Masculine Style

Masculine Style by Aldi / Hofer

Masculine Style is a perfume by Aldi / Hofer for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-synthetic. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.07.2019.

7.0 6.0 5.0 7.0/10

Sunscreen scent
I'm going to have to break a lance for the masculine style My dad, a sprightly 70 year old came to visit me a few months ago, fragrant with sun cream. During a return visit I tried his eau de toilette out of curiosity. Roch as if showered with sea breeze shower gel and then creamed with sun protection factor 30. Not noble (keep!) but summery and funny. Since my dad already sees pretty badly, he immediately panicked: "That's for men, isn't it? It said masculine or something!"
Yeah, everything's fine. XD
I also got a bottle as a present and was moved and horrified at the beginning. Meanwhile I really like it, it fits to the summer.

by Knurli
by Knurli

Popular Aldi / Hofer

L'Unico by Aldi / Hofer Lo Sportivo by Aldi / Hofer Uomo Classico by Aldi / Hofer Endless Summer by Aldi / Hofer Mystery by Aldi / Hofer Crane Cool by Aldi / Hofer Your Shopping Queen From NYC by Aldi / Hofer Summer Beach Feeling From Ibiza by Aldi / Hofer Allegra infused Vanilla by Aldi / Hofer Carrie by Aldi / Hofer Joy by Aldi / Hofer Oh my Daydream by Aldi / Hofer Giulietta in Love by Aldi / Hofer Oh my Darling by Aldi / Hofer Crane Sportiv by Aldi / Hofer Lacura You - Go Blue by Aldi / Hofer Little Secret by Aldi / Hofer Sunny by Aldi / Hofer Elisa by Aldi / Hofer Unique Style by Aldi / Hofer