Sultan Perfume Oil

Sultan (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab
Sultan (Perfume Oil) is a perfume by Al Rehab for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 16.07.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab, which differs in concentration.

Incredible quality for price
I am amazed with the price-quality ratio. Sultan is relatively unique, fresh, and sexy at the same time. And this without ever falling into bubblegum territory, which I absolutely hate.

The feel of Sultan's freshness is quite camphoreous, but you don't smell any camphoreous notes. It's quite amazing.

3mL of this oil are gonna last me for so long and I only payed like 3€. It's mind boggling to be honest. Blind buy it, you have absoultely nothing to lose here.
oriental lemonade
There are already some comments on the Eau de Parfum, unfortunately not yet on the oil, which surprises me.
Well, I'll try my luck, but it's not gonna be a novel.

I own the fragrance oil as a scooter, of course the bottle shown above is much more noble and graceful.
I got it as a souvenir from abroad. Since I already know many fragrance oil rollers, I had many prejudices, because mostly these are unpleasantly heavy (for me).

So once rolled carefully over my wrist...WOW...lemony, woody, fresh...this will be my new summer scent!
In the beginning it smells a bit synthetic, but then it develops very pleasantly and becomes softer and more woody. The oil is very productive, once stroking behind the ears is enough loosely to be noticed by others. The shelf life is with approx. 5-7 hours also ok.

Conclusion: very noble and high-quality fragrance oil, P/L TOP!

Popular Al Rehab

Choco Musk (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Choco Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Soft (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Golden Sand (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Soft (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Oudy (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultana (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Silver (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Dakar (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Sultan Al Oud (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Musk Al Aroosah / مسك العروسة by Al Rehab Dakar (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Cobra (Perfume Oil) by Al Rehab Golden (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Lord (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Dalal (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab Rayan Black (Eau de Parfum) by Al Rehab