Soft Eau de Parfum

Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab

Soft (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Miaw2, last update on 08.10.2019

Love at second glance
I've already put this comment under the oil. But since I suspect that most of them are looking for the scent here, I put my comment here as well. I'm not interested in trophies or anything. I just want my experience to reach as many people as possible :) .

I have from this fragrance for about 1 year the oil (3 ml).
I put something on my skin then.
I didn't like him at all.
I thought it was good but it was too strong, too penetrating, too loud...
In short... Terrible!
A few days ago I started mixing my own fragrances from perfume oils.
Since a lot of me then the oil of SOFT in my hands.
I decided to mix it too.

Mixture:
First of all, I'm not a professional, I mixed the first time.
The way I did it, of course you don't have to :).
3 ml Soft + 17 ml basic water + 1 drop distilled water
I then placed the scent with the others in a dark box for a few days in the cool hallway.

Today I put it on.
I think it's so beautiful now.
Mixed he starts on my skin citric, from caramel I do not notice anything yet.
It's sweet.
A few minutes later I'm guessing caramel.
After about 30 minutes I definitely notice caramel.
The citric is still present, but becomes softer.
The fragrance gets a little sweeter.
From the development point of view, caramel becomes more present.
Vanilla can be seen after some time, but is very small (keeps itself honest in the background).
The scent gets a little powdery, at least that's how I feel it.
Developed I describe it so:
Beautiful caramel scent, accompanied with great sweetness and a minimal vanilla note.
All sprinkled with lemon powder.
In this fragrance citric plays a big role in the beginning.
Caramel pushes itself forward sometime and takes over the dominant part.

The durability in mixed condition I find super.
I've been wearing it for 6 hours now and still notice it very well.

I am very happy to have given him another chance :).
5.0 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Lemon Tarts with Custard
This perfume is a gourmand delight. People always comment that it smells like different things (vanilla comes up often), but I definitely smell lemon tarts drenched in custard. Next to Choco Musk, it's my favourite Al Rehab fragrance. The sillage and longevity are amazing with this. It's a great find, and it's really inexpensive.
5.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Avoirdupois
A sweet, floral gourmand that is a winner !
At just over US$5 for the standard 35ml Al Rehab bottle, this perfume is a huge bargain.

The lovely gourmand notes rush out immediately, giving way to more sweetness through the citrus and spicy tones; nothing heavyweight here, just a delightful combination of quality oils that produce a very fine fragrance.

Sillage and longevity are slightly above average. Soft is a great find, for gents and ladies.

Anasali 2 years ago
AL-Rehab pink sugar (:+3

by SimpleLife
by SimpleLife
Al Rehab - Soft 35ml EdP
by MrNiceGuy
But Soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
by AFreimann
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Al Rehab

Silver (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Nebras (Eau de Perfume) by Al Rehab Arooq Al Oud (Perfume) by Al Rehab Balkis (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Khaliji (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Saat Safa (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Oudy (Eau de Perfume) by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dakar (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Al Fares (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Superman (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab Al Sharquiah (Concentrated Perfume) by Al Rehab