillage 4.0/10 Longevity 4.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Mountain Water in pocket size and for pocket change
There is not much to say about this fragrance. It's a damn close scent to Creed Silver Mountain Water with totally linear development, half the longevity, half the sillage and 1/75th of the price.

The scent - Heavy on citrus and musk, overall a more than acceptable scent that smells way more expensive than what it costs. Is it harsh scent? Yes it is but your nose will get used to it in 3 minutes and 95% of the people will not even ever notice it.

When? - safe enough to use on a daily basis provided it's not cold, and why not in the office? Just keep the handy small bottle in your pocket and respray every 3~4 hours. You will hear compliments for sure. I did it (only once).

The name - If someone asks you what are you wearing, just answer Al Rehab Silver. It sounds ok and 95% of the people will think it is a new fancy perfume. The other 5% will think you are a "smart" guy.

Do I use it? - Yes I do use it from time to time and I have allways a backup in my drawer. It smels nice, the bottle size is pocket handy and costs as much as an expresso. Of course I do reapply a lot but for that cost, who cares?

And why? I hate to fill up and maintain a decant to carry with me. One of this Al Rehab bottles is almost the size of a decant and lasts at least for a week with continuous usage.
You loose the bottle? No big deal. For its cost, who cares?

And where? Well, as I said you may use it on a daily basis or even in the office. I know a handful of people who do that with Al Rehab scents like Silver, Choco Musk or Soft for example. Actually it's not my case although I did it once in the office and I received as many compliments as when using L'Aventure (just to mention a good quality Creed Aventus look alike).
I use it at the beach! Al Rehab Silver layers quite well with dried salty water and sun lotion. Its scent becomes really similar to Al Wisam Day from Rasasi which is quite expensive, and it's a scent I prefer to Siver Mountain Water. Whenever I go to the beach for a weekend or even a full week I allways carry a Silver tiny bottle with me,
Believe me. It's worth trying it.

And how Silver is this Al Rehab Mountain Water?
Scent Opening: 6.5 (my judgement; average opening, a bit heavy and harsh but pleasant)
Scent Dry Down: 7.25 (my judgement; it gets better when the harshness is gone)
Longevity: 4.0 (with 2 good sprays it may last up to 3~4 hours; One hour more when mixed with salt and sun lotion)
Sillage: 4.0 (less than 3 feet at its peak with 2 sprays; projects for less than one hour and becomes a skin scent after the 2nd hour; One third more performance when mixed with salt and sun lotion)
Uniqueness: 4.0 (Similar to a douzain of Creed Silver Mountain Water clones; it's unique in price only)
Wearability: 7.0 (It's mainly a day scent but avoid to use it in the Winter)
Versatility: 8.0 (Almost an "all around" versatile fragrance; Great for the beach and the Gymn)
Compliments: 7.5 (An above average pleaser; It will even get you unexpected compliments)
Quality: 6.0 (Under average quality, but quite high for the price; handy flask and acceptable sprayer)
Presentation: 2.5 (looks like a very cheap "stuff")
Price: 10.0 (30 ml for £ 2,5, a real bargain)

Overall rating: 6,07/10.00 ------ up to 5 = avoid it;
------------------------------------------- between 5 and 6 = under average;
------------------------------------------- between 6 and 7 = average;
------------------------------------------- between 7 and 8 =above average;
------------------------------------------- between 8 and 9 = recomended;
------------------------------------------- bigger than 9 = don't miss it;
I may recommend this fragrance as long as you keep your expectations really low. It costed me £ 2.50. It is at least on a pair with another cheap Creed SMW clone: Estiara White Stag. I never used the Estiara cologne. I bought it just for testing. Actually I gave away that bottle long ago. But the size, the scent and the performance of Al Rehab Silver allowed me to discover a specific use for this fragrance. And the price helps of course.
Bottle 2.0/10 Sillage 3.0/10 Longevity 3.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Cheap version of Creed Silver Mountain
This perfume is for those who are looking for a cheap version of the famous fragrance such as Creed Silver Mountain, known as Creed White ... it is similar to 75% ? ... Note that Silver perfume uses cheap ingredients ... Refreshing lemon juice ... Suitable for summer and autumn ... I recommend Experienced by all the lovers of creed perfume
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 8.0/10
Steel, citrus, moss and musk ~~ a very inexpensive, wonderful find !
Here's a perfume that hits you right away, though not harshly. It has a steely, metal tone to it, with citrus tones at the front, followed by lovely, smooth woody fragrances, and a musky, dusky, mossy finish.

I really like this one from the Al Rehab stable. At just over US$5 for the 35ml bottle, it is, to use a word, cheap -- but only in price. This is a quality perfume that contends well with many costing ten or twenty times the price. Sillage and longevity are above average.

Silver has my very strong recommendation to ladies and gentlemen.
Silver? More like metal.
I blind bought a 6ml bottle of this based on a lot of positive reviews. At irst application, I could pick up most of the notes mentioned here. But after about 15 minutes or so, a metallic smell made its way into the fragrance. It stayed there or quite some time and I didn't really care for it. It made the fragrance smell weird somehow. After a while the weird smell fades away and I like it from there on, but it hardly has any lifespan or sillage left at that point. I get weak to fairly moderate sillage and weak longevity, 2 hours max.
Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Deer and Freshly-peeled Oranges
Silver begins and ends like you just peeled an orange with your fingers, after brushing by a wild deer; i.e. it's a heavy citrus scent. The silage ramps down from two feet to one foot in an hour and to the skin by six; it lasts eight. As for progression, Silver changes little, with the musk eventually taking the upper hand but never to the exclusion of the orange. Also of note -- the bottle uses a roller ball for application. Yes, dated women's deodorant ads were the first thing I thought of upon seeing the roller ball!

Silver is not a complex scent, but it is well-balanced and effective. The fusion of contrasts works well, lasts a reasonable amount of time, and proves interesting. Wear this when you're in the mood for something a little off the beaten path. This certainly will remain as part of my collection of curiosities!

Thanks DiginDirt for the bottle!
Bottle 2.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Amazing discovery!
Al Rehab Silver was an amazing discovery! Definetely a must have for fresh/citric lovers.

Spicy and cheap, it's really close to SMW - Silver is almost the same fragrance, but twenty times cheaper.

Spicy and citric notes along with a musk base.

Opens with a nice floral theme, then there's an interesting light note of caramel after the first notes.

Thumbs up for this big deal!

Updated March 2014

Carlitos01 118 days ago
I use it at the beach! Al Rehab Silver layers quite well with dried salty water and sun lotion. Its scent becomes similar to Al Wisam Day.+3
Bottle 3.0
Sillage 4.0
Longevity 4.0
Scent 7.0
StarA1 8 months ago
A cheap fragrance for those who are looking for a Creed silver mountain fragrance ... do not expect much from it+2
Bottle 2.0
Sillage 3.0
Longevity 3.0
Scent 8.5
Anasali 16 months ago
beautiful smell , good value but weak .
Bottle 8.0

• by Bulentbc by Bulentbc
  • by Vawallpa by Vawallpa
  • by IIespresso by IIespresso

Popular Al Rehab

Silver by Al Rehab Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan by Al Rehab Arooq Al Oud by Al Rehab Nebras by Al Rehab Soft by Al Rehab Balkis by Al Rehab Khaliji by Al Rehab Avenue by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud by Al Rehab Saat Safa (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Oudy by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Aseel (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Al Sharquiah by Al Rehab Dakar by Al Rehab White Musk by Al Rehab